• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

‘Omnipotence’ and ‘Beyond Omnipotence’ Level Calculations reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Beyond Omnipotence being can create a Infinite Multidimensional Universe, that alone is High 1-B but this is unacceptable because there is no proof that they can create infinite higher dimensions but I think we all miss something from this scan:

“there is nothing noteworthy about omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, being that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and beings that can freely create higher dimensions.”

“Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can create higher dimensions at will..

... Their worlds were brought to an end and they disappeared.”

-chapter 575

We can see from this scan that the number of higher dimensions that they could make can be reach up to infinite. First of all, you cannot describe the word infinite to them(beyond Omnipotence), secondly they can Freely create higher dimensions at will. The word ‘freely’ means unrestricted or unlimited/not limited. All in all, there is no limit of how many higher dimensions that they can make.
Definition of freely:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/freely

Conclusion: High 1-B

Last edited:
We all know that Beyond Omnipotence being can create a Infinite Multidimensional Universe, that alone is High 1-B but this is unacceptable because there is no proof that they can create infinite higher dimensions but I think we all miss something from this scan:

“there is nothing noteworthy about omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, being that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and beings that can freely create higher dimensions.”

“Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can create higher dimensions at will..

... Their worlds were brought to an end and they disappeared.”

-chapter 575

We can see from this scan that the number of higher dimensions that they could make can be reach up to infinite. First of all, you cannot describe the word infinite to them(beyond Omnipotence), secondly they can Freely create higher dimensions at will. The word ‘freely’ means unrestricted or unlimited/not limited. All in all, there is no limit of how many higher dimensions that they can make.

Conclusion: 1-B ~ High 1-B
beings that cannot be described by infinity literally doesn't contribute anything to their tier 1 rating and never will unless much more context shown, which it doesn't

so no, disagree

beings that cannot be described by infinity literally doesn't contribute anything to their tier 1 rating and never will unless much more context shown, which it doesn't

so no, disagree
Even if that’s the case, it doesn’t change the fact that there are no limits of how many higher dimensions that they can could make. The reason why I said no limits because of them can freely create them at will. The word freely means unrestricted/no limits/unlimited, in other words there is no restrictions of how many higher dimensions that they could make.

Last edited:
Even if that’s the case, it doesn’t change the fact that there are no limits of how many higher dimensions that they can could make. The reason why I said no limits because of them can freely create them at will. The word freely means unrestricted/no limits/unlimited, in other words there is no restrictions of how many higher dimensions that they could make.
no? That logic is faulty because A. a very BIG assumption, B. lack of feat

in other word, not enough evidence

no? That logic is faulty because A. a very BIG assumption, B. lack of feat

in other word, not enough evidence

VSB Claims:​

Beyond Omnipotence​

These beings are capable of creating an infinite multidimensional universe:

[This was before I created my own world. After I left Alice, I traveled from one world after another to study and improve my power as a God… and it wasn’t easy to live peacefully in every world. Sometimes, I had to fight the creator of that world. Well, I was pretty strong, so I had no problem dealing with most of them… but I once got into a fight with a “ridiculously powerful enemy”.]
Lightly scratching her cheek with her finger, a wry smile appeared on her exhausted-looking face, as if she’s recalling the battle back then.
[You know, it’s that guy I used as an example when I explained Shallow Vernal’s power to Alice before.]
[That infinite identical beings in an infinite multidimensional universe, with even high capabilities of omniscience and omnipotence?]

[Unnn, that’s right… They really were one of the most powerful beings I’ve ever fought. In order to counter those infinite identical beings, I created the “Infinite Omnipotent Soldiers” and fought against it… In the end, our fight was never settled.]
[A battle between infinite versus. Another battle of a whole different level.]
[The both of us didn’t have enough power to decisively end our battle. No matter how many I destroy on their side, they just keep reviving infinitely, and no matter how many they defeat, my army of Abysses keeps being created infinitely… Neither side had a decisive move to defeat the other side, so we ended up fighting for about a hundred million years. In that situation, the first one to say “Let’s call for a truce” would have to sign the contract on unfavorable terms, so it ended up being a battle of endurance.CHAPTER 760
These beings are also ones who are capable of freely creating higher dimensions:

