• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, uh, given the up coming forum move, I'm gonna say this is a really bad time for a bracket like this.

Like, we're not gonna get through all these matches prior to April 15th.

There are still 13 days and we can do this, what we cannot do is add them to the profiles, but that will result when the move is done.

Might need to remove the Divine Paradox as Wizard101 is going under revisions. It's not about the Divine Paradox but it would affect the Divine Paradox via granting them some additional abilities.

Has the review started or not? because if it is the second then we can continue since the reviews that have not yet started have to wait after the move.

The Wright Way said:
The move is happening on the 15th. This will have to wait.
the thread where it says when we will move also says that we can still do vs only that we cannot add it.

So quick question, is rule four saying only 2As with Abstract Existence 1 and 2, and Nonexistent Physiology 1 are allowed or saying those are disallowed?

How many characters will there be? Because anything that isnt 16 or 32 makes the bracket uneven.

I can make 32 to be the same and allow them to choose another character, also if they want they can choose homura and nasuverse characters that are not gilgamesh

how soon the crt was already in process last week or has not been done? if it is the second then this can continue as we have to wait for the move to the new forum but we can still do vs here and add the result of this after the move

@the wright way

shit, then choose another

@mistaclean

Galactus is glass since the only thing it has to offer is also the tournament is poorly structured.

caliborn = madoka but man, does not necessarily have to be from the same verse or in fact there are more characters in the same verse than john or caliborn.

I know, but John and Caliborn are the only ones who stand a decent chance. And the only ones who don't get stomped for that matter.

I am sure that the divine paradox or shulk can stop lavos at their turn. Enerjack can stop shulk and he can lose because of the ultra monitor and this can lose because of the divine paradox that he can lose against tails and because he can lose against superman. prime which in turn loses against nicol balls which can lose against the ultra monitor, so most of them can be even

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I mean, if I want to be frank, the likes of Lavos, Enerjak and Bolas are a bit too busted to be here.
If that many people are of extreme power, then it should still be mostly fair since plenty of them are very strong.

Back