• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Was Caught Up in a CRT, But That World is 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makina's brainwashing is affecting me. Wait what brainwashing? I meant would you like to hear about how perfect Kaito is

@DontTalkDT Mind providing some input on this

Kuro doesn't qualify for NEP, True Form Shiro might have some argument.

Things aren't spelled out for us, so have to piece things together. First as i said above that Kuro, who was merely a part of her was nothingness, means True Form Shiro is also nothingness, at the end of all stories, there is nothing.

But what exactly is a story? This is where we have to piece things together. The first mention about a story is when the Epilogue was explained as the power to end a story.

Here it talks about the world being a book, and Shiro being able to close that book.

Also from that same blog it's said not a single person or thing can resist their end, and that Shiro tried ending other stories cause she instinctively knew she couldn't die as long as they existed, and so she ended many worlds, clearly worlds are being equated to stories.

So clearly when talking about a story, it's not just something limited to people, but the world itself.

The recent evidence about the Epilogue says it's the power to end everything, it stands at the end in all conditions etc. You can basically say Shiro stands at the end of everything.

Now concepts are apart of the world as seen as Shiro and Eden clashing the world's principles and concepts, also a Gods authority is literally the power to control the concepts they govern ie God of Life controls the concept of Life, and they are all imitations of Shiro's own power, meaning Shiro's power is conceptual, and this is Incomplete Shiro.

Same sort of thing could be said for souls, Gods like Shiro and Eden are literally in control of the souls within their world, ie when Shiro saw Anima die and thought she was interesting so resurrected her and gave her a new body, Shiro negotiating with Eden for the souls of Kaito's parents.

Might be a massive reach, would we say being that the world itself is a story, and it contains souls and concepts, being at the end of it all where there is nothing, Shiro would lack those?

Would be so much simpler if this was all stated for us, instead of it feeling like i am reaching here.

Makina's brainwashing is affecting me. Wait what brainwashing? I meant would you like to hear about how perfect Kaito is

@DontTalkDT Mind providing some input on this
I can't say anything for certain as I am lacking a lot of context here... really don't know how any of those names relate.

From the gist that I get: Using plot manipulation (or similar) to end a world can't automatically be said to have ended its concepts. So that the end of a story lacks concepts seems like speculation. (Depending on context even soul continuing to exist is not impossible)
Generally, existing after the erasure of the world (or before its creation) shouldn't qualify for NEP anyway. Even if it were a conceptless void. (Noah is a great example in that regard)
It's more a feat of existing within a nonexistent place than one of nonexistence of themselves.

In this case it's not that Shiro exists after the end of the world, in a void, but more so that she is that void.

The Epilogue is located at the end of all stories

1b0635e2bfa8ea071bfea80921e314d6.png

-Chapter 1267

And Shiro is the Epilogue.

c75808939c76f8442784b85ca450e1ea.png

-Chapter 1267

The Epilogue is the power to end everything. I can also show evidence of the Epilogue being used to end a variety of things.

When Shiro met the Evil God she ended her memories and other such things, and used only her soul to create Isis

? ? ? : [Of course, it will continue. Ahh, speaking of which, but that story regarding Isis-san in the last chapter… I… Alice-chan was curious, so she asked Shallow Vernal-sama.]

Serious-senpai : [That story regarding how Isis was born from the soul of an Evil God?]

? ? ? : [Yes, yes. Well, regarding that, you see~~ It seems that Alice-chan thought that that Evil God don’t have a will, but it seems that even Evil Gods do have a will… Just before she was defeated by Alice-chan, she seems to have abandoned her core, and even with just her soul, she escaped to another world. And when she escaped, she encountered Shallow Vernal-sama, who was in the midst of creating her world, and after her memories and such things were “brought to an end”, only her soul was used to create Isis-san.]-Chapter 676

It's also said the Epilogue isn't just some sort of death beam that ends the whole world, it can also target aspects of a phenomena

[You’re right… Even after I saw her use her power before my eyes, “I didn’t understand anything”… When did she activate it, how much power it held… Not knowing anything, before I knew it, everything “just ended”.]

[…I mean, I thought Epilogue would be something rough, like some death beam that destroys the whole world… but it seems like it’s even possible for her to target only one aspect of a phenomenon. Good grief, I’m really glad that Shallow Vernal-sama isn’t Kaito-sama’s enemy.]

