• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

凄まじい爆音と爆風を撒き散らしながら, 隣の山が吹っ飛んだ!

The mountain next to us was wiped out, creating a tremendous blast and explosion!

俺の放つた魔力の一撃が, 山ひとつを消し飛ばしてしまった...

The Demonic Power attack I shot out wiped out a mountain...

大きく抉れた形を残す山. 風景が大きく変 わってしまった.

A large hollowed out shape was left in the mountain. The entire landscape was changed drastically.

マジで消し飛んじやつたの?

Did that seriously wipe it out?

山だよ? お山だよ? あまりの出来事に呆気に取られる俺.

A mountain? A mountain, right? I was so stunned by what had just happened.
Thanks

Could I please get a translation on this?

野蛮な力が洪水のように押し寄せてくる――やがて彼女は自分が踵を軽く上げるだけで、光のような速さで移動できることに気がついた。

Edit:

And this:

野蛮的力量像洪水一般涌入——她发现自己只需轻轻踮脚,便可如同流光一般极速而动。

Last edited:
Sure, no sweat off my back really, I don’t mind.
I've helped before and after my break, and I still do it now from time to time.

Sure. Just don't expect me to do it all the time or frequently just due to how wonky this forum platform is with internet lag.
Thanks a lot to both of you for helping out. 🙏❤️

AKM will give you both Translation Helper positions quite soon. 🙏

Alright this scan is rather big and has some weird notion to it. This comes from
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess. ln 5 and its mainly "「── 神には距離の概念がない。 レハイシアの聖騎士団は古いにしえより空間魔法を得意とする四次元の軍隊だ。" this section but if anyone wants you can provide the whole thing would be helpful. (more so double checking myself given the official tl used "void magic" and not "spatial magic").

Alright this scan is rather big and has some weird notion to it. This comes from
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess. ln 5 and its mainly "「── 神には距離の概念がない。 レハイシアの聖騎士団は古いにしえより空間魔法を得意とする四次元の軍隊だ。" this section but if anyone wants you can provide the whole thing would be helpful. (more so double checking myself given the official tl used "void magic" and not "spatial magic").

ヴィルは無事なのだろうか。いや無事であるはずがないのだ。だって敵地のど真ん中に一人きりなのだから。もしかして私が聖地に来たから酷い目に遭わされたんじゃないのか?

スピカは いったい何を考えているんだ? 拷問って何だ? トリフォンって誰だ......?

わからない。心の中に絶望が灰のように積もっていく。

聖騎士団や信者の連中がじりじりと距離をつめてくる。

不意に隣で魔力が動く気配がした。サクナがステッキを構えていた。

「許せません。コマリさんは私が――」

「空間魔法【四次元の刃】」

「え?」

血が飛び散る。ぽたと私の頬にかかる。

いつの間にかサクナの右手首に短剣が突き刺さっていた。 ステッキが地面に落ちる。血がぼたぼたと垂れ白い雪が赤く溶けていく。

「あ、あああああっ.........」

「――神には距離の概念がない。レハイシアの聖騎士団は古より空間魔法を得意とする四次元の軍隊だ。特に我々はクロス団長から手解きを受けている歴代最強。野蛮国家の将軍如きが相手になると思うなよ」

サクナが崩れ落ちる。 彼女は身体を痙攣させて雪の上に倒れ伏していた。

I wondered if Vil was doing alright. No. There's no way she could be alright. As a matter of fact, she's all alone in the center of enemy territory. Maybe she suffered from something terrible because of me getting into the Holy Lands?

What on earth was Spica thinking? Is this sort of torture? Who is this Triphon...?

I didn't understand any of it. Despair piled up in my heart like ashes.

The Holy Knights and their followers steadidly closing in on me.

Suddenly, I felt a magical movement next to me. It was Sakuna, who was readying her walking stick.

"I can't forgive you. This is what I have to do, Komari..."

"Spatial Magic: [Fourth Dimensional Blade]"

"Eh...?"

Blood splatters. A drop had fallen onto my cheek.

Before she knew it, a dagger had been stuck into Sakuna's right wrist. The walking stick had fallen to the ground. Dripped with blood, the white snow melted and turned red.

"Auahhhh...!"

"...God has no concept of distance. The Holy Knights of Leihaisha are a four-dimensional army that have specialized in spatial magic since ancient times. In particular, we are the strongest in history, having been trained by Commander Cross. Don't think that the likes of yourself from your barbaric nation can stand up to a general of ours."

Sakuna had collapsed. She had fallen onto the snow and her body convulsed.

