• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Hey, can you help your Naruto bros out again by translating these for us? Much appreciated like always!
090.png
20210523_132200.jpg

yeZq3T1.jpg

Hello, can you translate this ?
実はここで宿儺は帳の外までフッ飛んでます。

でも宿儺にも魔虚羅にも特に影響もないし視覚的な要素も特に殺陣に絡まなかったので省略しました。

To be frank, this is where Sukuna flew outside the book.

However, as it had to no effect on Sukuna or Mahoraga, and there was no visual elements involved in the fight, I omitted it.

Hello Qliphoth, I know this scan has low quality, but can you translate it anyway? The english version says "exponentially increases Guy's abilities", but I cannont find a value for "exponentially". Can you see if the translation is correct?

Hey, can you help your Naruto bros out again by translating these for us? Much appreciated like always!
090.png
20210523_132200.jpg
そして れこそが
あの"絶対防御"とやらの砂であり...

瞬時の攻撃に使う砂...

つまりは、今あそこに開いてる穴の分の砂がオイラの腕を握り潰したわけだ

もう"十八番 (オハコ)"のコレと追尾タイプが一発分しか...うん

So that's it...
The "absolute shield" of the sand...

The sand used for instant attacks...

In other words, the hole where that sand came from destroyed my arm.

The only bombs I have left are N.18 and a tracking type...yeah.

雷遁・雷獣追牙

使用者 | はたけカカシ

"雷切"を「形態変化」させて、獲物を追う雷の狼を具現化!! 相手と距離をとったまま、素早く攻撃することを可能とする。

追尾機能と変則的な動きが特徴で、初見での回避は困難を極める。それゆえ初めて相見える敵に、絶大な効果をもたらす。

練り込むチャクラの量次第で、速さや射程距離を調整できる。直撃すれば、相手の動きを止める効果も…!!

Raiton -- Raijū Tsuiga

User: Kakashi Hatake

By transforming "Raikiri", it can materialize a lightning wolf that chases its prey! This allows the user (Kakashi) to attack the enemy while keeping his distance from them.

It is characterized by its tracking function and abnormal movements, making it very hard for the opponent to avoid it at first sight. This is effective against enemies he encounters for the first time.

(Arrows) The attack's speed and range can be adjusted depending on how much chakra is kneaded. Additionally, an opponent's movement can be stopped with a direct hit...!!

Last edited:
そして れこそが
あの"絶対防御"とやらの砂であり...

瞬時の攻撃に使う砂...

つまりは、今あそこに開いてる穴の分の砂がオイラの腕を握り潰したわけだ

もう"十八番 (オハコ)"のコレと追尾タイプが一発分しか...うん

So that's it...
The "absolute shield" of the sand...

The sand used for instant attacks...

In other words, the hole where that sand came from destroyed my arm.

The only bombs I have left are N.18 and a tracking type...yeah.

雷遁・雷獣追牙

使用者 | はたけカカシ

"雷切"を「形態変化」させて、獲物を追う雷の狼を具現化!! 相手と距離をとったまま、素早く攻撃することを可能とする。

追尾機能と変則的な動きが特徴で、初見での回避は困難を極める。それゆえ初めて相見える敵に、絶大な効果をもたらす。

練り込むチャクラの量次第で、速さや射程距離を調整できる。直撃すれば、相手の動きを止める効果も…!!

Raiton -- Raijū Tsuiga

User: Kakashi Hatake

By transforming "Raikiri", it can materialize a lightning wolf that chases its prey! This allows the user (Kakashi) to attack the enemy while keeping his distance from them.

It is characterized by its tracking function and abnormal movements, making it very hard for the opponent to avoid it at first sight. This is effective against enemies he encounters for the first time.

(Arrows) The attack's speed and range can be adjusted depending on how much chakra is kneaded. Additionally, an opponent's movement can be stopped with a direct hit...!!
Thank you so much!!

