• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

I'll take it😁
ESP2r_bUUAAcgTs

Here is the next one, pages 110-111. Please take your time, alert me if you cannot see them.
--Although the "Earth's Will", which is the mother of the Schwarzwelt, has existed since ancient times, is it correct to say that the Schwarzwelt, which swallowed the earth, was actually born at the moment of the Columnar space birth in Antarctica at the beginning of the game?

As for the timing of the Schwarzwelt's birth, if we assume that the observer is a "human being", then they would think it suddenly appeared on the earth. However, from the "Earth's Will" perspective, it is a mechanism that was inherent in them (just as we have the function of making scabs as white blood cells and plasma plates), so we can say that it existed before that...to give a brief summary of the process up to this point:
  • The world consists of the "dimension of reality" and the "dimension of information".
  • The information sent from the "intelligent beings" in the dimension of reality forms the "Earth's Will" in the dimension of information.
  • The Schwartzverse is the mother of the "Earth's Will" formed in the information dimension, and it invades the dimension of reality as if flowing backward from there.
If we carefully consider the question here, "Which came first, "the Earth's Will" or the "intelligent beings"? Shouldn't it be the "intelligent beings"? This may lead to the conclusion that "the Earth's Will age/Mankind's history" => a short history.
1) On the earth side of reality, there is a generational change in the number of "intelligent people".
2) The same theory of cause and effect does not hold true for the real earth and the information dimension of the earth's will.
I have the following interpretation. The timeline between humanity and the will of the earth should be pushed into the space-time linkage.

--That's a hard thing to understand. Seems that there is a law of causality beyond our imagination unique to the "information dimension".

As mentioned above, the main and fundamental component of the Earth's Will and the Schwarzwelt is "information". In addition to demons, there are dungeons composed of strange symbols and even a super-material called Forma in the Schwarzwelt, but the diversity arises from the fact that the Schwarzwelt has "information as its main component". Just as we and our world are made out of elementary particles (what the elements consist of), they are made up of various factors called "elementary particles of information". There also seems to be a concept of "quantum bit > qubit" in quantum information science, and I'm somewhat on board with it (for convenience...). These beings inside the Schwarzwelt are made of "information," "information" brought about by the activities of "intelligent beings" in the real world. This is the reason why the "intelligent beings" inside the Schwartzverse were the "demons" of human mythology (the strong negative emotions of humans transformed them into demons).

--So that's it. It makes sense why the Chaos Force led by Mem Aleph takes the form of demons. What of the opposing Law Force, such as the Three Wise Men?

Here is a summary of the relationship between the "Earth's Will" and the "Schwarzwelt", "Mem Aleph", and the "Three Wise Men" (see Figure 1).

Earth's Will:
  • Chaos Force: Mem Aleph (Main Body) > Schwarzwelt (Manifested Function)
  • Law Force: 3 Wise Men
--In your interpretation of the world, Mem Aleph and the 3 Wise Men are manifestations of the same "Earth's Will"? That was unexpected.

The "Earth's Will" itself, generated in the information dimension, has within it a variety of information crystals, or thoughts and images. Some of the images have attributes of Chaos, while others have attributes of Law. The central one of the attributes of Chaos was Mem Aleph, and one of the powerful forces of the Law attributes was the 3 Wise Men. Normally, they are balanced and are the forces that evolve the will of the Earth, but if something happens to upset the balance, their individual images will drain out and become forces that act independently.

--In this section, I'd like to ask you about some of the details of the world setting. For example, who is Dr. Hammerschmidt, whose name appears several times in the scenario?

Dr. Hammerschmidt is a scientist with a major in physics although he does have a high level of interdisciplinary knowledge, having simulated earth science in the early 1900s. Although the Schwarzwelt theory is being reevaluated only in 20XX during the game, during his lifetime and up to that point, it was not appreciated because of its radical nature and was silenced. When the content of his theory is "the emergence of another dimension" and "the energy reaction of human activity", it is...a Galileo, Nikola Tesla-like situation.

unknown.png

Ok, I really am SO sorry for giving you so much today, I just want to know if it says he rivals the yellow flash or is not inferior or something like that.
尾獣チャクラモードのナルトにも追いつけ、“黄色い閃光"にも劣らない神速を誇る。

Boasting swiftness as fast as the "Yellow Flash", he can catch up to Naruto in his Nine Taled Chakra Mode.

foto.jpg

Can this sentence be translated please?
One of the Four Emperors, the strongest man: Whitebeard. When the man left this world, the unspoken balance which had maintained this world was broken... Those who row out to sea in search of the great treasure, those who aim for Whitebeard's "territorial waters"... the people's dreams and ambitions are swallowed by the raging sea!!