Last edited:
Can someone please translate these images? Thanks a ton.

夏なんだし、 オカルト研究部なんだし、オカルトネタをするべきかと悩んだけど、部員の存在のほうがオカルトなんですよね。 イッセー -> 伝説のドラゴンでその気になると山を吹き飛ばせる、部長 -> 本物の上級悪魔で魔王の妹、 朱乃 -> 本物の悪魔で堕天使幹部の娘、 小猫 -> 悪魔であり妖怪でも ある

It's summer for the Occult Research Club, and I've been thinking about talking about the Occult. However, what's even more occult are its club members: Issei, a famed dragon who can wipe out mountains if he desires to. The Club President, a Devil and sister of a Devil King. Akeno, a Devil and daugther of a Fallen Angel Executive. Koneko, a Devil and a Youkai.

ディオドラ眷属との一戦時の木場きゅんとイッセーの戦闘力は、桁外れに上がっており、ディオ ドラじゃ勝てるわけがありません。バランスブレイカーってのはそれぐらいおかしな強さなので す。ちなみにこの時点のイッセーと木場よりもさらに強いのが若手最強サイラオーグです。

Issei and Kiba's fighting prowess/power during the fight against Diodora's Peerage have gone up to an extraordinary degree, and there's no way Diodora can win. That's just oddly powerful Balance Breaker is. By the way, the strongest youngster Sairaorg is even stronger than Issei and Kiba at this point.

Last edited:
夏なんだし、 オカルト研究部なんだし、オカルトネタをするべきかと悩んだけど、部員の存在のほうがオカルトなんですよね。 イッセー -> 伝説のドラゴンでその気になると山を吹き飛ばせる、部長 -> 本物の上級悪魔で魔王の妹、 朱乃 -> 本物の悪魔で堕天使幹部の娘、 小猫 -> 悪魔であり妖怪でも ある

It's summer for the Occult Research Club, and I've been thinking about talking about the Occult. However, what's even more occult are its club members: Issei, a famed dragon who can destroy mountains if he desires to. The Club President, a Devil and sister of a Devil King. Akeno, a Devil and daugther of a Fallen Angel Executive. Koneko, a Devil and a Youkai.

ディオドラ眷属との一戦時の木場きゅんとイッセーの戦闘力は、桁外れに上がっており、ディオ ドラじゃ勝てるわけがありません。バランスブレイカーってのはそれぐらいおかしな強さなので す。ちなみにこの時点のイッセーと木場よりもさらに強いのが若手最強サイラオーグです。

Issei and Kiba's fighting prowess/power during the fight against Diodora's Peerage have gone up to an extraordinary degree, and there's no way Diodora can win. That's just oddly powerful Balance Breaker is. By the way, the strongest youngster Sairaorg is even stronger than Issei and Kiba at this point.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Can someone translate this? Appreciate the help
やはり小僧の打撃は
反転術式では
どうにもならん影響が......!!

Without a doubt, that boy/brat's strikes have an impact/effect that can't be overcome with Reverse Cursed technique...!!

「彌虚葛籠」が

The "Hollow Wicker Basket"...

解ける!!!

Will be unraveled!!!

バトルはついに神の領域へ!!

相手のパワーや能力を吸収し、果てしなく強くなるモロが地球と一体化!

神の御技である身勝手の極意を完成させた悟空が強大な悪に鉄槌を下す!!

At last, the battle has reached the domain/realm of the Gods!!

Moro has absorbed the powers and abilities of his opponents, making himself endlessly strong as he becomes one with the earth!

Goku has perfected the divine technique of Ultra Instinct, and will bring down a hammer upon the mighty evil!!

Could someone translate this?

彼はカービィWiiのクライマックスに消息不明となりますが、こうしてアトラクションの中で元気な姿を見るに、時空を越えるあの異空間で迷いながらも、ひょっこりどこかの出口から脱出できたのでしょうか。

Could someone translate this?
"Although he went missing at the climax of Kirby Wii, seeing him in good spirits at the attractions makes you wonder if he managed to escape from that otherworldly space, lost while crossing time and space, and unexpectedly found his way out from some exit."

Can someone translate this?
main-qimg-516bffed24eafae2578aecfc37c2ee9b

Can someone translate this?
main-qimg-516bffed24eafae2578aecfc37c2ee9b
木ノ葉の黄色い閃光 ● 絶対不可避の光速の刃、戦場にて煌々と輝きを放つ術・技。呟きその名は、四代目火影のかつての通り名だ。

Konoha's Yellow Flash: A jutsu move that radiates across the battlefield as a completely unavoidable lightspeed blade. This was once the Fourth Hokage's nickname.