"ティファ 2年前・・・最後の戦いのときには、確かにあったはずの強い気持ち。たった2年なのに、いつのまにか無くしてしまったあの気持ち。それをクラウドは取り戻したんだと思う"

can i get this translated

Hello! I hope this isn’t too long, but if you could translate this text for me I would really appreciate it!
text
There are a few entries I would like to have translated, but I won’t bombard. Thanks ^^

"ティファ 2年前・・・最後の戦いのときには、確かにあったはずの強い気持ち。たった2年なのに、いつのまにか無くしてしまったあの気持ち。それをクラウドは取り戻したんだと思う"

can i get this translated
Tifa: 2 years ago...I was certain I felt such a strong feeling from the last fight. It was only 2 years ago, but I've lost that feeling. I believe Cloud has regained it...

Something like this.

Sorry for asking back to back, but what of this? 幾多の世界を滅びに導いた破壊と殺りくの神。人知を超越した強さはまさに破壊神の名にふさわしい

Sorry for asking back to back, but what of this? 幾多の世界を滅びに導いた破壊と殺りくの神。人知を超越した強さはまさに破壊神の名にふさわしい
The God of killing and destruction who has led many worlds to perish. His strength, which transcends human knowledge, is truly worthy of the name God of Destruction.

Can you check if this is well translated? It's just a little dialogue
「わたしとあなたで無限の物語を、無限の世界を。そして万物は流転する」。新しい物語を紡いでいくことを決めた二人。

"You and I...with an infinite story, an infinite world. We will continually change everything." Thus, the two decided to weave a new story.

「わたしとあなたで無限の物語を、無限の世界を。そして万物は流転する」。新しい物語を紡いでいくことを決めた二人。

"You and I...with infinite stories, with infinite worlds. We will continually change everything." Thus, the two decided to weave a new story.
Thank you, I appreciate it

Hello! I hope this isn’t too long, but if you could translate this text for me I would really appreciate it!
text
There are a few entries I would like to have translated, but I won’t bombard. Thanks ^^
手帳の記憶

日常に突然現れる不思議。

覚えのないフラッシュバック、子供が突然生まれた国以外の言葉で話し出す、頭の中に響く声の言う通り行動して命拾いした、なんて話がある。

それらは昔、神様が残した“記憶の欠片”に触れたせいで起こると言われている。

人間界の神様は、この世の全ての事象を見通せる特別な目を持っていた。その目で見た者の持つ運命・・・現在、過去、未来、全てを見通すことができた。

心やさしく、人の世を愛した神様はやがて朽ちる運命を持った者たちを悲しく思い、その者たちの在りし日の姿をその場に焼き付けたんだ。写真でも撮るように。

あまりにもたくさん残し過ぎたせいか、神様自身もそのことを忘れてしまって、整理されず残ってしまったものが“記憶の欠片”だ。

普通には見ることも触れることもできないのだろうが、あんたが今これを読んでいるその場所も、もしかしたら神様の記憶の中なのかも知れないぜ。

Notebook Memory.

Mysteries has suddenly appeared in everyday life.

There are stories of unrecalled flashbacks, of children abruptly speaking in another language than the one they were born with, of people who saved their life by doing what the voice in their head instructed them to do.

It is said the cause of this was by coming into contact with "pieces of memory" left behind by God.

The God of the Human World had special eyes that could see all events in the world. They could see the fate of those they gaze upon with the eyes--past, present, future. All of it.

The benevolent, loving God felt sorrow for those who were destined to decay, and he burned them in their place as they were just like taking a picture.

Perhaps because they left too much behind, God himself forgot about them, and what remained unorganized are the "pieces of memory".

Though you may not see or touch them, the place from which you are reading this may have been from God's memory.

手帳の記憶

日常に突然現れる不思議。

覚えのないフラッシュバック、子供が突然生まれた国以外の言葉で話し出す、頭の中に響く声の言う通り行動して命拾いした、なんて話がある。

それらは昔、神様が残した“記憶の欠片”に触れたせいで起こると言われている。

人間界の神様は、この世の全ての事象を見通せる特別な目を持っていた。その目で見た者の持つ運命・・・現在、過去、未来、全てを見通すことができた。

心やさしく、人の世を愛した神様はやがて朽ちる運命を持った者たちを悲しく思い、その者たちの在りし日の姿をその場に焼き付けたんだ。写真でも撮るように。

あまりにもたくさん残し過ぎたせいか、神様自身もそのことを忘れてしまって、整理されず残ってしまったものが“記憶の欠片”だ。

普通には見ることも触れることもできないのだろうが、あんたが今これを読んでいるその場所も、もしかしたら神様の記憶の中なのかも知れないぜ。

Notebook Memory.

