• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

After asking Qliphoth, I will add a few new rules to this thread:

1) Only bump previous requests once every 14 days.

2) A single person should not spam many requests at once.

And another from me:

3) Strictly stick to relevant topics here. No chatter or talking with each other in a social manner. Saying thank you is fine, of course.

It'd be super helpful if I could get the following translated:
SPOILER_unknown.png

I only need the text in the smaller box on the right translated. Thanks in advance!

Really sorry to bombard you with more requests so soon, but could you translate these three for us as well when you have the time?
息を吐く際、練り込んだチャクラを弾丸のごとく撃ち出す術だ。短な息をマシンガンのように撃ち出し、相手をハチの巣にすることも可能。大きく息を吸ってから撃ち出す"真空大玉" は、弾丸と言うより空気のバズーカ 砲とでも言うべき巨大な玉。標的を体ごと吹き飛ばすほどの威力を誇る。

A technique that shoots out kneaded chakra like a bullet when exhaled. It is possible for shoot out short breaths like a machine gun, turning the enemy into a beehive. The "Vacuum Great Sphere", which is shot out after taking a large breath, is more like a bazooka than a bullet, and is so powerful it can even blow away the target's whole body.

九喇嘛でさえも警戒する、十尾の固有忍術。計り知れない量のチャクラで自然エネルギーに干渉し、地震、落雷、竜巻、洪水などの自然災害を一気に引き起こす。効果範囲が非常に広く破壊力も絶大。もはや人の手に余る、人智を超えた攻撃なのだ。

A unique ninjutsu of the Ten-Tails that even Kurama is wary of. It uses an immeasurable amount of chakra to meddle with natural energy, causing natural disasters like earthquakes, lightning strikes, tornadoes, and floods to occur all at once. Its area of effect is extremely wide and its destructive power is immense. It is an attack beyond human control and comprehension.

満月の夜、世の理を操る"輪廻写輪眼" が月面に写されし時、蠱惑的な月光が地上の人々を照らし、永遠の幻術に陥れる…。この術により放たれる光は遮閉物も貫き通すため、例え屋内に隠れていたとしても、何人たりとも逃れることはできない…! 無限の夢に堕ちた者達は、"神・樹界降誕"により伸びた神樹の根に絡めとられ、未来永劫チャクラを奪われ続けるのだ。

On the night of the full moon, when the "Rinnesharingan" image is captured on its surface, an alluring moonlight shines on the people on the earth, plunging them into an eternal genjutsu. The light emitted by this technique penetrates even the most obstructive objects, so no one can escape, even if they are hiding indoors...! Those who have fallen into the infinite dream will be entangled in the roots of the Shinju that grew from "Shin: Jukai Koutan" and have their chakras taken away forever.

It'd be super helpful if I could get the following translated:
SPOILER_unknown.png

I only need the text in the smaller box on the right translated. Thanks in advance!
ヨゼフやアキラクローンが消滅し、最後に残ったアストラル界の化身。

最上位のキメラとも言える地球全てをレッドシフトするための存在。

The last remaining incarnation of the Astral World after the disappearance of Josef and Akira Clone.

A Chimera of the highest rank that exists to red-shift all of earth.

Last edited:
息を吐く際、練り込んだチャクラを弾丸のごとく撃ち出す術だ。短な息をマシンガンのように撃ち出し、相手をハチの巣にすることも可能。大きく息を吸ってから撃ち出す"真空大玉" は、弾丸と言うより空気のバズーカ 砲とでも言うべき巨大な玉。標的を体ごと吹き飛ばすほどの威力を誇る。

A technique that shoots out kneaded chakra like a bullet when exhaled. It is possible for shoot out short breaths like a machine gun, turning the enemy into a beehive. The "Vacuum Great Sphere", which is shot out after taking a large breath, is more like a bazooka than a bullet, and is so powerful it can even blow away the target's whole body.

九喇嘛でさえも警戒する、十尾の固有忍術。計り知れない量のチャクラで自然エネルギーに干渉し、地震、落雷、竜巻、洪水などの自然災害を一気に引き起こす。効果範囲が非常に広く破壊力も絶大。もはや人の手に余る、人智を超えた攻撃なのだ。

A unique ninjutsu of the Ten-Tails that even Kurama is wary of. It uses an immeasurable amount of chakra to meddle with natural energy, causing natural disasters like earthquakes, lightning strikes, tornadoes, and floods to occur all at once. Its area of effect is extremely wide and its destructive power is immense. It is an attack beyond human control and comprehension.