A certain being appeared out of nowhere in one of the many worlds. At first, it did not take any action, continuously staring at the world… before without rhyme nor reason, it brought the world to its end.
The information about this being was passed on to the creators of many worlds by a god with the power called omniscient… but at that time, it was not perceived as a threat.
Because for most of the creators of worlds, erasing a single world is not an impossible task. For those who exist outside the scope of logic… there is nothing noteworthy about omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, being that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and beings that can freely create higher dimensions.
They could easily deal with her… at that time… that was what they thought.
Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can create higher dimensions at will… Their worlds were brought to an end and they disappeared.CHAPTER 575
These beings therefore are 6-D, or Low Complex Multiverse level as they can create multiple higher dimensions.

The reason why they put this as 6-D because of the limitations of how many higher dimensions that they could make. @Celestial_Pegasus stated that the reason why it is not High 1-B because the only proof is that they are only infinite sized and no proof of capabilities of creating infinite amount of higher dimensions. But It clearly shows that they can freely create them at will, as I said before, ‘freely’ means unlimited/no limits/unrestricted. All in all there is no limit of how many higher dimensions that they can create.
Definition of freely:
- https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/freely
-https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/freely

Last edited:
and I hope yall do not get rilled up with this shit since this "beyond omnipotent" only tells us about power ranking for world creators, no more, no less

anyway, I already said my piece, and I shall wait for Celestial Pegasus to comment here
Yes, it’s best for him to decide

After some intense reading I found that Omnipotent = Beyond Omnipotence because of here:

It was the past when where Makina fight with the Infinite Identical Omnipotent god is only when She/He and Makina have the level of “omnipotent” because the Infinite identical omnipotent god has the power to make the infinite number of versions of he/herself with the power of “omnipotent” level while Makina have the power to create infinite number of “Omnipotent” level beings despite her being an “ Omnipotent” level world creator. It doesn’t say that their power is ‘Beyond Omnipotence’ beings since it is only stated that only have higher capabilities of “Omnipotence” and “Omniscient” which is still classified as “Omnipotence” Level

L..

...Speaking of which, I was briefed on a lot of things before I came here, but it seems like you're keeping a lot of disturbing iron balls around here. Are you planning to start a war?]

[You're talking about the Abyss? No, rather than them me preparing for a war...... I was just

"recycling leftovers"]

[Unnn?]

[This was before I created my own world.

After I left Alice, I traveled from one world after another to study and improve my power as a God.

.. and it wasn't easy to live peacefully in every world. Sometimes, I had to fight the creator of that world. Well, I was pretty strong, so I had no problem dealing with most of

them..

.. but I once got into a fight with a

"ridiculously powerful enemy"]
The Past Makina only have the power of “Omnipotent” level
[You know, it's that guy I used as an example when I explained Shallow Vernal's power to Alice before.]

[That infinite identical beings in an infinite multidimensional universe, with even high capabilities of omniscience and omnipotence?]

[Unnn, that's right.

They really were one

of the most powerful beings l've ever fought. In order to counter those infinite identical beings, I created the "Infinite Omnipotent Soldiers" and fought against it.

... In the end, our fight was

never settled.]

[A battle between infinite versus. Another battle of a whole different level.]
An Infinite “Omnipotent” level vs Infinite “Omnipotent” level
[The both of us didn't have enough power to decisively end our battle. No matter how many I destroy on their side, they just keep reviving infinitely, and no matter how many they defeat, my army of Abysses keeps being created infinitely...... Neither side had a decisive move to defeat the other side, so we ended up fighting for about a hundred million years. In that situation, the first one to say "Let's call for a truce" would have to sign the contract on unfavorable terms, so it ended up being a battle of endurance.]

[ .. So, did you win the endurance contest?]

[You already know how it ended up, and yet you ask that question?]

[..."Your opponent has met their end" huh.]

Yes, the outcome of that battle is that it ended up being used as an example back then.