Mysteries has suddenly appeared in everyday life.

There are stories of unrecalled flashbacks, of children abruptly speaking in another language than the one they were born with, of people who saved their life by doing what the voice in their head instructed them to do.

It is said the cause of this was by coming into contact with "pieces of memory" left behind by God.

The God of the Human World had special eyes that could see all events in the world. They could see the fate of those they gaze upon with the eyes--past, present, future. All of it.

The benevolent, loving God felt sorrow for those who were destined to decay, and he burned them in their place as they were just like taking a picture.

Perhaps because they left too much behind, God himself forgot about them, and what remained unorganized are the "pieces of memory".

Though you may not see or touch them, the place from which you are reading this may have been from God's memory.
Thank you so much! If you could do either of these as well at some point, I’d be very grateful!

Sorry I've been asking for so much, could these two be translated please?
tt9acEi.jpg

SyLG0en.png
船長(キャプテン)の決定には黙って従う――ゾロがその姿勢を貫いているのは、ルフィを心から信頼しているからこそ!! ルフィと肩を並べるほどの高い戦力を持ちながら、要以上に前に出ず、あくまで"戦闘員"として動くのも、ルフィを船長として認めているからだ。そしてルフィが道を誤ったら全力で修正する。それが、ゾロのスタンスだ。

He follows his captain's orders without question--Zoro retains this attitude as he completely trusts Luffy! He's as strong as Luffy, but does not step forward more than he has to, acting as the "combatant" because he recognizes Luffy as his captain. And should Luffy go astray, he will do his best to correct him. That is Zoro's stance.

船長に次ぐ戦闘能力の高さで敵組織の二番手を仕留める。

He is the second best fighter after the captain, and he takes down the enemy organization's second best.

Thank you so much! If you could do either of these as well at some point, I’d be very grateful!

部族や血筋を表す紋章がある。

ルーメンの賢者やアンブラの魔女も、一門を示す紋章を持っている。紋章は彼らの信仰のシンボルをモチーフにデザインされており、賢者は「太陽」を、魔女は「月」を模したものが用いられる。

彼らに関わりの深いものには、必ずそれらの紋章が刻まれていて、どちらに属するものなのかを簡単に判別することができる。

そんな中でも、魔女の棺は変わり種だ。石棺の上に賢者の封印が施されているので、月と太陽の紋章を同時に見ることが出来るのだ。

そして、混沌の神エーシルにも、それを象徴する印がある。この街のいたるところに、その紋章は刻み込まれている。

それは菱形を組み合わせたような形で、重なりあった菱形の一つ一つが、それぞれの時代や宇宙の成り立ちを示しているんだそうだ。

エーシルの紋章の中には、不思議な輝きを放つ金属で作られたものがあり、なにか深い意味が込められているとも言われているが、謎を解くにはもう少し時間がかかりそうだ。

There are emblems that represent tribes and bloodlines.

The Lumen Sages and the Umbra Witches also have coats of arms that represent their clans. The emblems are designed in the motif of the symbols of their beliefs, with the Lumen Sages using the "Sun's" image and the Umbra Witches using the "Moon's" image.

Items that are closely related to them are always inscribed with those emblems, making it easy to know which belongs to what.

The witch's coffin is one of those oddities. The sarcophagus has a Lumen Sage's seal on it, so you can see the emblems of the moon and the sun at the same time.

And Aesir, the God of Chaos, also has a seal that symbolizes him. His emblem is carved all over this city.

It looks like a combination of rhombuses, and each overlapping rhombus represents a different era and the origin of the universe.

Some of Aesir's emblems are made of metals that shine with a mysterious glow, which is said to have a deeper meaning, but it will take some time to solve its mystery.

