• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not a stomp. A stomp is when a character has no wincons. This is a definitive matchup meanwhile Ji nings wincons are just outlasting and soul hax. The way yall were hyping him up in the other matchups seems to me like he can do it.

Ya chose his first key when he's in his twenties and has barely anything good. In fact even the current profiles only goes up to volume 19, when the series iirc has 44 or 42 volumes.

We were mostly hyping him for the later keys.

Not a stomp. A stomp is when a character has no wincons. This is a definitive matchup meanwhile Ji nings wincons are just outlasting and soul hax. The way yall were hyping him up in the other matchups seems to me like he can do it.
No they aren't wincons, Obito has counters to both with Kamui and Izanagi respectively.

The way yall were hyping him up in the other matchups seems to me like he can do it.
Also, that's entirely case by case, it's not my fault you all put him against haxless fodder before and now are throwing him against a BFR RW gg character.

Ning has 2 things in this key, AP and Soul hax, if he is against someone with counters to both there isn't much else he can do

"Izangi isn't op", yeah, 10 minutes of "no matter what you do i can't die" isn't OP.

It's nice to know Kamui is dodgeable but Obito has literally 10 mins to hit him once while Ning can't do anything due to intangibility and immortality, you said this yourself.

"Izangi isn't op", yeah, 10 minutes of "no matter what you do i can't die" isn't OP.

It's nice to know Kamui is dodgeable but Obito has literally 10 mins to hit him once while Ning can't do anything due to intangibility and immortality, you said this yourself.
I said ning is intang in his higher key. And 10 mins of dodging?

Stamina: Superhuman (Can last for far longer than when he was a toddler, at which point he could train for 12 hours straight in swordplay and footwork without rest at the age of 4. [127]. Has managed to defeat several thousands of opponents that kept getting stronger and stronger without rest until they were all defeated. Can later fight for days on end so long as he doesn't use his divine power)

Yeah no 10 mins of dodging is nothinh for Ji Ning. After those ten minutes of Obito wasting chakra trying to kamui, make sure the bijus are under control and the fact his precog can’t work on Ji, there’s almost no way he’s gonna win.

I said ning is intang in his higher key. And 10 mins of dodging?

Stamina: Superhuman (Can last for far longer than when he was a toddler, at which point he could train for 12 hours straight in swordplay and footwork without rest at the age of 4. [127]. Has managed to defeat several thousands of opponents that kept getting stronger and stronger without rest until they were all defeated. Can later fight for days on end so long as he doesn't use his divine power)

Yeah no 10 mins of dodging is nothinh for Ji Ning. After those ten minutes of Obito wasting chakra trying to kamui, make sure the bijus are under control and the fact his precog can’t work on Ji, there’s almost no way he’s gonna win.
Obito can seal with the Gedo statue or vaporize Ji ith combined tailed beast bomb

Nope the aoe is huge way to large to dodge and Obito still has rinnegan abilities
1. The aoe doesn’t actually matter if Ji Ning just diverts its path, something Naruto and Gyuki did.
2. Ji Ning literally bypasses precog, they wont know where to attack once they’ve started charging it up, he could literally get out of the aoe or get somewhat hit and still live and regen from just his blood.
3. Obito when using the Edo Jins cannot use his rinnegan abilities plus his best one is shinra tensei which would only scale to high 6-C which Ji Ning is at.

1. The aoe doesn’t actually matter if Ji Ning just diverts its path, something Naruto and Gyuki did.
2. Ji Ning literally bypasses precog, they wont know where to attack once they’ve started charging it up, he could literally get out of the aoe or get somewhat hit and still live and regen from just his blood.
3. Obito when using the Edo Jins cannot use his rinnegan abilities plus his best one is shinra tensei which would only scale to high 6-C which Ji Ning is at.
Genjutsu gg since it's layered also sharigan is not precog and has advance visual powers so he can Ji. Ji cannot divert the biju bomb he is not strong enough if he touches it explodes

• Six Paths Dojutsu >>> Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan > Mangekyō Sharingan > 3T Sharingan > 2T Sharingan > 1T Sharingan > Regular Genjutsu Potency
  • Byakugan > 3T Sharingan Potency
That's the layers that uchiha made

Genjutsu gg since it's layered also sharigan is not precog and has advance visual powers so he can Ji. Ji cannot divert the biju bomb he is not strong enough if he touches it explodes
Im sorry did you read Naruto? genjutsu is reaching ooc for Obito, hell he didn’t even try it on Naruto, Konan or Guy. Sharingan is quite literally precog (check obitos page). naruto and gyuki literally diverted the combined biju bomb with their own, they don’t need to be on the same level. Ji Ning also has precog he’d sense a large attack is comimg and leave the area.

