• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs. Gerard Valkyrie

Gerard can't regenerate (or hasn't been shown to) from vaporization on a molecular level. Obito should take this courtesy of his TSBs. Or he could seal with Chibaku Tensei or knock Gerard out with Wood Release. And I'm not sure Gerard has a way past Obito's Regenerationn too. I vote for Obito.

Unless obito can destroy Gerard's entire body he can't kill him so tsb's won't do it. And with tsb he risks hitting the hoffung which could kill obito. Chibaku tensei would also destroy hoffung and kill obito. So Gerard wins this for me

Gerard would probably rush straight into battle and he would make contact with Obito's TSBs. Though Obito would start off with Bijuudama, if it hits Gerard, he would regenerate and if it hits Hoffnung, Obito would get the damage reflected to him. Then Gerard proceeds to explain Hoffnung's special ability to Obito leading him to avoid damaging Hoffnung and vaporize Gerard with his TSBs. Also, Obito sealing Gerard wouldn't damage Hoffnung. Or Obito could just cleave Hoffnung in half. Although, he would get the same treatment through Hoffnung's special ability, he would easily regenerate from it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Gerard would probably rush straight into battle and he would make contact with Obito's TSBs. Though Obito would start off with Bijuudama, if it hits Gerard, he would regenerate and if it hits Hoffnung, Obito would get the damage reflected to him. Then Gerard proceeds to explain Hoffnung's special ability to Obito leading him to avoid damaging Hoffnung and vaporize Gerard with his TSBs. Also, Obito sealing Gerard wouldn't damage Hoffnung. Or Obito could just cleave Hoffnung in half. Although, he would get the same treatment through Hoffnung's special ability, he would easily regenerate from it.
please, show me a scan of obito vaporizing someone's entire body ill be waiting.

gerard bodies low difficulty, the speed equalization is a buff for gerard either way gerard will easily regenerate i love how people act as if they would evaporate their opponent he would rip gerard valkyrie apart due to not seeing him as a challenge/threat like he did with hashirama which will trigger the miracle and that's a GG. considering how powerful that gerard is and the size of chibaku tensei this would be fairly easy to break out of.

Obito can sense energy so he would know how strong Gerard is. Also, Gerard used the Miracle multiple times during his fight with the Shinigami and he's still likely Country level to Obito's at least Country level. Obito also used his TSBs on the Edo Kage and they were trash to him. I don't see why he wouldn't use them here. Those Bijuu got trapped in Chibaku Tensei despite their size. Aren't they at least as big as Gerard? Err, also no need for scans. They turn people to dust similar to Dust Release.

chibaku tensei may do the trick here, it doesnt activate The Miracle and should be able to seal Gerard away.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Obito can sense energy so he would know how strong Gerard is. Also, Gerard used the Miracle multiple times during his fight with the Shinigami and he's still likely Country level to Obito's at least Country level. Obito also used his TSBs on the Edo Kage and they were trash to him. I don't see why he wouldn't use them here. Those Bijuu got trapped in Chibaku Tensei despite their size. Aren't they at least as big as Gerard? Err, also no need for scans. They turn people to dust similar to Dust Release.
he did not turn them to dust. he did destroy parts of their body not their entire body. gerard's head gets removed & comes back as a giant pretty sure that gerard valkyrie is superior to the biju.

even if he destroys his entire body then that would destroy hoffnung aswell.

in gerard's last form that we saw his power was unmatched his power cant be calculated.

as far as i can see this would end in gerard valkyrie winning genjutsu wouldn't have any effect either since gerard valkyrie has a sixth sense.

The Miracle is tricky. Even if Obito destroys Hoffnug he can regenerate. Chibaku Tensei may not work for two reasons. One Gerard could brake Hoffnug and make himself bigger to escape. Two Yhwach augmented the gravity on the royal realm and Gerard was still able to fly freely, the gravitation pull may not be enough. But the TSB should do the trick.

My Vote goes to Obito.

gerard regenrated out of energy alone (which is at atomic/subatomic) lvl, so i dont see obito winning this without BFR...

i go with gerard mid diff

his body pieces turned into energy and than reformed into gerard,

that means that his body can reconstruct itself even if it is destroyed at atomic/subatomic lvl...

^his legs simply got incorporated into his healing body but here: http://www.***********.net/bleach/672/7 you can clearly see that his new body doesnt come from his legs recreating the body, they ceom from the flesh tha turned into energy...

The Edo Kage are clearly different. Everyone else were scrambling to get away from any TSB in sight. Sorry maybe I confused you but I was referring to their size and not power.

Hoffnung isn't part of his body. It's just a weapon. If Obito even nicks Hoffnung, Gerard will explain its special ability to him leaving him to avoid it or just cleave it into half like Hitsugaya.

His power was unmatched but he's still likely Country level.

Actually, thank you for reminding me about genjutsu. Obito can use that to incapacitate Gerard. He doesn't have any feat with reikaku to suggest he would be unaffected by Obito's genjutsu. It's like saying Itachi's genjutsu wouldn't work on Kabuto because he has a sixth sense. We all know how Kabuto fought against him and Sasuke.

Also, again Obito can knock him out with Wood Release or suppress his energy with a Wood Dragon. He can spam them if needed. He has a severe versatility advantage over Gerard. His precognition and smaller size will make it hard for Gerard to hit him. He couldn't even hit Byakuya and Tōshirō in his strongest form. They were evading his attacks and talking at the same time. Don't see how he's going to have a good time attempting to do so against Obito. Also, he can't even bypass Obito's Regenerationn in the first place. Obito has various ways to defeat Gerard while Gerard's options are severely limited in comparison.