満月の夜、世の理を操る"輪廻写輪眼" が月面に写されし時、蠱惑的な月光が地上の人々を照らし、永遠の幻術に陥れる…。この術により放たれる光は遮閉物も貫き通すため、例え屋内に隠れていたとしても、何人たりとも逃れることはできない…! 無限の夢に堕ちた者達は、"神・樹界降誕"により伸びた神樹の根に絡めとられ、未来永劫チャクラを奪われ続けるのだ。

On the night of the full moon, when the "Rinnesharingan" image is captured on its surface, an alluring moonlight shines on the people on the earth, plunging them into an eternal genjutsu. The light emitted by this technique penetrates even the most obstructive objects, so no one can escape, even if they are hiding indoors...! Those who have fallen into the infinite dream will be entangled in the roots of the Shinju that grew from "Shin: Jukai Koutan" and have their chakras taken away forever.
Thank you very much, king!

Hopefully this isn’t too much, but I’d appreciate it if I could get this translated.
短気・奔放・バカ力 何人敵わぬ綱手姫
その実医の道を極めし伝説のくノ一なり!!

"三忍"として戦場にかせた武勇に、医の確立に尽力した功精の数々。

まばゆい「伝説」に彩られた綱手という名は、木ノ葉の部、特にくノ一にとって憧れの対象である。

一方で他手当人は、ある意味くノ一はおろか恐の枠にも留まらない、稀有なる存在だ。

その性格は短気で奔放、男勝リに豪気豪胆で、おまけに無類の賭け事好き。

賭け事で身を滅ぼしかけた逸話を知れば、くノ一達の憧れなど何処かへ消えてしまうかもしれない…。

だがその派手な性格の影には、まるで恥らうかのように、大きな優しさが隠れているのだ。里を想う心と、大切な人に向けた愛の深さこそ、敵う者なし。その内面のギャップこそが、綱手の決して枯れない魅力である!!

Short-tempered, wild, and stupidly strong, none can match princess Tsunade.
Matter of fact, she is a legendary kunoichi who has mastered the way of medicine!!

As one of the "Sannin", she has demonstrated bravery on the battlefield and even contributed to the establishment of medicine.

The name Tsunade, which has been embezzled with "legends" is an object of admiration for the divisions of Konoha, especially the kunoichi.

For others, on the other hand, she is someone of a rare existence. Not only as a kunoichi, but one who never stops against fear.

Their personality is someone who is short-tempered, wild, strong-minded, stubbornly bold, and top it off, an unparalleled gambler.

But hidden behind her flashy personality, perhaps shy of it, is a great kindness. Her heart for her home and the depth of love for her loved ones is unrivaled. This inner gap is Tsunade's never-ending charm!!

短気・奔放・バカ力 何人敵わぬ綱手姫
その実医の道を極めし伝説のくノ一なり!!

"三忍"として戦場にかせた武勇に、医の確立に尽力した功精の数々。

まばゆい「伝説」に彩られた綱手という名は、木ノ葉の部、特にくノ一にとって憧れの対象である。

一方で他手当人は、ある意味くノ一はおろか恐の枠にも留まらない、稀有なる存在だ。

その性格は短気で奔放、男勝リに豪気豪胆で、おまけに無類の賭け事好き。

賭け事で身を滅ぼしかけた逸話を知れば、くノ一達の憧れなど何処かへ消えてしまうかもしれない…。

だがその派手な性格の影には、まるで恥らうかのように、大きな優しさが隠れているのだ。里を想う心と、大切な人に向けた愛の深さこそ、敵う者なし。その内面のギャップこそが、綱手の決して枯れない魅力である!!

Short-tempered, wild, and stupidly strong, none can match princess Tsunade.
Matter of fact, she is a legendary kunoichi who has mastered the way of medicine!!

As one of the "Sannin", she has demonstrated bravery on the battlefield and even contributed to the establishment of medicine.

The name Tsunade, which has been embezzled with "legends" is an object of admiration for the divisions of Konoha, especially the kunoichi.

For others, on the other hand, she is someone of a rare existence. Not only as a kunoichi, but one who never stops against fear.

Their personality is someone who is short-tempered, wild, strong-minded, stubbornly bold, and top it off, an unparalleled gambler.