Needless to say, both Alice and Kuromueina are overwhelmingly powerful beings. Their overall ability isn’t worse than a World Creating-God.

However, even with the power these girls held, they could fathom how powerful Shallow Vernal’s Epilogue is… Yes, clearly speaking, the girls weren’t able to see Shallow Vernal use Epilogue at all.-Chapter 711

In this case it ended an explosion

[…I had thought it would be quite outrageous when Eden-san went that far in describing it… but it was far greater than I imagined. That’s Shallow Vernal-sama’s ultimate power…”Epilogue” huh…]

[Unnn, I’m surprised too. It was completely different from the time I held it… Such power exists huh.]

[N- No, Shall-tan and Underworld King looked like you both know what’s going on… but what the heck is that!? What in the world is happening?]

The three of them are talking about how, due to the contradiction of events, Shallow Vernal and Eden’s power that had converged within the white gold coin should have exploded… and how Shallow Vernal “brought an end to that phenomenon” with her power.

[That was Shallow Vernal-sama’s… power to bring anything to its end.]-Chapter 711

The Epilogue is stated to be able to end anything, now if a God's authority is innately conceptual, Isis who Shiro created can erase souls from existence, and Shiro herself without the Epilogue controls all souls in the world, if the Epilogue is the top of the food chain ability to end everything and anything, when a story is destroyed, i don't really think its gonna be like an explosion going off that wipes out the world, while leaving some metaphysical stuff intact.

I think what she did with Nebula kinda proves this, when she ends a story she can also rewrite it however she wants to, so she brings back the soul of Nebula who she killed, changes her race and nerfs her abilities

[P- Please wait! This world is much smaller than the other worlds. If you were to bring her main body to this world, it wouldn’t be able to withstand her power and this would be crushed. Nebula possesses power that is an order of magnitude greater than mine. It’s like you’re trying to cram a sea in a cup! I don’t think this world would be able to withstand…]

[Ahh, it’s alright. I’ve “downgraded her”.]

[…Yes?]

[Well, like I said, I’ve reduced Nebula’s power to “Quasi-Omnipotence” and restricted that unique skill of hers.]

[………… Errr, please wait a moment. I can’t keep up with what’s happening… I- Is such a thing even possible?]

While Eden asked back with her hands on her head, as if she’s trying to suppress a headache, Shallow Vernal spoke with a matter-of-factly tone.

[When I resurrect someone I’ve brought their story to an end with Epilogue, I’m able to “rewrite their very being as I want”…Have I not mentioned it before?]

[That’s the first time I heard that… I mean, you can do just about anything you want huh… That ability of yours…]

Not only is it a power that could absolutely bring any story to its end, where no being or ability can resist, but once she brings their story to its end, Shallow Vernal can rewrite the story as she wishes. Moreover, the fact that she can alter the being of the Ultimate God herself, Nebula, means that no one can resist her alteration.-Chapter 939

Also there is also the fact that Makina is scared out of her mind about the Epilogue, when as a God, she can't be killed even if she is erased from existence., even beings below her like the 6 Kings can come back from nothing

d993260571877e74577703808abf1774.png

-Chapter 636

The only reason Makina is even still exists is cause she blurted out that Shiro should also try creating a world. I am pretty sure it's at least ending souls

[However, you still exist like this today.]

[…Yes, I have had “two good fortunes” on my side. The first is that as she ended many worlds, the phenomenon called Shallow Vernal was beginning to have “something like a heart”…]

Serious words, said without any hesitation. It was easy for Alice to understand that Eden wasn’t telling a lie. Even this powerful God is someone who has no choice but to beg for her life… Shuddering at the true power of the being called Shallow Vernal, Alice waited for Eden to continue.

[…That must be why, I suppose. Before she brought my end, Shallow Vernal asked me, “Is it interesting to create a world?”. It was just a really small question, wasn’t it? But if I had answered wrongly, Shallow Vernal would have emotionlessly brought me and my world to an end.]

[…But you didn’t make that mistake.]