I take it there's more or is this enough? You seem to want to have a lot for whatever upgrade or expansion to SMT's cosmology here.
There's more, I'm currently looking through them to see how important each of them are, and how much we really need translated. And yes, this is a verse large blog, it'll no longer be SMT or Persona, just Megami Tensei come few months from now.

A hell of a lot there.

And interesting.
Yup, currently going over with supporters if I should send the rest (like 3-4 more, max), or stick with what we've got.

And yeah, it's about time, but it's going to take time, verse merging, Demons = Personas, and a host of other upgrades. Might be back to bug you later with some hopefully shorter excerpts, so I won't link another passage just yet.

I hope this isn't going to be too much. These are from a wonderswan game that never got a translation and there are some lines that I never got any meaning from them. First this short description of the "Demon Space".

Now this is when Xuanwumon explained what the "Forbidden Digicode" was, seems to have a lot of references to erasure and I would like to be sure of that.

And finally, basically the ending. It seems to have a lot of plot twists and explanations about the characters and although some lines were easy to understand, still a lot of the context behind some text was simply beyond anything that I could find. Even if this last one is too much (There are 65 screenshots), just the first and maybe the second one would already help a lot.

Just forgot, what about the top middle?
"Hey Sherry(?)... Let us cross (this) the sea and meet "everyone" on the village... say take like 10 years~"

The feat itself should imply the sea was frozen gangs of humans can walk on the ice surface. The picture shows the frozen part extends to the horizon, and the part of being able to cross the ocean on totally frozen ice is likely just a casual statement from a character, not official statements.

"Hey Sherry(?)... Let us cross (this) the sea and meet "everyone" on the village... say take like 10 years~"

The feat itself should imply the sea was frozen gangs of humans can walk on the ice surface. The picture shows the frozen part extends to the horizon, and the part of being able to cross the ocean on totally frozen ice is likely just a casual statement from a character, not official statements.
Gotcha.

Sorry I've been asking for a bunch of Aokiji translations Qliphoth_Bacikal and Jasonsith, I was trying to find as many consistent "freeze sea or ocean" statements from him as possible.

Thanks for the help guys!

20210521_121821.jpg

Can this be translated please?
「まだこのステージは早すぎるよ」

ヒエヒエの実の能力者にして海軍本部の最高戦力の一角

脱力した態度の奥に、独自の正義観を持つ海軍本部の大将。頂上戦争では最高戦力の名に相応しい力で正義を体現したが、サカズキの行き過ぎた正義には抵抗を覚えている。

今海をも一瞬にして凍らせてしまう、恐るべき能力を発揮した。

飄々とクザンが掲げる正義は、だらけきった正義。

"It's still early at this stage"

An Ice Ice ability user and one of the highest war potentials of Marine Headquarters.

Behind his relaxed personality is an Admiral of Marine Headquarters with a unique sense of justice. During the Summit War, he embodied justice with a strength worthy of being named a high war potential. However, he is in opposition to Sakazuki's excessive justice.

He demonstrated the fearsome ability to freeze the ocean instantly.

The kind of justice the aloof Kuzan upholds is lazy justice.

「まだこのステージは早すぎるよ」

ヒエヒエの実の能力者にして海軍本部の最高戦力の一角

脱力した態度の奥に、独自の正義観を持つ海軍本部の大将。頂上戦争では最高戦力の名に相応しい力で正義を体現したが、サカズキの行き過ぎた正義には抵抗を覚えている。

今海をも一瞬にして凍らせてしまう、恐るべき能力を発揮した。

飄々とクザンが掲げる正義は、だらけきった正義。

"It's still early at this stage"

An Ice Ice ability user and one of the highest war potentials of Marine Headquarters.

Behind his relaxed personality is an Admiral of Marine Headquarters with a unique sense of justice. During the Summit War, he embodied justice with a strength worthy of being named a high war potential. However, he is in opposition to Sakazuki's excessive justice.

He demonstrated the fearsome ability to freeze the ocean instantly.

The kind of justice the aloof Kuzan upholds is lazy justice.
Thank you so much! : )

image0.png

I really am sorry for giving you this much stuff, but I just needed to do this because this can be really important for war arc scaling. I tried to shorten it as much as I can, take all the time you want or need.

image0.png

I really am sorry for giving you this much stuff, but I just needed to do this because this can be really important for war arc scaling. I tried to shorten it as much as I can, take all the time you want or need.
Obito, who is still alive, and Madara, who was revived through "Edo Tensei", both raged against the Shinobi World with their overwhelming fighting power.

The "Ten Tails" is an aggregation of all Tailed Beasts. Their power is akin to a natural disaster directed towards the earth!!

