• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

rBJBNqm.jpg

LeKjMId.jpg

Could i get these translated for an ongoing crt
bump

rBJBNqm.jpg

LeKjMId.jpg

Could i get these translated for an ongoing crt
Chibaku Tensei/Six Path: Chibaku Tensei
Fūinjutsu
Kekkei Genkei

Users: Nagato/Naruto, Sasuke, Hagaromo, Hamura

The earth explodes and becomes a celestial body! The Six Paths prison captures all things!

A Fūinjutsu that can only be activated by those who manipulate the Six Paths Senjutsu. There are two types: the "Chibaku Tensei" that can be made by a single practitioner, and the "Six Paths: Chibaku Tensei" which is a higher level Ninjutsu that uses the power of "Yin" and "Yang". The principle of activation for both is basically the same, with a powerful gravitational force as the driving force. Said source of gravitational force is generated in the sky, and the sealed object is pulled into a part of the earth and buried alive. The celestial body-like prison built in the sky can even contain Tailed Beasts.

(Arrows) The "Six Paths: Chibaku Tensei" is activated when two people, one with "Yin" and the other with "Yang", touch the sealed object.

(Arrows) Rocks drawn from the earth are accumulated around the prey, which is then fixed in the sky by the force of attraction. The rocks are compressed with powerful chakra, and become spherical in the blink of an eye.

The power of the Six Paths that gave birth to the moon!

It is said that in the past, when the Six Paths sealed the Ten Tails, they unleashed the "Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" and created the current "Moon". By kneading a large amount of chakra, one can even create a huge "sealing stone" the size of a satellite.

(Arrow) Even the Ten-Tailed Kaguya could not escape from this solid prison.

This is the same technique that Nagato, who possessed the "Rinnegan", used to try to seal the Nine-Tails.

7778573-1307595061-NGc9D.png

can i get this translated
Safer Sephiroth

Supernova (Original Version)

With his hands in the air, Sephiroth disappears from the scene.

A supernova explosion occurs. A flash of blue light runs through space, and then...

A tremendous shockwave rushes over all the planets in the solar system.

The blast envelops the entire solar system, and the supernova's light shines brightly across the galaxy.

Can this scan be translated plz?
A strong, sorrowful voice called out to him.

The living sculpture growing out of the trunk of the giant tree he was staring at was, ironically, Jessica, Grue's daughter and the one he had been searching for.

She was already stripped of everything that made her human and was assimilated by the tree. She looks down at Tony for a moment at the sound of his familiar voice and bursts into tears.

Yet that was all she could do.

Jessica, who appears to be unable to even speak, can only wince at the intermittent pain.

And it was there that Tony saw a reality he would rather not have known.

With each agony she cried out and writhed, the tree grew taller, scattering an air of darkness around her.

The atmosphere that he had felt up to this point----the heavy, sticky air of the demon world----had all been created by this tree.

"What a damn joke...This tree...using little Jessica as nourishment. This damn tree is..."

"Indeed, Da. When the tree is fully grown, a pathway will be created that will connect us to the world."

The answer came in an unexpected direction.

@Milly_Rocking_Bandit

--For an "imperfect" "child", he suffered quite a bit in the game (laughs). What is the placement of demons in general, or demons as a whole?

As a base, I had the idea that demons are born from human anxiety and fear...but this time, from the perspective of the game's theme, it can be seen as a manifestation of human karma and causality. In the past, humans have been building up the soil to create demons, and when that critical point was crossed over, they appeared through the Schwarzwelt. During the creation process, there was a time when you may have thought of demons as a ""liability" in human intellectual activities". When humans do something wrong, they accumulate regret and repentance. This accumulation surely is paid off...It's a system that brings temperance to human beings, something which we tend to forget in this day and age where everything is forgiven.

--This time, the demon can be read as a being with a very high message. One of the most peculiar beings is a demon called Bugaboo...

The Schwarzwelt is a "mirror/spiegel" world of the human world, and within it, there are sometimes "counterparts" of the human world: A for A, B for B, and so on. However, even if we could enter the world, the probability of finding such a counterpart in the vastness of the Schwarzwelt would be astronomical. Jimenez is a person who has experienced this extremely low probability.

