• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Author of Isekai at Peace Being Based (Potential 1-A Downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noneless21

He/Him
So, y'all know about Shiro right? Y'all also should've know about her wacky justifications for her 1-A
Extreme it may sound, but even if they're a Being beyond Omnipotence, a Being beyond Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, a Being beyond Higher-Order Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, or even the "Strongest Imaginable" beyond the Ever-Expanding Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, their existence would be "nothing more but paper in a book", holding no meaning whatsoever.

Yup, y'all know this, so let's talk about the Japanese version for it
極端な話ではあるが、仮に全能を越え、多元全能を越え、二次多元全能を越え、連次多元全能すらも越えた『想像しうる限り最強』が居たとしても、物語の終わりエピローグにとっては『そういう設定が書かれた本ないし紙』でしかなく、なんの意味もない。

Now, the thing is, the Author decided to edit the chapter 1267 and the result is this
極端な話ではあるが、仮に『想像しうる限り最強』が居たとしても、物語の終わりにとっては『そういう設定が書かれた本ないし紙』でしかなく、なんの意味もない。

Anybody can tell that there's something that's cut out. The result is this
Same, as before. Just......

Extreme it may sound, but even if they're a Being beyond Omnipotence, a Being beyond Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, a Being beyond Higher-Order Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, or even the "Strongest Imaginable" beyond the Ever-Expanding Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, their existence would be "nothing more but paper in a book", holding no meaning whatsoever.

Bolded words remained, while the italicized ones are deleted.

This translation was done by LazyCat, the one that translate this series until today so it's pretty much viable. The issue with this is that it cut out pretty much one of the evidence for Shiro's 1-A justifications.

So yeah, the Author nuke the statement and I propose this statement is to be removed from the blog.

Shiro still being 1-A or not will be discussed in this thread, though I'm not optimistic about it

that's all I guess

P.S.: you can check it here if you all want too

Last edited:
I'm not knowledgeable in that verse, so maybe my opinion will be irrelevant, but most of the time, aren't we trying to understand the author's intent through the text despite things not being clearly stated? The author might have changed how it is phrased, but we know the intent thanks to the original text, so maybe it wouldn't change the rating in the end?

However, I agree the statement should either be removed or replaced by the new one (if the rating stays of course)

I'm not knowledgeable in that verse, so maybe my opinion will be irrelevant, but most of the time, aren't we trying to understand the author's intent through the text despite things not being clearly stated? The author might have changed how it is phrased, but we know the intent thanks to the original text, so maybe it wouldn't change the rating in the end?

However, I agree the statement should either be removed or replaced by the new one (if the rating stays of course)
nope, it was completely nuked, I asked the translator and one more person who's fluent in Japanese, it was gone, poof, cease from existence, got Epilogue'd

If 1-A is to stay this would be the argument. Not gonna re-post all the scans cause it's in my blog.

I think a lot of arguments would probably come about whether Shiro is just r>f over everything or if, it doesn't matter how big the hierarchy gets, she will always be superior, i will argue the latter.

The Epilogue is an outlier beyond comparison to other abilities, and is an ability that will always stand at the end in all conditions.

It's stated that Shiro is often used as a scale against an individual or world, but before the Epilogue, limits don't exist, and it has no restrictions whatsoever on the target size, area of effect, or distance to be covered.

So lets look at this last statement specifically, within the series when a strong character or ability shows up, it's revealed that before the Epilogue it's meaningless, Kuro's Prologue comes to mind, this is what's meant by The Epilogue being used as a scale.

From my other blog about the World Creator Hierarchy, we know the existence of higher dimensional beings and worlds. So lets put all this in context, when it's talking about Shiro being put on a scale against an individual or world, it's talking about higher dimensions, it next then goes on to say the Epilogue has no restrictions whatsoever on it's target's size or area of effect.

After this statement it next says the Epilogue can bring the end, regardless of distance or dimension, again higher dimensions are a thing in verse.

Going through my blog, it's also said The Prologue (which would be like a 6-D ability) is still in the domain of comparing abilities, so it can't resist the completely beyond and out of realm power of the Epilogue. And then finally we get to the author statement where they say being someone that will always stand at the end, Shiro was not thought of as someone to be defeated, cause it's literally impossible.

So lets summarize all this:

-The Epilogue can't be compared to higher dimensional beings, it's not even in the realm of comparison.

-It has no restrictions whatsoever on target size, area of effect or distance, and can end anything regardless of distance or dimension

-The Epilogue will always stand at the end so regardless of how you try to go against it, it will always win, and this is when we know of higher dimensions.

-Even with the cut details, even the Strongest imaginable can't beat Shiro, and again 6-D beings exist, if 6-D exists, it's not impossible to imagine 10 or 100, but regardless the Epilogue, will always be beyond, as it's always at the end.

Honestly though i wouldn't be surprised if other people think she should be like Low 1-A or High 1-B due to cut details, and say her standing at the end, is just her being at the end of the hierarchy, and thus infinite or something.

