• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

‘Omnipotence’ and ‘Beyond Omnipotence’ Level Calculations reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can also mean those higher dimensions are just single layers above them and the "Freely" can mean they can create those dimensions easily but still on the same hierarchy.
Just like a 3D being who can freely create a higher-dimensional object that is 4D. And their quantities are infinite, never their qualities that are infinite.
This.

They should be infinite 6-D, infinite number of dimensions is a major stretch.

You're literally using "beyond Omnipotence" shit in this thread god dammit 💀
wtf, before accusing me please check your comment again from above of why the **** is you comment Beyond Omnipresence and not Beyond Omnipotent, you just make thing more scrimmage

wtf, before accusing me please check your comment again from above of why the **** is you comment Beyond Omnipresence and not omnipotent, you just make thing more scrimmage
My comment applies to Omnipresence too, so it doesn’t matter

I would've liked to contribute seeing the title of this thread but Dread, Georredannea15 and Noneless21 already did it for me.
Yh I would change the title wait a bit…because things are a little bit rodey here

This.

They should be infinite 6-D, infinite number of dimensions is a major stretch.
Infinite Multidimensional Universe model that contains higher dimensions = 6-D~ 7-D? From what I heard an Infinite dimensional universe model Is Infinite-D universe or High 1-B according to hilbert’s space theory

Infinite Multidimensional Universe model that contains higher dimensions = 6-D~ 7-D? From what I heard an Infinite dimension universe model Is Infinite-D universe or High 1-B according to hilbert’s space theory
The infinite one is the number of universes, not the number of dimensions. Hell, that is the reason why the novels called it Infinite Multidimensional Universe than just Infinite Dimensional Universe. The dimension is just... well -multiple of them.

Well, you have to tell us what infinite multi-D Universe means rather than asking us, Hilbert space is different thing and has no implication or mention in the verse. So no.

The infinite one is the number of universes, not the number of dimensions. Hell, that is the reason why the novels called it Infinite Multidimensional Universe than just Infinite Dimensional Universe. The dimension is just... well -multiple of them.
If you implement that Infinite multidimensional = Infinite Universe, then it sounds like an Infinite number of universes inside of a universe?

Well, you have to tell us what infinite multi-D Universe means rather than asking us, Hilbert space is different thing and has no implication or mention in the verse. So no.
I not asking you what’s infinite multidimensional Universe means, what I asking you of why you came to the conclusion that Infinite Multidimensional Universe with higher dimensions( since the world creator can create higher dimensions) is 5-D ~ 7-D

Wow…. Despite being very toxic to me because of my miscalculations you somewhat make a miscalculation that is less complex than tier 1 scaling like lnfinite amount of universes inside of a universe? Bruh do you want me to die from cringe? 😑

Wow…. Despite being very toxic to me because of my miscalculations you somewhat make a comment that make no sense like universes inside of a universe? Bruh do you want me to die from cringe? 😑
Infinite Universes can exist within another universe with Embedding Hierarchy you fool. Example are Journey To The West and Dragon Talisman.
The material Universe would be High 1-B by any metric, since it's at the most basic level spacetime continuums embedded as objects in higher timelines unto infinity.
Don't talk out of your ass if you don't know the subject.
I've been here for years, and embedding hierarchy exists within one of the verses that I support.

@KLOL506 can you and your calculation group please solve if an infinite Multidimensional Universe model that contains higher dimensions( since world creator are capable of creating higher dimensions at will) is 7-D or Infinite-D

@KLOL506 can you and your calculation group please solve if an infinite Multidimensional Universe model that contains higher dimensions( since world creator are capable of creating higher dimensions at will) is 7-D or Infinite-D
Only staff can tag another member, normal members cannot tag anyone.

Infinite Universes can exist within another universe with Embedding Hierarchy you fool. Example are Journey To The West and Dragon Talisman.

Don't talk out of your ass if you don't know the subject.
I've been here for years, and embedding hierarchy exists within one of the verses that I support.
You could just damn say it was a multiverse since the universe is one and multiverse is many in one. Universe and Dimension(multi or not) are two different concepts

You could just damn say it was a multiverse since the universe is one and multiverse is many in one. Universe and Dimension(multi or not) are two different concepts
Did you even understand Embedding Hierarchy? Truly?
You look like a stupid person right now.

enough

this thread was rejected by most (and by most, I mean all) people here, and it will not be accepted until there's further information, end of the discussion

take this debacle somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back