--As brought up in Kaneko-san's interview, Bugaboo was Jimenez's counterpart, right? A very surprising fact I keep hearing over and over.

These two beings, who were destined to exist in different worlds and disappear separately, had a strange encounter and even assimilated together. The "incomplete component" in the Bugaboo analysis is a manifestation of Jimenez's deficient spirituality as a human being. In Orcus's domain, the two experienced the "disappearance and rebirth of Bugaboo," which resulted in an important initiation of identification (is the original body that regenerated the Bugaboo the tissue of the original Bugaboo, or was it created by Jimenez's thoughts...?).

--Perhaps Jimenez and Bugaboo's fusion was an inevitable result of a miracle of a chance meeting...? Now let's talk about the forces of Law, such as the Three Wise Men.

As I mentioned earlier, the Three Wise Men originate from the influential power of the Law attribute within the "Earth Will" generated in the information dimension. Due to sharing the same origin, they know Mem Aleph well and develop a causal relationship with her. They eventually become the guiding force to the Law World (the new Law Earth), but before they get there, they have seen the destruction of the original humans and other "intelligent beings" many times before. In the Schwarzwelt, they are able to convey information and show visions, but they are not good at wielding physical power. They are also not good at dealing with "free will" as they are followers of Law. They can predict the future, but they can't determine it due to the intervention of "free will" which they are not with. In addition, the conversation between the three of them seems to be calculated in a debate-style (although the three appear to be talking among themselves, which doesn't show a very high level of intelligence...).

--The fact that he seems to be omnipotent and his interference with the Schwarzwelt survey team is strangely indirect and frustrating probably means that he was not very good at handling people. From that, it seems like Mansemat was better at wooing Zelenin. In the original, he led an army of demons in the service of God, and according to one theory, is a demon himself.

I think that Mansemat is a difficult being to refer to as a force of Law. He was a being that could not be rid of his personal desires, which is also the source of his existence and his power. I've tried to expand and interpret the original from "allowed to lead the demons" to "allowed to harbor evil thoughts"....perhaps that may satisfy you if I say that? However, he does not have any desire to defy the God of Law. I wanted to differentiate myself from the angels that have appeared in the previous series as this time around, the forces of Law were in an environment where they were only "visitors" (a different approach than the previous series, which questioned the Law philosophy head-on). He is a "heretical angel," though not a fallen one. His naming itself was also "quirky". I chose "Mansemat," which tended to be more minor, for the reason that "Mastema" would have been a more legitimate/normal name, but it's treated a bit peculiar...

--They were wonderfully peculiar characters, including their appearance. I would love to see him reappear. Who is this "Lord" that he serves? Is it something like the one and only God that appeared in the previous "Shin Megami Tensei" series?

It's a primordial Law being. Since they didn't appear in this game, I haven't built up their details but...I personally don't like the idea of simply referring to them as the "One God" of previous games. There is no doubt that it is a homeomorphism of the same kind (what a backward way to put it...) so it's not an existence that can be summarized in one word. However, there is no doubt that their existence is not bound by the "Earth/Ground ~ Schwarzwelt (~Earth's Will)" system. If their existence desires, the Schwarzwelt of their existence will be born.

A small one, and thank you!
"おとなしそうな女の子――未来さんから名前を訊ねられたので、私たちはそれぞれに応えて挨拶を返す。

"そして情報交換をしたところ、彼女たちは点在する並行世界で起きた異変を調査し、そこにまつわる問題点を解消するべく……。"

"派遣されてきた国連機関『S.O.N.G.』の『シンフォギア装者そうしゃ』だと教えられた。"

"美雪":"うなづき"

"美雪":"……なるほど、ね。つまり、時空間を移動して犯罪を取り締まるのが『タイムパトロール』とかだったりすると……。"

"美雪":"『並行世界』を移動してトラブルを解決するキミたちは、さしずめ『レイヤーパトロール』って考えればいいわけか。

A strong, sorrowful voice called out to him.

The living sculpture growing out of the trunk of the giant tree he was staring at was, ironically, Jessica, Grue's daughter and the one he had been searching for.