Last edited:
TBH i think the author just cut the unnecesarry nonsense word the content remain the same everyone in the isekai at peace universe will be percieved like book by shiro(epilogue)

Basically you can cut it and the profile actually look much better

TBH i think the author just cut the unnecesarry nonsense word the content remain the same everyone in the isekai at peace universe will be percieved like book by shiro(epilogue)

Basically you can cut it and the profile actually look much better
but the thing is about more than half of Shiro's 1-A justification come from there, lose it, and you know what happen
@Noneless21 Changed the title, having 1-A there will attract more attention.
thx, though I dunno if it can gain traction

Huh?
Wait, let me get this straight.
The author went on their way back to the past chapter and decide to nuke 70% of the whole statement? Damn.

I don't think the current tier hold. Though, it would be great to ping the mods who were agreeing on 1-A Epilogue previously.

Huh?
Wait, let me get this straight.
The author went on their way back to the past chapter and decide to nuke 70% of the whole statement? Damn.

I don't think the current tier hold. Though, it would be great to ping the mods who were agreeing on 1-A Epilogue previously.
The author being hyper chad as he **** with the battleboarders is unfathomably based as usual

Though there is 1 statement that say the Epilogue ignore dimensional construct in Pegasus' blog so i dunno

Yeah the author basically retconned one of the major statements used for the upgrade. Saying that she is beyond everything no matter how big the heirarchy gets, was helped a lot by the fact it mentioned stuff like ever expanding multi-dimensional omnipotence, and then mentioned even the strongest imaginable beyond that. Implying that even if it had this bigger heirarchy (We don't know if it does, I think it was hypothetically speaking), Shiro is beyond that. Infinite, possibly beyond infinite, And viewing those as a book/piece of paper.

Without this, we have the other stuff like no restriction of dimension, distance, location, her being an outlier to everything, basically unbeatable. Problem is whether that should be taken as just viewing the beings in dimensions below her as that, or still implying she's beyond all dimensions no matter what. I'm not sure if that's really enough, because it would basically be back to past justifications before that chapter besides the dimension and distance stuff(which might help it, whether to keep 1-A I don't know). Like noneless said more than half Shiro justification came from there.

But I guess we will see. I'm gonna follow and see thoughts on it. Because yeah I agree some might see it high 1-B or low 1-A as well, which I can see why with that much context cut out, but with some strong statements still there. For me? I'm probably seeing her back to 1-C as r>F until author drops another crazy epilogue thing, or reevaluated to see where this stuff lands her. Maybe actual high 1-B or low 1-A, no idea with this

Maybe we can give possible ratings here too, but not too sure what others think she should be rated.

Whether what's here now is enough for 1-A on its own, whether it's just a possibility, whether Shiro should be Low 1-A, or Low 1-A possible 1-A, this can go a lot of ways.

We need some staff input @Elizhaa
I love how the author unintentionally **** us, I'm genuinely laughing when I first found it because no other person can be that downbad over a single line other than me

Either way, possible 1-A rating is my best bet

unknown-2-3.png

Not sure if the discussions here and and here are gonna help to determine how to view stuff like this maybe? Guess it would still be helpful to keep track of them in case something helpful does pop up

Lets try some more @Qawsedf234 @DontTalkDT @DarkDragonMedeus
With out the statement I would say it's either High 1-B or Low 1-A. I don't think it hits 1-A / Aleph-2, but it being infinitely superior to stuff probably warrants something High 1-B or Low 1-A.

With out the statement I would say it's either High 1-B or Low 1-A. I don't think it hits 1-A / Aleph-2, but it being infinitely superior to stuff probably warrants something High 1-B or Low 1-A.
This is about what i expected.

The question is which, High 1-B or Low 1-A.

Personally i am thinking Low 1-A, due to being without restrictions whatsoever and always beyond everything, perceiving it all as paper in a book, above even the Strongest Imaginable, on a hierarchy which consists of higher dimensional beings, would make perfect sense if she can't be reached cause she is an uncountable infinity, but not sure.

Last edited:
Btw, from this thread there's this statement

Note that, in order to jump to 1-A this way, it does not suffice that adding one or several layers/dimensions makes no difference to the character in question. That much could be true even if the character only has one level of qualitative superiority to the constructs, as then they would all appear to have zero / infinitely small size to them. It has to be clear in some fashion that even if an infinite or unlimited number of dimensions/layers are added or removed it would make no difference to the character. The same applies to similarily large jumps in other tiers, like from 1-A to 1-A+ etc.
From this statement, Shiro should still be 1-A

Eh I kinda feel like that would be the case if the other stuff wasn't deleted. As the endless multi-dimensional stuff was said to imply more

That's fair, but which option are we going with:

Option 1: 1-C, possibly 1-A

Option 2: High 1-B, possibly 1-A

Option 3: Low 1-A, possibly 1-A

1-C is what she was before the 1-A upgrade.

Ok so now we have 1 staff for plain 1-A, and another for possibly 1-A.

Wow, now there are 4 options

Option 1: 1-C, possibly 1-A

Option 2: High 1-B, possibly 1-A

Option 3: Low 1-A, possibly 1-A

Option 4: 1-A

Assuming @Qawsedf234 agrees with option 1, but idk.

All characters are already 1-C, this would just remove the "possibly" rating from 1-C and add another key for 1-C?

All characters are already 1-C, this would just remove the "possibly" rating from 1-C and add another key for 1-C?
no, Shiro was 1-C with 8-D possibly 9-D being before she was buffed to fully 1-A

now that she was "downgraded", she become 1-C (8-D possibly 9-D) possibly 1-A rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back