• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito's Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwynbleiddd

VS Battles
Retired
So recently there has been a confusion regarding Obito's stats and i would like to hear your opinions about this.

I personally think that Continent level AP and Durability were reasonable considering his feats ,powerscaling and that he only lost due to PIS.

I think Continent Level is the safest bet given the fact he was also stated to have power that was nearly equal to Hagoromo's.

At Least Country level seems fine to me, he was obviously nowhere near close to hagoromo, Naruto and Sasuke received half of hagoromo's power Pre-Juubi Jinchuriki, and they were able to start overwhelming Madara, and Fight pretty well against Kaguya.

If I remember correctly, Lord Kavpeny thought that Obito should be ranked as "At least Country level", based on his own feats, given that we do not know how much of the Ten-Tails power that he could use, and there was a massive difference in power between Naruto's initial power as a Jinchuriki, and experienced Naruto's power level.

You can take this up with Lord Kavpeny if you wish, but most fictions are not particularly logical in terms of power-scaling, and there were several drastic sudden power-ups in Naruto towards the end.

Well if Lord Kvapeny says that we should only scale him by his own feats, then i think he's fine to where's he at.

Of course if someone wants to have Obito at 6-A, they better be able to somehow convince Kavpeny on this....

Wbaez93 said:
Why were Naruto and Sasuke downgraded?
Did you check the calc link that's shown on Naruto's page? If not, then that's what Naruto and Sasuke got downgraded to from...

Wbaez93 said:
Why were Naruto and Sasuke downgraded?
Keep in mind that Hagoromo's moon calculation is 4.5x bigger than Naruto's moon calc. Normally I had assumed that they should have been in the same tier, but this boost places Hagoromo barely above moon level.

Perhaps Obito's tiering is scaled from the Juubi?

Obito should not be continent level. It was clear that Madara with one rinnegan was > juubito. Naruto and Sasuke were capable of fighting on par with him before they got the sage powers and managed to defeat him with the kyuubi-enhanced shinobi (which is pretty much Naruto's chakra).

I'd even argue that he isn't Country busting, but given how much "luls" that would generate, he should be 6-B given the difference between him and Madara + the fact that he could be hurt by Naruto and Sasuke individually.

Madaras like small planet level with one rinnegan continental would still come nowhere near him either way actually..

How is he small planet with one eye? His feats with two eyes should not even be considered as "Moon level" but due to bias~~

Madara was easily wounded by Gai in 8-gates (stating that he nearly died) and could not handle fighting Naruto or Sasuke one-on-one, let alone two-on-one.

For approaching Hagoromos power and too bad all his feats were casual also 8th gates wasn't even shown or quantifiable until it was used against him.His durability is also only moon lvl anyways

Hfhfdgdg said:
How is he small planet with one eye? His feats with two eyes should not even be considered as "Moon level" but due to bias~~
Madara was easily wounded by Gai in 8-gates (stating that he nearly died) and could not handle fighting Naruto or Sasuke one-on-one, let alone two-on-one.
1) Madara didnt have the shinju within him yet when he stood still and took Gai's hit

and

2) He never stated he had problems fighting Naruto and Sasuke 2 v 1. He said that it didn't matter if they both had half of hagoromo's power because he has both himself.

We have already had an extensive discussion about these matters, and it is concluded. If you wish to change Obito, take it up with Lord Kavpeny.

1) Even after taking in the Shinju Tree, he was clearly struggling heavily against Naruto and Sasuke each individually.

2) Does he need to state it? Lmao... He said he has all the powers and they had half, but immediately after, he began struggling against them and was harmed by two of their attacks. One impaled him and the other made him resort to using Limbo to escape. With two eyes, his Limbo were being stalemated by Naruto's Shadow clones. With one eye, he was unable to keep up with them and he was losing. That much is clear. With both eyes, his best feat was the showcase of Chibaku Tensei, which Naruto and Sasuke didn't struggle against in the slightest. It was stalling for time. Before he was about to fight Naruto and Sasuke, he talked big and then immediately whispered to Zetsu--asking for his support in the fight.

Because he could be harmed by Naruto, Sasuke, and Might Guy.

Likely because Might Guy is rated as Moon level in attack potency, but I don't remember. You can check the old thread and ask the people who helped to adjust the characters.

Except that all of the characters mentioned are at Moon Level.

Also, it is technically possible for a character to have more AP than Durability, as these characters usually defend themselves from attacks by casting defensive jutsu/dodging rather than tanking hits directly.

Yes. Their esoteric offensive attack techniques usually tend to be far more powerful than their physical strikes.

