• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Was Caught Up in a CRT, But That World is 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf said that he will look over this, it has been 2 days (not that long tbh), I'd ask if he wants to check.

I understand your looking forward to the tier upgrades (we all do), but patience is important especially for a very high ranking like 1A, knowledgeable members' views should be taken into account.
Well, alright then, i guess I'm being impatient sorry bout that

If no mods are willing to evaluate this anymore even after being called we should probably apply it otherwise the thread might die

If no mods are willing to evaluate this anymore even after being called we should probably apply it otherwise the thread might die
I think it's a little sly. But yeah if people have issue with that, they just have to create a downgarde CRT

I'm willing to give it few more days really if it's "sly", just don't want this to die and not be applied while we wait for stuff that might not even arrive

so... a bit of bad news, Sir Oven can't help at this thread so we stuck here until Ultima shows up or we went with 1-A Shiro for the next few days
It's a pity, and also I don't think the ultima will appear because I'm sure he's too busy, correct me if I'm wrong

So the thing we can do is wait for other staff(that might not even arrive even if we wait longer, so what the point of waiting then?) or accept this crt

Btw i'll go with accept this crt since 2 staff have accepted

Last edited:
So the thing we can do is wait for other staff(that might not even arrive even if we wait longer, so what the point of waiting then?) or accept this crt

Btw i'll go with accept this crt since 2 staff accepted
Jist wait for thursday maybe

Busy is one thing, also Light Novel verse also pretty hard to evaluate, and not always popular to have huge number of knowledgeable member

Busy is one thing, also Light Novel verse also pretty hard to evaluate, and not always popular to have huge number of knowledgeable member
i think the 1-A is what makes it inactive tbh, not many users here knew about 1-A tiershittery so it can't be helped besides the one that got upgraded is an obscure LN verse

and this thread is the most active CRT of this verse so that counts as active i guess

pretty ironic tbh, at peace got the 1st monthly viewers ranking on Foxaholic iirc
There are seas of isekais and novels that dont have a profile in vsbw.

Like even more super duper obscure material.

But well , it still doing pretty good from what I seen on the author's twitter and hopefully an anime adaptation can turns thing around abit. Remember how slime suddenly exploded in popularity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back