[Yes, that was my second good fortune. Faced with such a question, I quickly replied, “If you’re interested, why don’t you try making one of your own?”. Thereupon, she muttered “Interested… I see, this emotion is what one calls as interest huh.”. As a result, my world had been spared from being brought to an end… And as someone with experience creating a world and the one who recommended creating a world to her, she was consulting me about various things, and we had formed a somewhat friendly relationship with each other.]-Chapter 547

Last edited:
Not catch up with the revision due to my own stuff, but i can see a possibly NEP Nature 1, Aspect 5

If i have time i could review the 1-A stuff, but if i'm not saying anything and tier 1 experts say yes then go ahead without me ^^

In this case it's not that Shiro exists after the end of the world, in a void, but more so that she is that void.

-Chapter 1267

-Chapter 1267

The Epilogue is the power to end everything. I can also show evidence of the Epilogue being used to end a variety of things.

When Shiro met the Evil God she ended her memories and other such things, and used only her soul to create Isis

It's also said the Epilogue isn't just some sort of death beam that ends the whole world, it can also target aspects of a phenomena

The Epilogue is stated to be able to end anything, now if a God's authority is innately conceptual, Isis who Shiro created can erase souls from existence, and Shiro herself without the Epilogue controls all souls in the world, if the Epilogue is the top of the food chain ability to end everything and anything, when a story is destroyed, i don't really think its gonna be like an explosion going off that wipes out the world, while leaving some metaphysical stuff intact.

I think what she did with Nebula kinda proves this, when she ends a story she can also rewrite it however she wants to, so she brings back the soul of Nebula who she killed, changes her race and nerfs her abilities

Also there is also the fact that Makina is scared out of her mind about the Epilogue, when as a God, she can't be killed even if she is erased from existence., even beings below her like the 6 Kings can come back from nothing

-Chapter 636

The only reason Makina is even still exists is cause she blurted out that Shiro should also try creating a world. I am pretty sure it's at least ending souls
The first quote also says Shallow Vernal is the last story, while the second says she's the Epilogue. It seems not like this indicates she's nothingness, but actually still a story. Just the story of things ending. Or maybe she is supposed to be the 'Epilogue' ability that ends stories? Idk. But I would consider it too vague for giving NEP.

Given what you have shown soul manipulation should be fine, yeah. Still sceptical regarding concept erasure, though. Are there any purely conceptual entities in the verse she couldn't erase without it?

She is both the Epilogue ability, which ends stories and the last story, it's kinda paradoxical.

There aren't really any Conceptual entities, just Gods that control concepts, I mean maybe Nebula? She basically encompasses everything in the series, and Shiro took her out with the Epilogue.

Last edited:
Well shiro and other world creator capable to manipulate and bending concept just by doing silly things

Epilogue that can nuke everything should be capable to end "concept"

Also yeah like cp said about nebula

I was talking about Kuro being nothingness before, so might as well post the evidence

Kuro is empty, with her power without exaggeration being nothingness

A monster was born in this world so long ago that it could even be called the ancient times. Nay, rather than being born, I think it’s more appropriate to say that this monster appeared out of the blue.

The monster was born with too much power, but at the same time, it had nothing else. A black smoky outward appearance without a definite figure, but its interior is empty—- This monster whose only power, without any exaggeration, is the very concept of nothingness, and for this monster with an empty interior, it decided to search for it first.-Chapter 18

Alice tried to attack Kuro while she was in her true form, but her attack slipped through Kuro, proving she really is empty

(…However, would it take me a considerably long time? Hmmm, it can’t be helped… I didn’t want to use it if possible because it causes too much damage to the surroundings but…)

She also had the option of waiting until the girl’s stamina or magic power runs out. Even if she parries and evades all of Kuromueina’s attacks, it would definitely be the girl who would fall to her knees first.

But that would take a really long time. Considering the amount of magic power the girl had, Kuromueina estimates that it would take ten days before she collapses. And if she chooses such a way, the damage would naturally spread.

Therefore, Kuromueina chose another method, which is “to become serious and fight her in a short-term battle”.

The knife that the girl swung sharply slipped through Kuromueina’s body, and as the surroundings were enveloped in black smoke… a pair of golden eyes opened in the darkness.-Chapter 516

Kuro and Shiro are both half of the same being, Shallow Vernal, The Epilogue, whatever you wanna call it

[…I’m actually…”another Shiro”.]

[…Eh?]

[Shiro and I are mirror images of each other, and we are two sides of the same coin.]

[Errr, what does that mean?]

Kuro tells me that she’s another Shiro-san… When Kuro said that, I remembered her appearance earlier.