ラグナ位階論

混沌の神

エーシル

光と闇と混沌。

原初より分かたれた三つの世界のうち、混沌を統べる存在、それがエーシルである。

「歴史の観測者」たる力を持ったエーシルは、我々とは全く違う次元に生き、起こり得る複数の可能性が同時に重なり合った状態の歴史を、時空を超越した視点から観測していたとされる。

「エーシル」という名は、人類の言葉で「神」を表すが、信仰や崇拝、教導や理想の念によるものではなく、単に人類にとって一切の理解が及ばない超自然の存在に対し、他に表現する言葉が見当たらなかったために用いられた、というのが実際のところであろう。

そしてノアトゥーンに残る伝承が真実ならば、この混沌の神を、「ロキ」「ロプト」という2つの“人格”に分裂せしめたのは、人類自身である。

エーシルは自らの“世界の目”の力を人類に与え、それにより人類は「選択」の概念を得た。しかしそれは同時に「勝利」と「敗北」、「真実」と「虚偽」の概念をも生み出すこととなった。

憎しみ、裏切り、嫉妬、嘲り。「選択」の概念は瞬く間に人類の間で麻薬のように消費され、やがて人類に力を与えたエーシル自身も、再び力を求める強い情念を呼び覚ました。

Laguna Hierarchy
God of Chaos
Aesir

Light, Darkness, and Chaos.

Of the three worlds that have been divided since the start of time, Aesir was the ruler of Chaos.

Aesir possessed the power of being an "observer of history", and was said to live in a dimension different from ours, observing history from a perspective that transcends time and space, where multiple possibilities overlap simultaneously.

The name "Aesir" meant "God" in human language, but it was not one of faith, worship, teachings, or ideals. Rather, there wasn't any other word that could describe a supernatural being who was beyond human comprehension.

And if the traditions that remain in Nóatún are true, it was mankind that split this God of Chaos into two "personalities": Loki, and Loptr.

Aesir gave his power, the "Eyes of the World" to mankind, and with it, they obtained the concept of "choice". At the same time, however, this too gave birth to concepts of "victory" and "defeat", "truth" and "deception".

Hatred, betrayal, jealousy, and mockery. The concept of "choice" was quickly consumed by mankind like a drug, and eventually, Aesir himself, who had given this power to mankind, reawakened a strong desire for that power.

Hello Qliphoth, I know this scan has low quality, but can you translate it anyway? The english version says "exponentially increases Guy's abilities", but I cannont find a value for "exponentially". Can you see if the translation is correct?
I think I was ignored so I'm bumping this.

部族や血筋を表す紋章がある。

ルーメンの賢者やアンブラの魔女も、一門を示す紋章を持っている。紋章は彼らの信仰のシンボルをモチーフにデザインされており、賢者は「太陽」を、魔女は「月」を模したものが用いられる。

彼らに関わりの深いものには、必ずそれらの紋章が刻まれていて、どちらに属するものなのかを簡単に判別することができる。

そんな中でも、魔女の棺は変わり種だ。石棺の上に賢者の封印が施されているので、月と太陽の紋章を同時に見ることが出来るのだ。

そして、混沌の神エーシルにも、それを象徴する印がある。この街のいたるところに、その紋章は刻み込まれている。

それは菱形を組み合わせたような形で、重なりあった菱形の一つ一つが、それぞれの時代や宇宙の成り立ちを示しているんだそうだ。

エーシルの紋章の中には、不思議な輝きを放つ金属で作られたものがあり、なにか深い意味が込められているとも言われているが、謎を解くにはもう少し時間がかかりそうだ。

There are emblems that represent tribes and bloodlines.

The Lumen Sages and the Umbra Witches also have coats of arms that represent their clans. The emblems are designed in the motif of the symbols of their beliefs, with the Lumen Sages using the "Sun's" image and the Umbra Witches using the "Moon's" image.

Items that are closely related to them are always inscribed with those emblems, making it easy to know which belongs to what.