Could I get a translation for these three pages, please?
First one:
His entire body has turned into an Asura...

The Super Excelion intercepted it with lasers.
The Eltreum's main gun fires photon torpedoes as the laser cannons continued to flash rapidly.
All of the ships responded fiercely.
The laser's trajectory tore through space in all directions.
Piercing the body of the large monster.
An explosion...
But it wasn't clear if our attacks were fatal or if the monster blew itself up.
The explosions continued on.
Swallowing the monsters inside of them.
The same can be said for the allied fleet.
The Otari's cruiser's engine took a direct hit from the enemy and shattered into pieces.
The Sizzler Units exploded like firecrackers after getting hit by the enemies blowing themselves up.
The bombarded Super Excelion landed on the black hole bomb.
Even so, they did not cease the assault as the lasers were fired wildly.
The Buster Machine no. 1 turns over and passes through the enemy...
The enemies in front and behind it self-destructed as if they hit by a pair of scissors.
Smoke from the explosions covered the area.
The Buster Machine no. 1 leaves the inside of it instantly.
It was alive and well.
However, it was immediately bombarded by light bullets from the enemy.
No. 2 was firing a barrage of lasers.
It passes through the enemy's line of assault and continues on the counterattack.
A cruiser-class monster ducks under the assault and approaches the black hole bomb.
The Maxwell cruiser caught sight of it and focuses its fire on it.
But it does not falter.

Second one:

As it was, Maxwell struck the enemy.
The enemy monster bursts in a large explosion.
The similarly large monsters, while being assaulted, willingly went straight for the black hole bomb.
Lasers and bombs no longer worked on them.
They were super monsters with heightened power.
The Super Excellion takes a stand to stop their advance.
The ship's hull bends into a curve.
A few seconds later, the ship explodes.
Even so, the enemy's numbers did not drop.
The allied fleet's valiant strategy was in vain as the monsters arrived at the black hole bomb one after another.
And from one end to another, they blew themselves up once they got close to the bomb.
Mushroom clouds rose from the bomb.
They soared and disappeared to the other side of the bomb.
Drifting by were countless corpses of enemies, robots, and wreckage of allied fleets.
Explosions continued around them.
Flashes of light sparkled on...
So beautiful and bright the scenery was that those unprepared could not help but be fascinated by it.
"Is the black hole bomb...?"
Tashiro asked weakly.
"It's alive and well thanks to our allies' desperate defense..."
The operator's voice bursts into tears.
"How long?"
"Three minutes until detonation..."
"How many ally ships we have left?"
Tashiro asked his aide.
"Two hundred and fifty-two left, sir..."
"I see...fight strong, everyone..."
Tashiro stood up and took off his hat, closing his eyes as he prayed for his allies scattered through space.
His aide also joins alongside him, taking off their hat and putting their hands together.

Third one:

"Sixty seconds until tertiary degeneration."
A timer appeared on the large screen.
Finally less than a minute away.
0:59 0:58...
The countdown was on.
"All slaves, initiate activation."
The activation indicator of the black hole bomb appeared on the side of the screen.
A lamp lights up to indicate its activation.
The lights which indicate the sinking of the control rods came on one by one.
"We're four miles away from the Schwarzschild radius."
"The enemy's main forces have remained silent..."
"It's surely a miracle for it to still be operating after all that damage..."
Tashiro muttered in disbelief as he saw the lights came on.
He looks at the center screen.
Along with the corpses of their enemies were countless remnants of their allies drifting around the black hole bomb.
"Thirty seconds until detonation!"
The mood on the bridge became tense.
Everyone held their breaths as if time was stopped.
"Twenty seconds to launch!"
"All ships, set up electromagnetic and lightwave defenses!"
The enemy stopped attacking.
"Just in time."
The aide looked at Tashiro.
Tashiro shook his head to the side.
"Yeah. You all did a good job. Thank you..."
"Ten seconds left."
Everyone's eyes focused on the timer displayed on the screen.
All but the last digit was zero, and the first digit steadily goes down from 8 to 7 to 6...

@LIFE_OF_KING

呪力で強化した血液を操り戦う術式。「百斂」で血液を圧縮し、音速をも超える速度で放つ「穿血」など、様々な血液操作を組み合わせ、無数の技を作り出す。

「百斂」の加圧が大きいほど、その反動で「穿血」の速さと貫通力も上昇する。

A fighting technique that uses blood manipulation strengthened by Juryoku. Countless techniques can be created by combining various blood manipulation techniques such as "Byakuren" which compresses blood and "Senketsu" which fires it at speeds surpassing the speed of sound.

The greater the pressure of "Byakuren", the greater the speed and penetration power of "Senketsu"

Last edited:
Back