• Six Paths Dojutsu >>> Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan > Mangekyō Sharingan > 3T Sharingan > 2T Sharingan > 1T Sharingan > Regular Genjutsu Potency
Idc about the layers. Its reaching ooc that Obito genjutsues people. He literally underestimated Konan and didn’t genjutsu her, her fought Naruto and Guy and Bee and Kakashi and didn’t genjutsu them. He fought against Minato and didn’t genjutsu. Stop arguing genjutsu when its ooc that he’ll lead with it or think to do it.

Im sorry did you read Naruto? genjutsu is reaching ooc for Obito, hell he didn’t even try it on Naruto, Konan or Guy. Sharingan is quite literally precog (check obitos page). naruto and gyuki literally diverted the combined biju bomb with their own, they don’t need to be on the same level. Ji Ning also has precog he’d sense a large attack is comimg and leave the area.
That's head canon. Also Obito has the rinnegan that allows the user to see invisible limbo clones so he can JI and genjutsu him. Obito genjutsu kagura, konan, kabuto, anko should I keep going?

Idc about the layers. Its reaching ooc that Obito genjutsues people. He literally underestimated Konan and didn’t genjutsu her, her fought Naruto and Guy and Bee and Kakashi and didn’t genjutsu them. He fought against Minato and didn’t genjutsu. Stop arguing genjutsu when its ooc that he’ll lead with it or think to do it.
That's head canon. Also Obito has the rinnegan that allows the user to see invisible limbo clones so he can JI and genjutsu him. Obito genjutsu kagura, konan, kabuto, anko should I keep going?
Obito genjutsus alot of people stop giving head canon

We are using his 6C end here tho.

Which scales quite a lot about that so H6C AP itself isn't a threat but if something is close to L6B it would start to **** him.
They all has the LS advantage over JI so once they grab him or trap him with hax it's over then they can destroy him with combined biju bomb or hax.
When did he genjutsu Anko, Kabuto and Konan?
Ask uchiha Obito uses genjutsu ic

Okay so, after reading Obito's AP:

Biju Bombs AP = 64.370522893 Gigatons [Island level+]

Combined Biju Bomb AP (Vap.)
= 12.411490517 Teratons [Country level]

I get that this match was made so that Ning would lose but you aren't restricting even ******* 6B AP, @YoutubeForKing ?

Actually, depending if what Nelliels said is true, then can't Ning just dodge the ever living shit out of everything? He outskills everyone in Naruto to the point of hilarity, and Danmaku is a regular Sunday for him.

Buttttt if Obito uses shit that can't be dodged, ye no way.

Actually, depending if what Nelliels said is true, then can't Ning just dodge the ever living shit out of everything? He outskills everyone in Naruto to the point of hilarity, and Danmaku is a regular Sunday for him.

Buttttt if Obito uses shit that can't be dodged, ye no way.
Everything Obito has in this key is dodgeable, the biju bombs are dodgeble, the combined bomb is dodgeable, Kamui is dodgeable, him shooting things out of his eye is dodgeable, the jinchurikis are too. His precog lets him sense danger even though not knowing the sources he'll see the bijus charging a bomb and leave the area.

Im unaware if 6-b is still accepted for the combined biju bomb or if they just never added that to obitos page but yea assuming it is accepted, I think Ji Ning can go to his second key making it a fairer fight.

Yea going off this, I'm voting for Ji Ning.

His win cons are the fact he bypasses precognition, has danmaku. Otherwise he's heavily outnumbered.
Dude the rinnegan will let obito keep track of Ji and he also has the jins to back him up and rinnegan summons and abilities

Yo, i just peeped. Madara has izanagi.
latest

And it can be activated after his death. Would that have made a difference in madara vs Ji Ning cause thats a dope ass hax.

Genjutsu gg
Yo, i just peeped. Madara has izanagi.
latest

And it can be activated after his death. Would that have made a difference in madara vs Ji Ning cause thats a dope ass hax.
it should remake the match after you get it removed

Back