• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito's upgrade

From this it makes me think that obito's current tier is lower than it should be.

as seen in this video We can see that Obito has a 10-tailed beast inside. which consists of complete 1 through 7 tailed beasts and fragments of 8-tailed and 9-tailed beasts

Whereas in Naruto in Boruto only a fraction of the complete 1 through 8 tail and 9 tail beasts are present in them.

So I think Obito is probably going to match or surpass Naruto Six Paths Sage Mode in Boruto.

And as the picture above says, Obito had gained a power rivaling that of the sage of six paths.

So I think we should upgrade Obito's tier to Low 5-B or 5-B.

The statement of him being equal to so6p in power is clear But heavily contradict by feats.

Obito was weaker than jubidara.

And there was a statement made by hagoromo that madara (jubi) is reaching his power.
So madara was weaker than hagoromo at that point.

That is hagoromo>jubidara>>jubito.
If you understand the scaling chain then you should now get that jubito can't be scaled to so6p Naruto or hagoromo's level and this shows that the statement isn't valid

sigh

He’s not comparable to Hagoromo. Juubito is directly stated to be weaker than Juubidara and Juubidara is only stated to be getting close to Hagoromo’s power.
Just what I was going to say.
People would scale a character based on a contradictory statement and others agree with it without understanding the logic behind it.

The statement of him being equal to so6p in power is clear But heavily contradict by feats.

Obito was weaker than jubidara.

And there was a statement made by hagoromo that madara (jubi) is reaching his power.
So madara was weaker than hagoromo at that point.

That is hagoromo>jubidara>>jubito.
Rivaling doesn't mean equal. It means they are in the same league. They probably only marginally stronger than each other.

sigh

He’s not comparable to Hagoromo. Juubito is directly stated to be weaker than Juubidara and Juubidara is only stated to be getting close to Hagoromo’s power.
Yes, however, his power came from the Ten Tailed Beast. to not be full But he should have a power that isn't that far behind Hagoromo, and according to me he shouldn't be any weaker than Naruto in Boruto.

And having power on a level almost as high as Hagoromo's, I'm sure his tier should at least be 5-C.

Yes, however, his power came from the Ten Tailed Beast. to not be full But he should have a power that isn't that far behind Hagoromo, and according to me he shouldn't be any weaker than Naruto in Boruto.
Why?

Naruto has Six Paths chakra on top of the individual portions of the Tailed Beasts.

Y'all just wanna scale Obito to random characters he has no scaling chains to huh
Scaling him to Hagomoro isn't random though. The first scan (Tbh I don't know where it is from so I don't know how reliable it is) directly says that he is comparable to Hagoromo. Madara also compares him to Hagoromo. I don't think there is anything limiting him to 6-B, so it seems like downscaling him from Hagoromo is reasonable.

Madara also compares him to Hagoromo. I don't think there is anything limiting him to 6-B, so it seems like downscaling him from Hagoromo is reasonable.
Hagoromo himself says that Madara is only close to him, and Madara is stronger than Obito. There’s no downscaling to be had here, Obito is blatantly weaker than Hagoromo.

Disagree with the argument presented but it is still crazy that the only difference between Juubito(6B) and Madara (L5B) is that Madara had half a nine tails and an eight tails worth of chakra more than Obito did when making the nine tails.

Last edited:
Hagoromo himself says that Madara is only close to him, and Madara is stronger than Obito. There’s no downscaling to be had here, Obito is blatantly weaker than Hagoromo.
None of that means he isn't comparable though. There are two statements of him being comparable, that doesn't mean he can't also be weaker.

Hagoromo himself says that Madara is only close to him, and Madara is stronger than Obito
You silently put the word "only" into it, which he never said. He was only refering to Madara because he was the only present threat there. Madara could only be like 20% stronger than Obito and only 10% less than Hagoromo. They could still be considered somewhat rivals in power. Obito scaling to Hagoromo makes sense

You silently put the word "only" into it, which he never said. He was only refering to Madara because he was the only present threat there.
Wow, you completely misunderstood what I said. I didn’t say “Hagoromo said only Madara was close to him”, I said “Hagoromo said Madara was only close to him”, as in, Madara was only nearing Hagoromo’s level, and he’s still stronger than Obito.

Back