The witch's coffin is one of those oddities. The sarcophagus has a Lumen Sage's seal on it, so you can see the emblems of the moon and the sun at the same time.

And Aesir, the God of Chaos, also has a seal that symbolizes him. His emblem is carved all over this city.

It looks like a combination of rhombuses, and each overlapping rhombus represents a different era and the origin of the universe.

Some of Aesir's emblems are made of metals that shine with a mysterious glow, which is said to have a deeper meaning, but it will take some time to solve its mystery.

ラグナ位階論

混沌の神

エーシル

光と闇と混沌。

原初より分かたれた三つの世界のうち、混沌を統べる存在、それがエーシルである。

「歴史の観測者」たる力を持ったエーシルは、我々とは全く違う次元に生き、起こり得る複数の可能性が同時に重なり合った状態の歴史を、時空を超越した視点から観測していたとされる。

「エーシル」という名は、人類の言葉で「神」を表すが、信仰や崇拝、教導や理想の念によるものではなく、単に人類にとって一切の理解が及ばない超自然の存在に対し、他に表現する言葉が見当たらなかったために用いられた、というのが実際のところであろう。

そしてノアトゥーンに残る伝承が真実ならば、この混沌の神を、「ロキ」「ロプト」という2つの“人格”に分裂せしめたのは、人類自身である。

エーシルは自らの“世界の目”の力を人類に与え、それにより人類は「選択」の概念を得た。しかしそれは同時に「勝利」と「敗北」、「真実」と「虚偽」の概念をも生み出すこととなった。

憎しみ、裏切り、嫉妬、嘲り。「選択」の概念は瞬く間に人類の間で麻薬のように消費され、やがて人類に力を与えたエーシル自身も、再び力を求める強い情念を呼び覚ました。

Laguna Hierarchy
God of Chaos
Aesir

Light, Darkness, and Chaos.

Of the three worlds that have been divided since the start of time, Aesir was the ruler of Chaos.

Aesir possessed the power of being an "observer of history", and was said to live in a dimension different from ours, observing history from a perspective that transcends time and space, where multiple possibilities overlap simultaneously.

The name "Aesir" meant "God" in human language, but it was not one of faith, worship, teachings, or ideals. Rather, there wasn't any other word that could describe a supernatural being who was beyond human comprehension.

And if the traditions that remain in Nóatún are true, it was mankind that split this God of Chaos into two "personalities": Loki, and Loptr.

Aesir gave his power, the "Eyes of the World" to mankind, and with it, they obtained the concept of "choice". At the same time, however, this too gave birth to concepts of "victory" and "defeat", "truth" and "deception".

Hatred, betrayal, jealousy, and mockery. The concept of "choice" was quickly consumed by mankind like a drug, and eventually, Aesir himself, who had given this power to mankind, reawakened a strong desire for that power.
Thank you very much!! That’s all I’ll ask of for now, please enjoy yourself ^^

When there's usually only one person to do this, it takes so much time to go through everything when I get like several requests thrown here in a day.

I'm finally getting around to the Guy scan, and Sasuke's for Fast's.

Just give it some more time.
Didn't mean to sound rude, I just tought you forgot some of the request, since there are a lot of them.

@M3X

どこまでも速く、どこまでも強く己の拳を打ち込むべし--"朝孔雀"はそんなガイの理念が生み出した、必殺の体術だ。原理は、"八門"を六門までも開門して身体能力を飛躍的に高め、無数の拳で敵を打ち抜く体術。摩擦により炎が生じるほどの速度と、食らった者に吹き飛ぶ暇すら与えぬ連壁が生み出す破壊力は、過去のあらゆる敵を打ち破ってきた。ガイが必勝を期す時、拳から飛びる炎は空を染める。日の出の如く明るく、孔雀の尾羽の如く鮮やかに!!

The "Morning Peacock" is a deadly Taijutsu created by Gai's philosophy--"to strike as fast and as hard as you can". A Taijutsu that hits the enemy with countless fists, the principle behind it is to use the "Eight Gates" by opening up to the Sixth Gate to rapidly increase his physical ability. With its speed causing flames to occur by its friction and the continuous blows of its destructive power that spare his enemy no time to be blown away, he has defeated many enemies in the past with this. When Gai is determined, the flames from his fist dyes the sky, which are as bright as the sunrise and as vibrant as a peacock's tail feathers!!