But hidden behind her flashy personality, perhaps shy of it, is a great kindness. Her heart for her home and the depth of love for her loved ones is unrivaled. This inner gap is Tsunade's never-ending charm!!
Thank you so much!

Can anyone translate this please? (just the text in the white part)
latest
謎多き
ダークマター族

宇宙の侵略者ダークマターと、その親玉ゼロ。暗黒の雲で人々を操り、真の悪役としてたびたび登場する。カービィの仲間グーイも、実はダークマターと同じ種族。だが、敵意はなく、ダークマターと似たヒレのようなものがついた姿で空を飛び、ゼロを相手に戦う。ほかにも、ダークゼロや0^2(ゼロツー)といった敵がおり、名前や特性も似ているが、その正体や関連性ははっきりしていない。

妖精の星を襲い、プププランドの人々をも操った悪の権化。

サブゲームのラスボスとしても登場。真の悪という印象が強い。

Mysteries
Dark Matter Tribe

The cosmic invaders, Dark Matter, and their master, Zero. He manipulates people with his dark cloud and often appears as the true villain. Kirby's friend Gooey is actually a member of the same race as Dark Matter but holds no hostile intentions, and flies in a fin-like form similar to Dark Matter's to fight against Zero. There are also other enemies, such as Dark Zero and Zero Two, which have similar names and characteristics, but their identities and relationships are not clear.

(Arrows)

He is the evil being who invaded Fairy Planet and manipulated the people of Dream Land.

He also appears as the last boss of a sub-game, with a strong impression of true evil.

Maybe, it sounds more like a hyperbole with the way it's said, but I could be wrong.
You might be right on that, yeah. It's also rather odd given the nature of Kirin is a lightning jutsu that reproduces said natural phenomena of lightning. It being called lightspeed literally goes against that nature and can just be described that way for how fast it is rather than being lightspeed in its...well, speed.

Then again, this probably can be said for other lightning related stuff that somehow gets called lightspeed...hmm...

Hey Qliphoth, could you translating This , please
音速忍法帖!!

大胆不敵で神出鬼没! サイタマを付け狙う最強暗殺忍者の足跡を辿る!!

爆裂手裏剣
忍里に伝わる爆薬を内蔵した、遠距離用武器!! 斬撃と爆撃を同時に行う事ができる!!

奥義・四影葬散閃斬
超音速動作で4体の残像分身が発生!! さらに取り囲んだ敵を四方より同時斬殺する!!

究極奥義・十影葬
「四影葬」を遥かに凌ぐ超々音速動作により、残像を最大10体にまで増加ッ!!

風刃脚
敵の周囲を超高速で飛び回り、生じた死角から、キレ味抜群の前方回転蹴りを見舞う!!

殺戮乱陣
爆裂手裏剣の軌道を変化させ、発破!! 建造物の破壊など無差別攻撃時に用いる術だッ!!

Speed of Sound's Ninja book!!

Fearless and unpredictable! Follow the steps of the most powerful ninja assasin aiming at Saitama!!

Bakuretsu Shuriken
A long-range weapon with built-in explosives handed down in the Ninja Village!! With this, he can slice and bomb at the same time!!

Ougi: Shiei Sou Sansenzan
Four afterimages of himself are created through supersonic movement!! It can also simultaniously cut and kill the surrounded enemy from all sides!!

Ultimate Ougi: Juuei Sou
An ultrasupersonic speed movement superior to "Shiei Sou" which increases the number of afterimages to a maximum of 10!!

Fuujinkyaku
Flies over at ultrahigh speeds at the opponent to strike them with a deadly rotating kick at their blind spot!!

Satsuriku Ran-jin
Uses his Bakuretsu Shuriken to have it change its trajectory and creating a blast!! It is a technique used to indescriminate attacks such as destroying structures!!

Can these Japanese scans here be translated please be translate?
...Polaris is a transcendent being beyond the reach of you humans.

And what you humans don't understand is, besides this world, there exist multiple other "worlds".

And Polaris's power extends to not only the world you live in, but all other "worlds".

They are an entity that controls and operates so that the parallel existences of the worlds run smoothly.

The words of Polaris, who sits on the "Throne of Heaven", roars across all parallel worlds and has the authority to determine their fate.

Last edited:
音速忍法帖!!