Hfhfdgdg
This guy raised a valid point, Madara definitely should not be the rating he is with one eye. Guy almost killed him, Naruto and Sasuke pressed him with little signs of distress, he wanted Black Zetsu to help beat them, half Chakra Naruto clones wrecked his Limbo.

Non-Bias said:
Madara wanted Black Zetsu to help beatNaruto and Sasuke ? That was never stated or implied.
Exactly..

And Madara struggling..?

I went back to read... the whole fight took place w/ one rinnegan + shinju tree and he held up pretty fine with his abilities of Regenerationn. When he got his second rinnegan he dropped his meteors and was PIS'd by black zetsu.

I was hoping someone would point that out ;) but the fact that Madara showed to have severe difficulty keeping pace with Naruto and Sasuke with one eye means that he is not as strong as implied. With two eyes, his Limbo were on par with Naruto's shadow clones.

LordAizenSama said:
At Least Country level seems fine to me, he was obviously nowhere near close to hagoromo, Naruto and Sasuke received half of hagoromo's power Pre-Juubi Jinchuriki, and they were able to start overwhelming Madara, and Fight pretty well against Kaguya.
I agree with this. Especially since Obito has never really been seriously hurt throughout their fight. Their strongest combination attack did just enough for him to start losing control of his powers.

Non-Bias said:
Madara wanted Black Zetsu to help beatNaruto and Sasuke ?
It was mentioned in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. I have no idea why it was brought up here XD

Guy almost killing him is more of a durability feat as Madara never fought him seriously, literally [http:/2.p.mpcdn.net/6841/497879/20.jpg laughing] at his efforts.

Madara [http:/2.p.mpcdn.net/6841/497882/15.jpg evaded their every efforts.] He was [http:/2.p.mpcdn.net/6841/497881/6.jpg matching] [http:/2.p.mpcdn.net/6841/497882/6.jpg them] for most of the fight, and when a [http:/2.p.mpcdn.net/6841/497882/11.jpg blow was dealt] it had [http:/2.p.mpcdn.net/6841/497882/13.jpg little effect.]

All with only a single eye.

Naruto certainly did not wreck his clones. The only shot of them shown actually battling we see they were [http:/2.p.mpcdn.net/6841/497884/13.jpg fighting equally.]

In fact, Naruto himself [http:/2.p.mpcdn.net/6841/497882/8.jpg was helpless at first].

I do believe you are derailing this thread. Please address your concerns in another.

@TheMightyRegulator

I put the statement of Zetsu as a troll to see if people actually read the manga or just played the game :). Now I know who to take more seriously than others.

He was laughing before and after taking damage. He was enjoying their fight since the only person who could challenge him was Hashirama. He admitted to Gai nearly killing him (btw... he took a defensive stance... he wasn't toying with Gai): http://www.***********.net/naruto/672/10 , http://www.***********.net/naruto/672/14

Madara used a Limbo to escape from their grasp and retreated. He was at a severe disadvantage so his aim was to find and take the 2nd rinnegan. Naruto didn't enter his new mode and managed to shove Madara back (despite Madara throwing a Limbo at him and Naruto having almost no knowledge of the ability and still evading it). His next limbo that took the blow from Naruto received visible damage on the arm and--when countering--only shoved Naruto back. It did not even harm him physically. The blow (from sasuke's sword) that was landed actually pierced Madara, which did damage. He simply has higher tier Regenerationn, as shown after taking Gai's final attack. He was losing to them. He could not deal damage and was the one forced to fall back. Naruto and Sasuke were both getting adjusted to their newly founded abilities and were succeeding in overpowering Madara.

I never stated Naruto was "Wrecking" Madara's limbo. Naruto himself hurt one and his clones were fighting on par with the two-eye'd limbo. After learning of the ability, Naruto was fully capable of having his clones fight them on their own.

Okay, I'll drop the topic on this thread. If anyone wants to discuss this, we might as well make a new thread, but my argument remains that Obito is no where near Continent level especially since he is considered "weaker" than the one-eyed Madara. Obito should remain 6-B.

The clones to my knowledge did not seem all that damaged and he never had to replace any that were destroyed. I think they had it easy at least.

Hfhfdgdg said:
I put the statement of Zetsu as a troll to see if people actually read the manga or just played the game :). Now I know who to take more seriously than others.
Also, I trusted you! I've read the manga and played the game, but it made me look stupid. XD

I also think Obito should remain where he is, the Naruto profiles are already immensely overrated on vagueness and this will be yet another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back