• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea I mean if its gonna be stomp cause otherwise I don't see much of a win con for JI in base then he should be in his second key

Obito's wincons are
Kamui BFR GG
Genjutsu GG
Gedo Mado Sealing GG
Using the edo jinjuriki and biju who can regen infinitly.

Ji Nings Wincons are:
Just going up and trying to kill obito i guess, he has one hax on his page.
Soul hax can probably counter the edo regen.

Both have island lvl+ attacks

Obito has better:
LS
Should have better reactions with sharingan precog
Range
Stamina.
Far more versatility.
I skimmed over the thread (I really gotta stop these matches from passing me by lol). Can anyone summarize the current arguments?

Also what's with people just ganging up on 1st key Ning XD?
Here

It’s not a stomp they both have viable win cons second key JI is too haxed
Eh not in the truest sense but Ji Nings win cons rely on him getting close and obito's just send out the jins which are strong as Ji Ning. So his second key would be a lot better. Plus Ji Ning is too haxxed? Obito could use rinnegan abilities, the jins own abilities, his Kamui, Izanagi and he could erect a big flaming **** off shield. Ji Ning's base is under haxxed for a fight like this. Not sure if you being biased or just hate Ji Ning 💀

He means Wanxiang Adept Ning, who can turn intangible, invisible, erase himself from Obito's memory and leave him a sitting duck, paralyze him with his concept-hax/law-hax supported Dao Realm, resists and has mind, soul, illusion and perception hax northwards of 5 layers and can paralyze others with fear and pain-hax.

Anyway, Ning has the skill and agility advantage to an insane degree, can oneshot, could sense Obito's nonexistent cultivation and thus really weak soul and can turn him into an ice block the moment he comes within range. So if I'm not missing something from that above post, both have decent wincons.

He means Wanxiang Adept Ning, who can turn intangible, invisible, erase himself from Obito's memory and leave him a sitting duck, paralyze him with his concept-hax/law-hax supported Dao Realm, resists and has mind, soul, illusion and perception hax northwards of 5 layers and can paralyze others with fear and pain-hax.

Anyway, Ning has the skill and agility advantage to an insane degree, can oneshot, could sense Obito's nonexistent cultivation and thus really weak soul and can turn him into an ice block the moment he comes within range. So if I'm not missing something from that above post, both have decent wincons.
Exactly it’s not a stomp it’s just a decisive matchup. Anyway no hard feelings from the other threads?

So, what stops Ning from getting up close and personal and then just thinking?

pretty sure op restricted biju bombs
He restricted combined biju bombs
You do realize soul hax should bypass Low godly, right?
I forgot but they have haxes to immobilize Ji and beat him with hax and genjutsu which is layered and izangi
A few hundred meters going off his profiles

the biju, genjutsu, kamui, genjutsu, izangi and etc
  • Genjutsu and Genjutsu Resistance potency can be found here.
Range: Standard melee range, up to several hundred meters with his most powerful techniques
They have the range advantage

And for the last time the sharigan does not see the future it just predicts attacks trough patterns. Read this
Its still precognition. and Ji Nang has Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

So the sharingan is definitely not working.

Its still precognition. and Ji Nang has Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

🗿

How does reading muscle movements and analytical prediction have to do with anything regarding if your opponent is bound by the same casual system as you or not?

There's no way you're deadass making the argument that having Type 4 allows you to resist muscle movement/analytical based precog....

The sharigan is based off muscle movements it does not see into the future. Ji has muscles right then the sharigan will work.
Yeah thank you for pointing that out @Rikimarox2

Ji Ning's soul hax can shatter weaker souls, like the edo souls.
but he needs to get close they can range spam and make a strategy to beat him trough hax and sealing

The sharigan is based off muscle movements it does not see into the future. Ji has muscles right then the sharigan will work.

Enhanced Analytical Prediction (A fully matured Sharingan can even see a clear visual image of the opponent's next moves[28], allowing for efficient evasion and counterattacks without any wasted movements)

It is analytical prediction, another form of precognition. This isn't gonna be changed. You either don't understand type 4 or you're just ignoring it.

Nah, having Acasuality type 4 doesn't mean your moves can't be read. It just means you're resistant to fate shit, among a few other stuff.

Sharingan, or whatever it was that reads movement, should work. Although I doubt it's gonna change much with the massive skill disparity.

Analytical prediction and reading muscle's would still work on cultivators like Ning, since it's not pure vision of the future but rather just really reading the current situation well and acting accordingly. Directly looking at his future would fail though.

That said, there's still the whole skill gap, the fact that Ning can dance around pretty much anything they can throw at him and that all he has to focus on is getting close and avoiding getting hit too much. Considering he can just summon a small ocean directly on the Edo Tensei and freeze them when they get close, that's not much of an an issue.

Analytical prediction and reading muscle's would still work on cultivators like Ning, since it's not pure vision of the future but rather just really reading the current situation well and acting accordingly. Directly looking at his future would fail though.