大胆不敵で神出鬼没! サイタマを付け狙う最強暗殺忍者の足跡を辿る!!

爆裂手裏剣
忍里に伝わる爆薬を内蔵した、遠距離用武器!! 斬撃と爆撃を同時に行う事ができる!!

奥義・四影葬散閃斬
超音速動作で4体の残像分身が発生!! さらに取り囲んだ敵を四方より同時斬殺する!!

究極奥義・十影葬
「四影葬」を遥かに凌ぐ超々音速動作により、残像を最大10体にまで増加ッ!!

風刃脚
敵の周囲を超高速で飛び回り、生じた死角から、キレ味抜群の前方回転蹴りを見舞う!!

殺戮乱陣
爆裂手裏剣の軌道を変化させ、発破!! 建造物の破壊など無差別攻撃時に用いる術だッ!!

Speed of Sound's Ninja book!!

Fearless and unpredictable! Follow the steps of the most powerful ninja assasin aiming at Saitama!!

Bakuretsu Shuriken
A long-range weapon with built-in explosives handed down in the Ninja Village!! With this, he can slice and bomb at the same time!!

Ougi: Shiei Sou Sansenzan
Four afterimages of himself are created through supersonic movement!! It can also simultaniously cut and kill the surrounded enemy from all sides!!

Ultimate Ougi: Juuei Sou
An ultrasupersonic speed movement superior to "Shiei Sou" which increases the number of afterimages to a maximum of 10!!

Fuujinkyaku
Flies over at ultrahigh speeds at the opponent to strike them with a deadly rotating kick at their blind spot!!

Satsuriku Ran-jin
Uses his Bakuretsu Shuriken to have it change its trajectory and creating a blast!! It is a technique used to indescriminate attacks such as destroying structures!!
Thank you Qliphoth

Sorry to bother anyone.
Can these please be translated?
This cropped portion of the page.
Screen_Shot_2021-05-26_at_3.20.53_PM.png

And this page? Only the top right and bottom right paragraphs. Sorry that it's blurry. If the quality is bad then you can ignore it.
186-13d9497cde.png

image2.jpg
image0.png

image1.jpg

Can I get these translated? For the first one, only the ones with Mega Man in green, red and brown.
時空をねじまげ、高周波のエネルギーを発生させて攻撃する。

20Gという、もうれつな重力で、敵を空高くはじきとばす!

頭上にブラックホールを発生させて、敵をすいこんでしまう!

敵をクリスタル(水晶)でかためて動けなくしてしまう、結晶化弾丸を発射! 高速の敵に有効だ! タメ撃ちをすると、クリスタルの振動に時間が共鳴して、時間の流れがおそくなり、敵の動きが半分のスピードになってしまう。

小型で破壊力のある爆雷を発射。爆雷は磁石と時限装置つきで、セット後、一定時間後に爆発する。タメ撃ちで、黒い無敵玉を発射!

It twists space-time and generates high-frequency energy to attack.

With a gravitational force of 20G, it can send enemies flying high into the sky!

Generates a black hole above his head to swallow his enemies!

Fires crystallized projectiles that cover enemies in crystal and renders them immobile! It's effective against high-speed enemies! By timing the shot, time resonates with the vibrations of the crystals, slowing down the flow of time and halving the enemy's speed.

Fires small, destructive explosives. The detonator is equipped with a magnet and a timed device, and will explode after a certain amount of time. A black invincible ball will be launched when timing the shot!

Since I had problems with the English Translation of this manga before, I would like to request the translation of this raw. I seems that the English translation added some words there, and knowing the original text would help with the revisions.

Just going to bump this.
Questions and Answers about Props and Stage Equipment

--Lastly, I'd like to know about the details of the various gimmicks and props used in the work. I'm sure there are some questions that are a bit mean-spirited, but... First, let's talk about the core of the game system, the demon summoning program. The fact that the first demon you see becomes an Unknown is an element not seen in previous systems, but what is the rationale for requiring this kind of analysis?

It's probably because they can't use the demon data accumulated by the First Humans. The intelligent life/demonic beings that the First Humans encountered in the Schwarzwelt that they created originated from the culture and civilization that they built (see the description of the structure of the Schwarzwelt). The demons that have appeared in the Schwarzwelt this time are the result of the culture and civilization of the current human race, so it seems that their data must be acquired anew (although this may lead to questions such as "why can the demon summoning program itself be used" and "why do the terminals remain?...).