She looks just like Shiro-san… Rather, they look exactly the same except for the color of their hair… Her appearance certainly makes the word “another Shiro-san” fit.

[Kaito-kun, the Shiro you met was actually quite harmonious. The old Shiro was more cold and indifferent.]

[…………]

[Shiro, you see, is the one who created this world… but she never thought that what she did was right or that her actions were great… Not even a shred of any thoughts at all. So, even when Shiro created the world, she “divided” her power, which was omnipotent, in half.]

[Half?]

[Yes… and half of that power dropped into the world she has created, giving it the bare minimum of knowledge… and that half is me.-Chapter 173

So if Shiro and Kuro make 1 being, and Kuro is nothingness, then make sense her complete form would be nothingness too.

I dont think he saw the whole Kuro nothingness before, which was a solid part of the whole nep thing. So theres that

And ultima is in another reality

What Type of NEP and Aspect are you guys proposing? And would you mind linking the scans.

What Type of NEP and Aspect are you guys proposing? And would you mind linking the scans.
I was talking about Kuro being nothingness before, so might as well post the evidence

Alice tried to attack Kuro while she was in her true form, but her attack slipped through Kuro, proving she really is empty

Kuro and Shiro are both half of the same being, Shallow Vernal, The Epilogue, whatever you wanna call it

So if Shiro and Kuro make 1 being, and Kuro is nothingness, then make sense her complete form would be nothingness too.

-Chapter 1267

-Chapter 1267

-Chapter 636

Kuro doesn't qualify for NEP, True Form Shiro might have some argument.

Things aren't spelled out for us, so have to piece things together. First as i said above that Kuro, who was merely a part of her was nothingness, means True Form Shiro is also nothingness, at the end of all stories, there is nothing.

But what exactly is a story? This is where we have to piece things together. The first mention about a story is when the Epilogue was explained as the power to end a story.

Here it talks about the world being a book, and Shiro being able to close that book.

Also from that same blog it's said not a single person or thing can resist their end, and that Shiro tried ending other stories cause she instinctively knew she couldn't die as long as they existed, and so she ended many worlds, clearly worlds are being equated to stories.

So clearly when talking about a story, it's not just something limited to people, but the world itself.

The recent evidence about the Epilogue says it's the power to end everything, it stands at the end in all conditions etc. You can basically say Shiro stands at the end of everything.

Now concepts are apart of the world as seen as Shiro and Eden clashing the world's principles and concepts, also a Gods authority is literally the power to control the concepts they govern ie God of Life controls the concept of Life, and they are all imitations of Shiro's own power, meaning Shiro's power is conceptual, and this is Incomplete Shiro.

Same sort of thing could be said for souls, Gods like Shiro and Eden are literally in control of the souls within their world, ie when Shiro saw Anima die and thought she was interesting so resurrected her and gave her a new body, Shiro negotiating with Eden for the souls of Kaito's parents.

Might be a massive reach, would we say being that the world itself is a story, and it contains souls and concepts, being at the end of it all where there is nothing, Shiro would lack those?

Would be so much simpler if this was all stated for us, instead of it feeling like i am reaching here.

I do not see how the relationship of the epilogue here can guarantee NEP, I share DT's opinion that it is very vague.

I don't have much context on the series, but the only thing I can see that might warrant NEP would be this.
But they specifically focus on power and emphasize that her power is the concept of nothingnes and that her interior is empty, I still think it is very vague because it does not elaborate well. Maybe a possible rating with Type 1 could work if it is well elaborated which important aspects lacks kuro more than just being empity.

Kuro doesn't have any evidence of NEP, however if she is nothingness, and is half of True Shiro, it would make sense that Shiro is nothingness too, and from that we could argue for NEP for Shiro, based on the other stuff, however seems it's not enough.

I already said it might be a stretch since things aren't given to us, so I am pretty cool with NEP being rejected.

Last edited:
well The Epilogue is the end of every things and phenomena in the Isekai At Peace verse so I thought at least NEP aspect type 5 should be viable since The Epilogue is "The End of a Story" but guess not

Not enough proof then, so i think NEP couldn't pass, i'm sorry.

I'd be fine with waiting a little more but it is unlikely Ultima or anyone will show up. If they don't we really should just apply this since it got accepted

Yes, I agree but we need the opinion of many staff first although I don't know when the staffs appear

why don't you ask for help antvasima maybe he can help call other staff to discuss this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back