• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omnipotent Yhwach & Haschwalth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swag
In the latest chapter of Bleach, Ishida reveals whoever wields The Almighty eyes has the power of "Omniscience & Omnipotence". So I think this warrants a major upgrade for both characters. (They should be at the very least Tier 2, this being supported by the time Yhwach stopped 3 dimensions, which are universe sized, this being supported by Gremmys Galaxy Room where you see tons of stars, and galaxies, if not just straight up tier 0).
Omni
Galaxy

i would still wait for more, right now we only have a few hints about that powers limits, ishida already mentioned that haschwalt wasnt able to see ishida showing up, he speculated that hasch doesnt have 100% control but it could also be a limit to the almighty...

i think tier unknown should be put on for both of them until this arc is over :)

GreatestSin said:
i would still wait for more, right now we only have a few hints about that powers limits, ishida already mentioned that haschwalt wasnt able to see ishida showing up, he speculated that hasch doesnt have 100% control but it could also be a limit to the almighty...
i think tier unknown should be put on for both of them until this arc is over :)
Ishida only said he hasn't grasped his own powers yet, so there isn't really a limit shown yet. But perhaps they should be unknown or something, I personally think they are at least Multi-Universe.

I will close this ridiculous thread ,just stating that one is omnipotent doesn't automatically mean it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back