--Why are some demons visible from the start, such as the pixies who give you tutorials on how to talk to them, and the ruling demons in each sector?

(Oh, I feel like I can't dodge this one...) It seems that when the demons are intentional, i.e. they "want to interact actively," so they become visible. I've omitted this for dramatic reasons, but there may have been a time after the encounter when they are providing information (or allowing a search)...

--Well, the first pixie appeared as an Unknown at first, and then said, "Wait a minute," before appearing. On a conversational note, I have one more detail question. The Bifron in the Sector of Beauties was quite endearing with their distinctive speech patterns. Can you tell me if there are any regularities or rules about his language?

I'm sorry to say that I've picked up a lot of little things... It's a "painstakingly individualized" place, so the only...tricks I can think of are the following:
  • For some reason, the usage of conjugations at the end of sentences change in a way that the vowels change randomly (the consonants remain unchanged/do not take the correct form).
  • The changes are written in katakana.
  • When the sentence ends with a noun or a body word, it is exceptionally unchanged (I think this is rare in the game but I don't believe that's the case I didn't want to force the finished sentences with a word.).
Everytime I make it, it changes.

--If you follow this rule, you can start talking in Bifrons tone today. Next, one more small thing. In the past, it was minted by Melcom on Lucifer's orders. It was supposed to be money but in this game, it's interpreted as energy.

It's somewhat confused with the concept of magnetite, but this is the current state of affairs with the consideration of "inheriting the old system" and following the traditional terminology, while ensuring that it is not inconvenient to use. Did the devils stop the "floating exchange rate system" kind of thing and move to the "energy standard system" sort...?

--I'd like to continue with a question about estoric terminology. There are a lot of science fiction gimmicks and terms used in this game. Let's start with the Rosetta manifold.

The term was coined from "Calabi-Yau manifold" and "Penrose tiles", but during the production process, "Penrose" became "Rosetta Stone", which is perfect in the sense of "code". By the way, a "Calabi-Yau manifold" is an object generated (or thought to be generated) in a "Calabi-Yau space" derived from string theory. The "Penrose tiles" are a planar filling system thought up by the physicist Roger Penrose (to quote the fractal image). And the "Rosetta Stone" is the monument that led to the decipherment of the sacred script (hieroglyphs).

時空をねじまげ、高周波のエネルギーを発生させて攻撃する。

20Gという、もうれつな重力で、敵を空高くはじきとばす!

頭上にブラックホールを発生させて、敵をすいこんでしまう!

敵をクリスタル(水晶)でかためて動けなくしてしまう、結晶化弾丸を発射! 高速の敵に有効だ! タメ撃ちをすると、クリスタルの振動に時間が共鳴して、時間の流れがおそくなり、敵の動きが半分のスピードになってしまう。

小型で破壊力のある爆雷を発射。爆雷は磁石と時限装置つきで、セット後、一定時間後に爆発する。タメ撃ちで、黒い無敵玉を発射!

It twists space-time and generates high-frequency energy to attack.

With a gravitational force of 20G, it can send enemies flying high into the sky!

Generates a black hole above his head to swallow his enemies!

Fires crystallized projectiles that cover enemies in crystal and renders them immobile! It's effective against high-speed enemies! By timing the shot, time resonates with the vibrations of the crystals, slowing down the flow of time and halving the enemy's speed.

Fires small, destructive explosives. The detonator is equipped with a magnet and a timed device, and will explode after a certain amount of time. A black invincible ball will be launched when timing the shot!
I forgot to give my thanks.

Thank you very much!

Here is the last and final one, 122-123. Thank you for all the help, take your time.
Good, because this is the longest I've ever had to endure for one series. That CRT of yours better have been worth all of this trouble...

--So, what is exotic matter? Is it the same concept that is hyhothesized in particle physics?

The naming comes from a hypothetical negative energy substance of the same name that is used in warp navigation in science fiction. I didn't want to add more unfamiliar coined words to the explanation of the unfamiliar concept of inter-brane travel (and the second pattern). ....Although the result may have been the same for those who are not science fiction oriented (sweats), I also think the functions and properties are within the scope of the original setting (I also remember that it was quite painful...).

--How about the Cosmic Egg? In the Big Bang theory proposed by Georges Lemaître, there is the same expression, the "Cosmic Egg".