The being Makina was fighting was brought to their end by the phenomenon called Shallow

Vernal.
-chapter 760
[Unnn. A battle between two Omniscient and Omnipotent beings would basically just be a battle of endurance. They fight for a certain amount of time, and then, they’d make a contract with each other and call a truce. I’m stronger than Omniscient and Omnipotent beings, so I can beat most of them if we fight… But even if that’s so, I really don’t want to fight because it would take an inordinate amount of time. On the other hand, those who have the power to quickly settle the battles, which would normally take an enormous amount of time, are clearly superior to the rest.]

-chapter 938
Chapter 769:
[Unnn, of course, I'm perfectly "omnipotent" and "omniscient". Now then, let's start with the intensive training.... Of course, I'll take it easy on you, but still, do your best. I'll say this now though, because there are no other ways to describe my abilities, so omnipotent and omniscient might perfectly fit me...but I'm way stronger than those omnipotent and omniscient gods out there.]
Even if she is stronger that “Omnipotent” and “omniscient” gods she is still at the level of “Omnipotent” but Peak-level “Omnipotent” level.
“A certain being appeared out of nowhere in one of the many worlds. At first, it did not take any action, continuously staring at the world… before without rhyme nor reason, it brought the world to its end.
The information about this being was passed on to the creators of many worlds by a god with the power called omniscient… but at that time, it was not perceived as a threat.
Because for most of the creators of worlds, erasing a single world is not an impossible task. For those who exist outside the scope of logic… there is nothing noteworthy about omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, being that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and beings that can freely create higher dimensions.
They could easily deal with her… at that time… that was what they thought.
Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can create higher dimensions at will… Their worlds were brought to an end and they disappeared”
-CHAPTER 575
For this part it explain the power of “Omnipotent” level being and not “beyond Omnipotence” level beings since there Is no statements not “Beyond Omnipotence” level being because there is no mentions of “Beyond Omnipotence”. So it is safe to say that “Omnipotent” level beings are beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can freely create higher dimensions at will. Only Nebula can only be described as “Beyond Omnipotence” being or possibly “strongest imaginable” level since her power can encompass all world creators( which includes Shallow Vernal) and all power( including epilogue) is impenetrable to her and even if Nebula has the power to encompass shallow Vernal’s epilogue and her epilogue impenetrable to her she still dies because since her encompasses and impenetrable abilities can be considered a countermeasures and immunities to the epilogue and countermeasures and immunities to the epilogue is literally meaningless.

Last edited:
After some intense reading I found that Omnipotent = Beyond Omnipotence because of here:

It was the past when where Makina fight with the Infinite Identical Omnipotent god is only when She/He and Makina have the level of “omnipotent” because the Infinite identical omnipotent god has the power to make the infinite number of versions of he/herself with the power of “omnipotent” level while Makina have the power to create infinite number of “Omnipotent” level beings despite her being an “ Omnipotent” level world creator. It doesn’t say that their power is ‘Beyond Omnipotence’ beings since it is only stated that only have higher capabilities of “Omnipotence” and “Omniscient” which is still classified as “Omnipotence” Level

The Past Makina only have the power of “Omnipotent” level

An Infinite “Omnipotent” level vs Infinite “Omnipotent” level

-chapter 760

Even if she is stronger that “Omnipotent” and “omniscient” gods she is still at the level of “Omnipotent” but Peak-level “Omnipotent” level.

For this part it explain the power of “Omnipotent” level being and not “beyond Omnipotence” level beings since there Is no statements not “Beyond Omnipotence” level being because there is no mentions of “Beyond Omnipotence”. So it is safe to say that “Omnipotent” level beings are beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can freely create higher dimensions at will. Only Nebula can only be described as “Beyond Omnipotence” being or possibly “strongest imaginable” level since her power can encompass all world creators( which includes Shallow Vernal) and all power( including epilogue) is impenetrable to her and even if Nebula has the power to encompass shallow Vernal’s epilogue and her epilogue impenetrable to her she still dies because since her encompasses and impenetrable abilities can be considered a countermeasures and immunities to the epilogue and countermeasures and immunities to the epilogue is literally meaningless.
no...