木ノ葉の黄色い閃光 ● 絶対不可避の光速の刃、戦場にて煌々と輝きを放つ術・技。呟きその名は、四代目火影のかつての通り名だ。

Konoha's Yellow Flash: A jutsu move that radiates across the battlefield as a completely unavoidable lightspeed blade. This was once the Fourth Hokage's nickname.
Thank you! But what does jutsu move mean?

Could I please get a translation on this?

野蛮な力が洪水のように押し寄せてくる――やがて彼女は自分が踵を軽く上げるだけで、光のような速さで移動できることに気がついた。

Edit:

And this:

野蛮的力量像洪水一般涌入——她发现自己只需轻轻踮脚,便可如同流光一般极速而动。
Bump.

Hello, is it possible for someone to translate these images for me?
It already has an official translation, but what bothers me is the fact that it deviates from trusted fan translators' version that have worked on this manga for years, so I don't know which one is correct. (For reference, the fan tls phrase it as "he can bring a dead being back to life" while official tls phrase it as "he can also give life to those on the brink of death"...)
Thank you in advance!

Someone help me with this, and in what sense does it speak.

一方、宇宙の彼方では39年ぶりに目覚めた破壊神ビルス が、予知夢で見た自分のライバルになり得るであろう何者 かの名前を思い出すべく奮闘していた。果たしてその者の名 前は!?

Someone help me with this, and in what sense does it speak.

一方、宇宙の彼方では39年ぶりに目覚めた破壊神ビルス が、予知夢で見た自分のライバルになり得るであろう何者 かの名前を思い出すべく奮闘していた。果たしてその者の名 前は!?
"Meanwhile, in a distant part of the universe, the God of Destruction, Beerus, who had awakened after 39 years, was struggling to remember the name of someone who could possibly be his rival, as seen in a prophetic dream. What could that person's name be!?"

Bit of a question, I'm currently trying to sift through a mostly untranslated spin-off book of a series. I'm able to find stuff for it but I'm already up to 5 different things that either needs confirmation that the translation is legit, is it possible to just use the linked translators for it or does someone need to confirm if it'd valid?

Bit of a question, I'm currently trying to sift through a mostly untranslated spin-off book of a series. I'm able to find stuff for it but I'm already up to 5 different things that either needs confirmation that the translation is legit, is it possible to just use the linked translators for it or does someone need to confirm if it'd valid?
I don't get the question.

You're saying you got 5 different sources of translations and you want to know if they needed to be confirmed or not when linking them?

It would perhaps help if you actually link them in some way to explain what you mean by this, if you can.

I don't get the question.

You're saying you got 5 different sources of translations and you want to know if they needed to be confirmed or not when linking them?

It would perhaps help if you actually link them in some way to explain what you mean by this, if you can.
No, I meant I had 5 feats each needing a translation of their own with only a 2 of them having an english fan-translation for me to actually compare to. I've been using the translation tools provided on page 1 in order to compensate on my lack of understanding of Japanese. The number of feats I have currently total to 10 now lol, hence why I need to know if I need any approval on them or not.

No, I meant I had 5 feats each needing a translation of their own with only a 2 of them having an english fan-translation for me to actually compare to. I've been using the translation tools provided on page 1 in order to compensate on my lack of understanding of Japanese. The number of feats I have currently total to 10 now lol, hence why I need to know if I need any approval on them or not.
I don't quite understand the approval bit but if you need some another look at a translation that was done elsewhere and then some with ones that don't, you can just post them on here and anyone available can look into it.

I don't quite understand the approval bit but if you need some another look at a translation that was done elsewhere and then some with ones that don't, you can just post them on here and anyone available can look into it.
I wasn't sure if a revision thread would just allow me to use my own translations for it, that's why I was questioning it. Adds a lot of stuff to the verse in general and I wanted to make sure it's accurate.

I'm confident in most of the translations I did, but I wouldn't mind a second look on the third image here to confirm the laser/photon comments.

Could someone translate this for me?

……………………那时候, 在我的「弱化」 作用下,

班的身体能力 已经降到正常的 十分之一了。

Does this say physical strength or physical characteristics/abilities?

Scan:

Could someone translate this for me?

……………………那时候, 在我的「弱化」 作用下,

班的身体能力 已经降到正常的 十分之一了。

Does this say physical strength or physical characteristics/abilities?

Scan:

"身体能力" translates to "physical abilities" or "physical strength." The kanji "能力" generally means "ability" or "capability”.
so, the latter.

Back