This is from mythology, isn't it? One of the main themes of mythology is the origin of the world, and this is a type of mythology for that. This is the egg of the theory that the universe (world) was born from an egg. Other types of world origins include "from the will of the Creator", "from the parents who created the world", and "from the dead bodies of the world giants". As for the Cosmic Egg myth, the Finnish "Kalevala", the "Golden Egg" of the Indian "Brahmana", and a part of the Greek mythology (theory by Aristophanes) fall under this category.

--What is the "vanishing point", the escape door from the Schwarzwelt? I can't seem to find any similar naming in science fiction or scientific terminology about it.

I guess the source of the functional image is around "event horizon", such as the "wormhole" or black hole theory. It's pretty common. The naming is the "vanishing point," and the result is consistent with the terminology of drawing and painting. In my head, it's a "tribute to Da Vinci".

--I'd like to take the time to study the individual details later on. Another gimmick that I'm curious about, though it's not unique to this game, is the moon. Since it can be observed in a different space, it seems to be different from the moon that we usually see.

The primary reason for this is the "inheritance of the old system". This may be the biggest mystery of all the events in the Schwarzwelt, albeit quietly. We could look at it, but we couldn't reach it, so we don't know what the truth is. There is a theory that the moon is "man-made", that it was said to be an alien base. I personally don't mind it that way because it is romantic. Now, haven't we found some "artifacts" in the Schwarzwelt? The people who made them are...

--maybe even the moon ......? Indeed, that's romantic. Speaking of man-made things, how about the setting of our last ark, the next generation landing ship?

Surprisingly, I don't know much about this (laughs). (laughs) I think Director Ishida's story is more credible. In the scenario, we handled things rather like in "Space Battleship Yamato". For example, in terms of the personnel situation, I think we created the atmosphere as if we were losing 0% of the capacity per area. It's pretty vague, though.

--Since the eight sectors from A to H plus the base of Jack's unit make a total of nine areas, it is estimated that 90% of the crew has not returned. I'd also like to know more about the lab's material synthesis system that supports the landing ship's crew.

This is also basically a "systems first" project (I think it's the most difficult setting in this work...). It's a wonderful machine that is the pride of science fiction, embodying the words of Jules Verne, "What man can imagine, man can surely achieve...!" I hope you will forgive me for this beautiful summary... It's hard to shake off the sleeves that don't work, but does. Forma, the material of this material synthesis system, is composed of two unique constituent factors (I use "factors" because we can't say "elements" or "elementary particles"). The two factors are the "matter" factor, which we are familiar with, and the "information" factor, which is not so familiar to us. The fact that "information" forms a thing (forma) as a factor is probably because it is in the environment of the Schwarzwelt. In the forma, the "information" factor behaves like a gene or blueprint of the forma. In other words, the forma is a rare material that has both "matter" from the matter factor and "blueprint" from the information factor. The material synthesis system extracts and analyzes each of these two factors, a "blueprint" from the information factor and a "matter" from the matter factor. If the extracted "blueprint" can be diverted and the "matter" is sufficient, then the new item can be created (in that case, magic coins are required as energy to cause the reaction). I made a rough outline of what I had in mind, but it's not easy to understand... I'd like to say that this is inspired by Aristotle's concept of "matter versus form"...no, that would be a huge afterthought. I'm not sure if this material synthesis system would work as well in the Schwarzwelt if it were brought back to the human world (some would argue that the materials are not available).

Can I get a translation for this Chinese text

第九律者在地球引发的黑洞

吞噬了整个穆大陆.

人类的人口基数瞬间减少了六分之一,

unknown.png

Sorry for giving you so many requests, but I just need to know if this says it is Orochimaru's most powerful jutsu, this can be important for Naruto revisions.

Since I had problems with the English Translation of this manga before, I would like to request the translation of this raw. I seems that the English translation added some words there, and knowing the original text would help with the revisions.
Each of the three are called the gods of Willpower, Knowledge, and Emotion.

The spirit is the combination of these 3 and is said that these three animals gave life a spirit.

And one of them in this lake... is the heart.

I'll show you.

They added some minor bits of their own here, I can see. The original just says these 3 beings gave them a spirit (or heart or mind among others...心/shin means those things and more). DK why they specified "Pokemon Trainers" as having this feature as the JP just says life which isn't really specified to anything except all of life maybe?

But this is my slight take on this.

Back