She was already stripped of everything that made her human and was assimilated by the tree. She looks down at Tony for a moment at the sound of his familiar voice and bursts into tears.

Yet that was all she could do.

Jessica, who appears to be unable to even speak, can only wince at the intermittent pain.

And it was there that Tony saw a reality he would rather not have known.

With each agony she cried out and writhed, the tree grew taller, scattering an air of darkness around her.

The atmosphere that he had felt up to this point----the heavy, sticky air of the demon world----had all been created by this tree.

"What a damn joke...This tree...using little Jessica as nourishment. This damn tree is..."

"Indeed, Da. When the tree is fully grown, a pathway will be created that will connect us to the world."

The answer came in an unexpected direction.
Thanks

@WrongIdea21

[Gear Second]

All of his techniques have accelerated!!

In order to fight the powerful enemy, Cipher Pol 9, Luffy himself came up with a new strategy for the "Gomu Gomu no Mi"! He uses his rubber body like a pump to gain overwhelming speed with intense steam!

(Arrows) The steam that rises from his body is the signal for its activation. Blood flow is accelerated, and his physical abilities are dramatically improved! In return, he loses a lot of stamina.

As his speed increases, so does the destructive power of all his techniques! His "Gomu Gomu no Bazooka", once blocked by "Tekkai", can break through with Gear Second.

@WrongIdea21

[Gear Second]

All of his techniques have accelerated!!

In order to fight the powerful enemy, Cipher Pol 9, Luffy himself came up with a new strategy for the "Gomu Gomu no Mi"! He uses his rubber body like a pump to gain overwhelming speed with intense steam!

(Arrows) The steam that rises from his body is the signal for its activation. Blood flow is accelerated, and his physical abilities are dramatically improved! In return, he loses a lot of stamina.

As his speed increases, so does the destructive power of all his techniques! His "Gomu Gomu no Bazooka", once blocked by "Tekkai", can break through with Gear Second.
Woah that's owesome, Thanks Qliphoth

Just one more request, this scan this time.
This sense of darkness was similar to the one he felt at the Odds Club--a heavy hint of another world, but its density was different.

He felt an oppressive feeling suffocating him as if he were squeezed into cement just before it hardened.

(Do demons or snakes come out? ...Whoa! I'm getting the shivers here.)

This was no lie as he felt my hands shaking.

It was not from fear but from a different emotion.

Daaaannteeeeeee.

As soon as he heard the familiar voice, Tony kicked the ground with blinding speed and threw himself forward.

He reacted faster than he could think, surrendering to his reflexes alone.

Something invisible swept through the space where his body had existed just a few tenths of a second before.

Tony's eyes were fixed on something that would never be seen by the average person yet only he can see clearly.

"A mask? No way!"

It was true.

This sense of darkness was similar to the one he felt at the Odds Club--a heavy hint of another world, but its density was different.

He felt an oppressive feeling suffocating him as if he were squeezed into cement just before it hardened.

(Do demons or snakes come out? ...Whoa! I'm getting the shivers here.)

This was no lie as he felt my hands shaking.

It was not from fear but from a different emotion.

Daaaannteeeeeee.

As soon as he heard the familiar voice, Tony kicked the ground with blinding speed and threw himself forward.

He reacted faster than he could think, surrendering to his reflexes alone.

Something invisible swept through the space where his body had existed just a few tenths of a second before.

Tony's eyes were fixed on something that would never be seen by the average person yet only he can see clearly.

"A mask? No way!"

It was true.
Thanks once again for that Qliphoth.

I was comparing some official English translation with the raws of a Pokémon manga, and it was mostly fine, but then I found something that might be a big change of what was in the original script and is relatively important to the setting and consistency of the nature of two characters.

This is the official translation and states that the two gods were fighting since ancient times and they were sealed in different dimensions in order to stop this fight.

However, from what I could understand from the original text, it simply says that the two lived in different dimensions and maintained balance with each other, and due to the Red Chain the balance was upset and they had no choice but to fight for balance. Seems like a very big difference for me. Could this be checked to see is the original text is really that different from the Viz translation ?