That said, there's still the whole skill gap, the fact that Ning can dance around pretty much anything they can throw at him and that all he has to focus on is getting close and avoiding getting hit too much. Considering he can just summon a small ocean directly on the Edo Tensei and freeze them when they get close, that's not much of an an issue.
They have alot of hax and biju bombs that are 6c plus and genjutsu is layered which has at least 7 layers and kamui and izangni to bfr
And for the last time the sharigan does not see the future it just predicts attacks trough patterns. Read this

They have alot of hax and biju bombs that are 6c plus and genjutsu is layered which has at least 7 layers and kamui and izangni to bfr
Yeah, BS on the seven layers part. Those are very clearly three different "chains" of hax. There's no actual elaboration on that page that says they weave into each other.

Also, "they have many hax" isn't an argument. Neither is bijuu bombs when Ning can dodge those with ease.

Izanagi is an issue though.

Yeah, BS on the seven layers part. Those are very clearly three different "chains" of hax. There's no actual elaboration on that page that says they weave into each other.

Also, "they have many hax" isn't an argument. Neither is bijuu bombs when Ning can dodge those with ease.

And bfr. They have hax like paralysis jutsu, black receivers, rinnegan abilities, shared vision and genjutsu clones and etc
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chakra Manipulation, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Weapon Mastery, Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet[1][2][3]), Surface Scaling and Water Walking (By focusing chakra at the soles of their feet, Shinobi can scale and cling to vertical surfaces, and even walk on water[4][5]), Afterimage Creation, Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement (The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack[6][7][8][9][10]), Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[11], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance), Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique[11], Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique[12], Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range), Breath Attack, Fire Manipulation, Wood Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, Regeneration (High-Low with Hashirama's cells, as he can reattach lost limbs), Self-Sustenance (Type 2. Can survive without the need for food and water), Earth Manipulation, Chakra Absorption, Extrasensory Perception, Summoning (Can summon Kurama), Immense Pain Tolerance (Endured having his eye removed, losing an arm, and getting pierced straight through the chest and heart, enduring his injuries long enough to perform the Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal Jutsu), Resistance to Madness Manipulation and Transmutation (Merged with Zetsu who possesses Hashirama's cells)

Actually, the tailed beast are just chakra so if he faces the tailed beast his soul attacks won't work and the fire barrier that not even the 8 tails can destroy can trap JI

Actually, the tailed beast are just chakra so if he faces the tailed beast his soul attacks won't work and the fire barrier that not even the 8 tails can destroy can trap JI
The soul attacks are for Obito, he'll very much notice the Bijuu's lack of souls.

The barrier would imply that they somehow got him in one place for an extended period when he just has to cross 4 kilometres. Doesn't seem likely, especially with his danger sense, agility and the fact that they'll somehow have to know that's the best course of action. Also, 8 Tails is like 6-C from what I can tell and Ning has a massive AP advantage on him anyway.

And the above hax doesn't tell me how they'll use it against Ning, which was my point. They have to keep him from just getting from point A to B with all he has.

Voting for Ning btw, in case that wasn't clear.

The soul attacks are for Obito, he'll very much notice the Bijuu's lack of souls.

The barrier would imply that they somehow got him in one place for an extended period when he just has to cross 4 kilometres. Doesn't seem likely, especially with his danger sense, agility and the fact that they'll somehow have to know that's the best course of action. Also, 8 Tails is like 6-C from what I can tell and Ning has a massive AP advantage on him anyway.

And the above hax doesn't tell me how they'll use it against Ning, which was my point. They have to keep him from just getting from point A to B with all he has.

Obito has kamui, intangibility and bfr and izangi. Both Naruto and bee combined and charged their biju bomb to break the barrier. Since genjutsu is layered it will incap JI and then Obito can bfr. The jins can spam biju bombs and attacks They have the hax to win this.

Obito's wincons are
Kamui BFR GG
Genjutsu GG
Izangi gg
Paralysis jutsu gg
Chibaku tensei gg
Gedo Mado Sealing GG
Using the edo jinjuriki and biju who can regen infinitly.

Ji Nings Wincons are:
Just going up and trying to kill obito i guess, he has one hax on his page.
Soul hax can probably counter the edo regen.

Both have island lvl+ attacks

Obito has better:
LS including the tailed beast so if they grab Ji ore restrain him with telekinesis then it’s gg
Should have better reactions with sharingan precog
Range
Stamina.
Far more versatility.

None of the biju have telekinesis, its all physical. And giving him will be impossible considering his precognition snd the fact of how small he is compared to them.

Kamui's not working since precognition and plus its avoidable

Obito can't/ won't do Chibaku Tensei, its stupidly OOC and would waste his chakra.

Summoning gedo is only for biju chakra not for regular folk and again ooc to be used in this way

Not sure what paralysis jutsu you're referring to but that is also OOC for Obito. his black receivers may not be though.

I would like evidence that Obito's Izanagi last ten minutes.

Genjutsu is OOC in fights and should really just be disregarded as a win con since he's only done it to take control of Yagura for other reasons.

Back