• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

MozJecM.png

I need this item description to be translated please. it's in chinese
bumping this. the machine translations gave me two different results about the origin of these stones. i'd rather be sure about this. if someone is willing to translate this for me. i'd be thankful

Probably just some basic information regarding that our members can use the pages that you linked to in order to help them with translating raw scans.

Links to DeepL and Google Translate might also be useful to list in conjunction.

On second thought, never mind. I will try to properly add them myself instead.

Last edited:
I have modified the first post of this thread accordingly.

Last edited:
let me simplify my request
this ;

这样的石头都无处不见

does this mean that the stones are everywhere or nowhere?

google translate says that they're everywhere while deepl says they're no where

Probably nowhere. I checked DeepLs alternative translations & only 1 used "everywhere" while the rest said "nowhere". If wanna be sure, wait for a pro to respond here.

Sorry if this is derailing, but I'm translating a Gunbuster novel for a verse revision.

I've noticed on a lot of pages that there's triangular brackets like these〈 〉.

Is that the equivalent of parenthesized titles?

Last edited:
IMG_4718.png

I'm sorry if it's too long, but there may be some spicy things in here, so.
Appreciations in advance.
I translated this on Deepl

「「「「「 leaf confectionery paradise"!」」」」 Then, from the area surrounded by them, the flow of air stops completely, and after a moment's pause, a black sphere is produced in the center. The jet-black "it" that does not reflect light, which would not be out of place even if it were called a black hole, is a tremendous force. While spinning in a circle, it began to suck all kinds of spirit children into itself. Even if there were floating spirits or emptiness, etc., it would still be able to suck them into itself. If it had been, all the spiritual pressure would have been sucked into the "it" and it would have disappeared. In contrast, nothing changed except for the area surrounded by the picaro, and there was an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. The air was thick with a sense of calmness. With himself as the eye, he devours this world and its interior.

Can i have this sentences translation,please?
人間の世界より高次の世界の住人たち「脳人」。
脳人の世界は人間が放つ波動によって支えられている。欲望が人間の波動を乱すため、脳人は強い欲望を求めヒトツ鬼になった人間を消去している。

If there is no translator available for your requests, please check the first post of this thread for useful translation tools that you can use.

Can i have this sentences translation,please?
人間の世界より高次の世界の住人たち「脳人」。
脳人の世界は人間が放つ波動によって支えられている。欲望が人間の波動を乱すため、脳人は強い欲望を求めヒトツ鬼になった人間を消去している。
(There exists) residents who reside at a world (at a) higher (level) than that of the human world - (they are called) "Brain Humans".
The world of human beings is controlled by / ruled by the vibrations emitted by Brain Humans. Since desires disturb the vibrations of humans, Brain Humans seek to erase humans who become demons and chase for strong desires.

Need a translation for this:

ほし 異空の数だけ、自由に飛ぶ「ニル」がいた。 星のように輝く彼を見て、古代の人々は謎と共に書物に残した。 夢が、間が、魂が、心が... その物質に 混沌と可能性が全て集い、淵源の祖となり生誕する。 新たに書物に残されるその存在は、 破神か、星の盟友か、それとも...!?

Need a translation for this:

ほし 異空の数だけ、自由に飛ぶ「ニル」がいた。 星のように輝く彼を見て、古代の人々は謎と共に書物に残した。 夢が、間が、魂が、心が... その物質に 混沌と可能性が全て集い、淵源の祖となり生誕する。 新たに書物に残されるその存在は、 破神か、星の盟友か、それとも...!?
Hoshi There were as many "niru" flying freely as there were different skies. Seeing him shining like a star, the ancients left him in books along with mysteries. A dream, a pause, a soul, a mind... In that substance, all the chaos and possibilities gathered to become the ancestor of the abyss, and was born. The new being left behind in the book is a broken god, an ally of the stars, or...?

Hoshi There were as many "niru" flying freely as there were different skies. Seeing him shining like a star, the ancients left him in books along with mysteries. A dream, a pause, a soul, a mind... In that substance, all the chaos and possibilities gathered to become the ancestor of the abyss, and was born. The new being left behind in the book is a broken god, an ally of the stars, or...?
Answering requests with deepL is meaningless. People can do this themselves.

Anyway

"As many as there are dimensions, there was a Nil (Void) who freely traversed them. Seeing him shine like a star, the ancients left him (meaning: the proof of his existence) in books along mysteries. Dreams, darkness, soul, heart....All chaos and possibilities gather within its substance, being born as the ancestor of the origin of all. Is the new being that left the books a broken god, an ally of the stars, or else...?"

Overall it's the same as the english, besides the "Dreams, darkness, soul, heart....All chaos and possibilities gather within its substance, being born as the ancestor of the origin of all.".

Not always. It has a limitated number of languages, it can fail sometimes & it isn't good with sentences in japanase with those smaller letters.
I didn't say DeepL was good to use.

I just said that this thread isn't "ask someone to use DeepL requests thread" because people can do that themselves if that's what they want.

I'm getting highly variable results, and the explanations of the kanji I've found are a tad confusing. Is this saying the combat power of this prototype is far inferior or far superior to Sizzlers?

ガンバスター改級

銀河中心殴り込み艦隊内で独自に建造されたガンバスター簡略型発展試作機が本機である。各種の超兵器(バスタートマホーク、バスターシールド等)こそオミットされてはいるものの、その攻撃力はシズラー級の比ではないとされている。

I'm getting highly variable results, and the explanations of the kanji I've found are a tad confusing. Is this saying the combat power of this prototype is far inferior or far superior to Sizzlers?

ガンバスター改級

銀河中心殴り込み艦隊内で独自に建造されたガンバスター簡略型発展試作機が本機である。各種の超兵器(バスタートマホーク、バスターシールド等)こそオミットされてはいるものの、その攻撃力はシズラー級の比ではないとされている。
Superior to Sizzlers imo.

Anyone willing to translate the sentence i put in this thread
Will post it here as well

その一瞬に満たない命が夢見た願いの巨大さによって数億年もの時を経て繁栄した地上のあらゆる生命体は等しく圧し潰されるだろう。
All life forms on earth that have prospered over hundreds of millions of years will be equally crushed by the enormous wishes that less than a moment's life dreamed of.

This is the translation

Does this say RX-9s are 10 times stronger than RX-7s, or more numerous?

シズラーの足元には、無数のマシーン兵器RX-9が、補助兵器として並んでいた(アレナスの使用しているマシーン兵器はRX- 9の前の前の型、RX-7のレプリカをレストアして、改悪したもので、RX-9との戦力比は十対一とも言われていた)。

Does this say RX-9s are 10 times stronger than RX-7s, or more numerous?

シズラーの足元には、無数のマシーン兵器RX-9が、補助兵器として並んでいた(アレナスの使用しているマシーン兵器はRX- 9の前の前の型、RX-7のレプリカをレストアして、改悪したもので、RX-9との戦力比は十対一とも言われていた)。
They have a ten to one force ratio (戦力比). It's not really a multiplier but rather a military thing.

All life forms on earth that have prospered over hundreds of millions of years will be equally crushed by the enormous wishes that less than a moment's life dreamed of.

This is the translation
@Tempestdragon6 @QuasiYuri @TheNinthHour

Would you be willing to write yourself down in the list linked below please?

@Tempestdragon6 @QuasiYuri @TheNinthHour

Would you be willing to write yourself down in the list linked below please?

Done

Back