空間がこまか割くれ、次元のはざまが消滅する。
The space is broken into pieces, and the dimensional boundaries disappear.

also want to ask if this is correct

A small one, and thank you!
Kek, Symphogear. This must be from Symphogear's mobage collab with Higurashi I've seen on Twitter for the past couple of days. Nice.

That meek-looking girl, Miku, asked us for our names, so we each responded and greeted back to her.

And after exchanging information, we learned that the girls were sent to investigate strange occurrences happening in the scattered parallel worlds and to solve problems related to them...

We were also told that they were "Symphogear Adapters" from "S.O.N.G", a United Nations agency that were dispatched.

Miyuki: (Nod)

Miyuki: ...I see. So if it's like that "Time Patrol" or something that travels through space-time to crack down on crime...

Miyuki: Then you guys who travel around the "parallel worlds" can be thought of as some sort of "Layer Patrol".

I was comparing some official English translation with the raws of a Pokémon manga, and it was mostly fine, but then I found something that might be a big change of what was in the original script and is relatively important to the setting and consistency of the nature of two characters.

This is the official translation and states that the two gods were fighting since ancient times and they were sealed in different dimensions in order to stop this fight.

However, from what I could understand from the original text, it simply says that the two lived in different dimensions and maintained balance with each other, and due to the Red Chain the balance was upset and they had no choice but to fight for balance. Seems like a very big difference for me. Could this be checked to see is the original text is really that different from the Viz translation ?
カンナギにあったこの古文書によると、

本来2体は、たがいに別の次元に住みバランスを保っていたのだ。

それがあかいくさりで強引に呼び出され、

そのバランスがくずれてしまった!

そうなれば、たがいを打ち消し合うしかないのだ。

According to the ancient text found in Kan'nagi(?),

These two originally existed in separate dimensions, maintaining a balance with one another.

However, they were forcibly summoned by the Red Chain,

Causing that balance to be shattered!

Because of this, they have no choice but to cancel each other out.

Viz doing their thing, I see...

759d7be68b7c2057481f475f464c1c09f6a0139f_s2_n2.jpg

could i get a translation of the middle panel
対再生能力用に開発された破壊光線だ…

食らった部位は細胞が死滅し別れ去る…

オレの体や火影の再生力をもってしても治せないだろう

It's a destructive beam developed to be used against those with regenerative abilities.

The cells in the affected area are annihilated...

Even my body or the Hokage's regeneration powers won't be able to heal from it.

Also yeah, that other line you posted is about correct.

---id---365---id------c---275---c------t---216---t---.png

Can the middle panels (the ones with Nami) be translated please? Like the middle middle and the middle right.

---id---365---id------c---275---c------t---216---t---.png

Can the middle panels (the ones with Nami) be translated please? Like the middle middle and the middle right.
雷鳴が轟くなんて……!! 空気が音速で膨張した証拠……! それ程の……"光熱"!!

エネルギーのスケールが違いすぎる…

あいつは本当に雷そのものなんだ……!!

That thunderous roar...!! The air was evidently spread out at the speed of sound...! So much..."light and heat"!!

The energy scale is completely different...

This guy is really lightning itself...!!

雷鳴が轟くなんて……!! 空気が音速で膨張した証拠……! それ程の……"光熱"!!

エネルギーのスケールが違いすぎる…

あいつは本当に雷そのものなんだ……!!

That thunderous roar...!! The air was evidently spread out at the speed of sound...! So much..."light and heat"!!

The energy scale is completely different...

This guy is really lightning itself...!!
So from what I'm getting, Viz is horrible, cause they translated it to speed of light -_-

I appreciate the help

雷を纏う剣で繰り出す光速の斬撃! 一撃で的確に敵を屠る剣術と高い動体視力を持つ。

A lightning-cloaked blade drawn out and attacks at the speed of light! With a high dynamic vision, he has the swordsmanship to kill his enemies in a single stroke.
Thanks!

I had previously posted this image on a One Piece topic with my translation that also said that the attack was at the speed of light, but one member said it was wrong and said that the correct thing was "similar to the speed of light", and everyone followed him.

Back