165-8291223cca.png

I am sorry for asking for more stuff, but this is for lightspeed Naruto.
サスケが編み出した、雷性質の極致とも言える術。まず"豪龍火"などの火遁系の術で空気を急激に暖め、激しい上昇気流を生み出す。上昇気流は積乱雲を生み、そして積乱雲は雷を発生させる…!! その雷の形状を変化させ、標的へと導き、天をも震わす咆哮と共に敵を滅す。自然現象を利した忍術のため、僅かなチャクラの消費のみで発動可能。忍の高みを志すサスケは、遂に「雷」をも手なずけたのだ。

雷は、伝説の神獣"麒麟"の姿を家り標的を襲撃!! 光速の一撃は回避不能でり、瞬きする間もなく敵を消し去る!!

A technique Sasuke invented that can be said to be the ultimate when it comes to lightning nature. To start, he uses the fire technique "Gouryuka" to rapidly heat the air and create a violent updraft. The updraft creates a cumulonimbus cloud, and then the cumulonimbus cloud creates lightning...!! The lightning's form changes and is led to its target, destroying the enemy with a heaven-shaking roar. Because this Ninjutsu utilizes natural phenomenon, it can be activated with just a small amount of chakra being consumed. Sasuke, who wanted to be a top ninja, has finally tamed "lightning".

(Arrows) The lightning has taken the form of the legendary "Kirin" and attacks the enemy!! This lightspeed hit is unavoidable, and will obliterate the enemy before they can even blink!!

サスケが編み出した、雷性質の極致とも言える術。まず"豪龍火"などの火遁系の術で空気を急激に暖め、激しい上昇気流を生み出す。上昇気流は積乱雲を生み、そして積乱雲は雷を発生させる…!! その雷の形状を変化させ、標的へと導き、天をも震わす咆哮と共に敵を滅す。自然現象を利した忍術のため、僅かなチャクラの消費のみで発動可能。忍の高みを志すサスケは、遂に「雷」をも手なずけたのだ。

雷は、伝説の神獣"麒麟"の姿を家り標的を襲撃!! 光速の一撃は回避不能でり、瞬きする間もなく敵を消し去る!!

A technique Sasuke invented that can be said to be the ultimate when it comes to lightning nature. To start, he uses the fire technique "Gouryuka" to rapidly heat the air and create a violent updraft. The updraft creates a cumulonimbus cloud, and then the cumulonimbus cloud creates lightning...!! The lightning's form changes and is led to its target, destroying the enemy with a heaven-shaking roar. Because this Ninjutsu utilizes natural phenomenon, it can be activated with just a small amount of chakra being consumed. Sasuke, who wanted to be a top ninja, has finally tamed "lightning".

(Arrows) The lightning has taken the form of the legendary "Kirin" and attacks the enemy!! This lightspeed hit is unavoidable, and will obliterate the enemy before they can even blink!!
Light speed Kirin?

Really sorry to bombard you with more requests so soon, but could you translate these three for us as well when you have the time?

船長(キャプテン)の決定には黙って従う――ゾロがその姿勢を貫いているのは、ルフィを心から信頼しているからこそ!! ルフィと肩を並べるほどの高い戦力を持ちながら、要以上に前に出ず、あくまで"戦闘員"として動くのも、ルフィを船長として認めているからだ。そしてルフィが道を誤ったら全力で修正する。それが、ゾロのスタンスだ。

He follows his captain's orders without question--Zoro retains this attitude as he completely trusts Luffy! He's as strong as Luffy, but does not step forward more than he has to, acting as the "combatant" because he recognizes Luffy as his captain. And should Luffy go astray, he will do his best to correct him. That is Zoro's stance.

船長に次ぐ戦闘能力の高さで敵組織の二番手を仕留める。

He is the second best fighter after the captain, and he takes down the enemy organization's second best.
Thank you so much

Back