• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I think I will try to make a support after many characters were reviewed and the death of the previous tournament, so here are the rules:

1.2 for tickets per person. And let's try to get away from the battles of the same series. (There may be some exceptions if characters never fight or canonically meet)

2. There are no such ultra no/smurf characters as Oryx, some nasuverse characters or god madoka, ect

3. The speed will always be equal (but enhancers are worth when it comes to two beings with finite speed).

4. Abstract existence 1 or 2 and NeP type 1 but not 2 are used.

5. No glass canons

6. no characters that are in revision unless they are other later keys or characters that although their verse is revised they will not get anything new like Dante (Shin Megami Tensei)

There will be 16 typical places for the characters.

1 Doctor Doom --JoshSSJGod

2 The Ultra monitor with ALE --me

3 Lavos -- Ahmed berserker

4 Thanos With CC -- Ahmed berserker

5 Goddess of Daw --Celestial Pegasus

6 M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth) --Celestial Pegasus

7 calibor--The Wright Way

8 shulk --Xdragnoir

9 Nicol bolas --00potato

10 Divine paradox --Ben CleverName

11 Superman Prime (One millon) --Mistaclean

12 titan tails --Adem Warlock69

13 Spaw --genericstickman

14 Enerjak --Psychomaster35

15 Enuo --Genericstickman

16 Exdeath --Psychomaster35

I said ultra smurf type oryx or vecna. things not too exaggerated like strange Doctor vs dormammu for example

Dante lacks the form of denial of immortality to stop guys like Lavos.

and its observation should not be in character since I never use it

their resistance only scales to 2A iirc

Yeah, but Dante is so high on the scaling chain that none of the 2A other than DnD or Oryx can touch him.

Eganergo said:
Yeah, but Dante is so high on the scaling chain that none of the 2A other than DnD or Oryx can touch him.
You can still smurfs also DND characters that are not there is the highest level of God 2A, also the marvelitas have the Ap to breathe and charge Dante, the Ultra monitor has hax that does not resist that it is in character.

DnD AP is comparable at best to SMT (infinite^infinite^infinite and so on. Oh, what is the hax i wonder?

Yeah 5D mind hax would work if he use it as first move. Why is he not in the top 5 strongest if he is that op?

nel is like his five move, and those of PMMM have passives that make it KK and it also has nothing to affect non-existent type 2 in character.

what saves it is its 1A immortality but it doesn't mean that it is resistant to sealing or another

Yeah, all of them will be bodied by Dante.

I guess it's fine though, it's about the journey not the destination. OvO

Oliver de jesus said:
Dante lacks the form of denial of immortality to stop guys like Lavos.

and its observation should not be in character since I never use it

their resistance only scales to 2A iirc
He can do so, both, all of them

He can do so, both, all of them

I know that he has the ability to observe but he does not use it in character (or I do not remember when Dante used it) also the observation varies and does not escalate to the AP, unless he adds a mention in a game that is not seen that since it distresses me and I have seen it as a game 2.5 (3 complete, part of 4 since I can not find in Spanish or English that they are not full of people commenting that it bothers me, liberation) and Devil suvavir 2 anime that leaves it in the middle from episode 4 :v

Back