both "Omnipotent" and "Beyond Omnipotent" being is a distinctively different entity, hell the blog Celestial Pegasus made already make it clear that they're different but they still share the same dimensionality, which is 6-D, Makina herself is already "beyond" but even she can't be too confident that she can beat her rival before she got nuked, therefore both "Omnipotent" and "Beyond Omnipotent" being is different, no more, no less

also, drop this "being cannot be described as infinity as high 1-B", not only this is flimsy argument at best, this is a different beings from "beings that can freely create higher dimension", and if you want to use that as high 1-B, it's also moot as just because you can freely create one things doesn't mean you can freely create more than what you create, in an infinite amount of them no less

and as I already stated, being ******* described beyond infinity doesn't give shit, so drop this, I'm getting sick of this shit

Reiner told me with enough context, but brother this is nowhere a context, this is legitimate of "NLF"

@Noneless21 i did not use the ******* infinity part. What I use is the part they Can FREELY create higher dimensions at will and If there is limitations of how many higher dimensions that they can create the author shouldn’t be using the word freely, if you read the dictionary freely means Unrestricted/unlimited and the fact they can create an Infinite Multidimensional universe add further proof into this. My question is how do you guys even find an Infinite Multidimensional universe as 6-D~7-D model. Another thing is that I know that beyond Omnipotence and Omnipotence are two different entity but in this part: “Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can freely create higher dimensions.” only described the power of an Omnipotent level being and not ‘beyond Omnipotence’ being.

Last edited:
@Noneless21 i did not use the ******* infinity part. What I use is the part they Can FREELY create higher dimensions at will and If there is the limitations of how many higher dimensions that they can create the author shouldn’t be using the word freely, if you read the dictionary freely means Unrestricted/unlimited and the fact they can create an Infinite Multidimensional universe add further proof into this. My question is how do you guys even find an Infinite Multidimensional universe as 6-D~7-D model. Another thing is that I know that beyond Omnipotence and Omnipotence are two different entity but in this part: “Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can freely create higher dimensions.” only described the power of an Omnipotent level being and not ‘beyond Omnipotence’ being.
you can freely throw rocks correct?

can you throw rocks till it loops the Earth and hit you? No

same logic

and "beings that exceed omnipotence" is literally "beyond omnipotent"

@Noneless21 i did not use the ******* infinity part. What I use is the part they Can FREELY create higher dimensions at will and If there is limitations of how many higher dimensions that they can create the author shouldn’t be using the word freely, if you read the dictionary freely means Unrestricted/unlimited and the fact they can create an Infinite Multidimensional universe add further proof into this. My question is how do you guys even find an Infinite Multidimensional universe as 6-D~7-D model. Another thing is that I know that beyond Omnipotence and Omnipotence are two different entity but in this part: “Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can freely create higher dimensions.” only described the power of an Omnipotent level being and not ‘beyond Omnipotence’ being.
But here is the issue, it never ever stated the quantity of higher dimensions.

I don't see how it equates to high 1B at all, you cannot NLF number of Dimensions they can create, can create freely just mean they can create 5D space at will and infinitely at best. Not much, not gonna grant you anything beyond cosmology.

For the **** sake.
Read the tiering page explanation carefully and stop this horrible shit!

you can freely throw rocks correct?

can you throw rocks till it loops the Earth and hit you? No

same logic

and "beings that exceed omnipotence" is literally "beyond omnipotent"
What logic? You basically comparing me, a human and a god, a being that escaped the scope of logic

Read our omnipotence page, we don't grant anyone beyond the context of omnipotence usage in the verse and no way beyond cosmology and leave the NLF from 100 miles.

the logic here is, just because they can "freely" create higher dimension"S", doesn't mean they can create literally infinite amount of them
Then what freely mean? Then what’s Infinite Multidimensional universe mean?

It can also mean those higher dimensions are just single layers above them and the "Freely" can mean they can create those dimensions easily but still on the same hierarchy.
Just like a 3D being who can freely create a higher-dimensional object that is 4D. And their quantities are infinite, never their qualities that are infinite.

It can also mean those higher dimensions are just single layers above them and the "Freely" can mean they can create those dimensions easily but still on the same hierarchy.
Just like a 3D being who can freely create a higher-dimensional object that is 4D. And their quantities are infinite, never their qualities that are infinite.
How about the infinite Multidimensional Universe model then? Why it is considered a 6-D or 7-D model?

Where is that stated? Do you know that beyond omnipresence dosen't have anything to do with this dimensional tiering wank, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back