GreatestSin said:
^his legs simply got incorporated into his healing body but here: http://www.***********.net/bleach/672/7 you can clearly see that his new body doesnt come from his legs recreating the body, they ceom from the flesh tha turned into energy...
The energy is attaching itself back together to his legs. He has no feats of doing that without any part of his body left.

^his body isnt growing out of the legs,

his flesh literally turns into energy and forms his upgraded body incorporating the legs...

GreatestSin said:
^his body isnt growing out of the legs,
his flesh literally turns into energy and forms his upgraded body incorporating the legs...
He didn't show to do it out of nothing, parts of his body still existed.

Actually no idea.... quite a toss up.

And yeah. AppleLord is right on this. Although I still can't help but feel like Gerard is on the advantage here

AppleLord said:
He didn't show to do it out of nothing, parts of his body still existed.
yeah, i never said he can regen out of nothing,

but TSB isnt turning something into nothing, it destroys them on molecular lvl, someone who can turn his body into energy is at atomic to subatomic lvl, that means that even if his body is destroyed to molecular lvls it wouldnt stop him...

@burning

i dont really know the extents for high-mid lvl healing, what exactly does that include?

I said that, not you. Now. Remember the shield that Obito used out out of his TSB? The sphere. Will Gerard survive if he is trap in one of them?

Man, I don't understand Regenerationn stuff. Like I was told someone with High-Mid Regenerationn on a molecular level would survive being vaporized on a cellular level. Still, I don't believe the sub atomic stuff. Maybe if it's accepted in a Content Revision board, we can go from there.

It's from getting smashed to pieces or something like that.

Also, it's not like TSBs are Obito's only option when he has other techniques and Gerard won't really tag him or get past his Regenerationn.

AppleLord said:
I said that, not you. Now. Remember the shield that Obito used out out of his TSB? The sphere. Will Gerard survive if he is trap in one of them?
yes, because he is killed at molecular lvl which doesnt matter for him since his body went into a energy-like state and than back into a upgraded form...

GreatestSin said:
yes, because he is killed at molecular lvl which doesnt matter for him since his body went into a energy-like state and than back into a upgraded form...
That's a NLF Gerard did not show Regenerationn of that level. Provide us with a scan of his whole body regenerating after been completely killed at molecular level. Or better yet explain why didn't he regenerated after Yhwach took his skin, he still has his bones to regenerated.

^1) i already showed the scans, his flesh turned into energy and recreated his body, that means that his flesh can still recombine itself even if it destroyed on atomic lvls...

2) ywach didnt take the skin of gerard, he took gerards power, that is a totally different thing...

GreatestSin said:
^1) i already showed the scans, his flesh turned into energy and recreated his body, that means that his flesh can still recombine itself even if it destroyed on atomic lvls...
2) ywach didnt take the skin of gerard, he took gerards power, that is a totally different thing...
That scans still show piece of his body lying around and him attaching himself to them. Provide one where there's nothing left of his body, you're claiming that he can come back from energy alone which is not the case.

He was left skinless. If he took Gerard's powers how come other Quincy still use their powers after Auswhalen? The fact that he didn't regenerated means his power has a limit. Why didn't he regenerated his body from energy again.

He didn't regenerate because Yhwach took his powers. How hard is that to understand? Yhwach is the king of all Quincy and all powers are his for the taking

Amlad22 said:
He didn't regenerate because Yhwach took his powers. How hard is that to understand? Yhwach is the king of all Quincy and all powers are his for the taking
All other Quincy who had their powers taken could still use them. Gerard doesn't have that excuse, its his limit.

AppleLord said:
That scans still show piece of his body lying around and him attaching himself to them. Provide one where there's nothing left of his body, you're claiming that he can come back from energy alone which is not the case.

He was left skinless. If he took Gerard's powers how come other Quincy still use their powers after Auswhalen? The fact that he didn't regenerated means his power has a limit. Why didn't he regenerated his body from energy again.
this is the scan i already showed twice: http://www.***********.net/bleach/672/7 you can clearly see how the flesh turns into energy and comes together for a new body, his flesh turns into energy and recreates his body, unless it is turned into nothing, destroyed by some kind of hax (like having his power stolen) OR destroyed on subatomic lvls gerard will come back...

when did a quincy use his power after being hit by auswählen? (and amlad22 mentioned too, ywach took his powers so he lost his ability)

I can still see parts of his body. If you're not gonna provide evidence i'll say that is a NLF to say otherwise. Gerard didn't show feats of what I'm saying.

All of the Quincy who went through Auswhalen could still use their powers. Except for Robert who died instantly for some reason.

^you can see the body parts turn into energy and than coming together to form a new body, i dont see how else i can explain this...

here the scans as explanation, seems like auwählen alone doesnt kill the user unless they are to weak themselfes: http://www.***********.net/bleach/537/9 and http://www.***********.net/bleach/537/10, in any case, it shows the gerard lost his powers and died because of that (his body was destroyed and he lived only because of his ability)...

I see the body parts, you're assuming that he can do it without any, and that's a NLF.

Gerard isn't weak. He didn't lose his ability because the other Quincy didn't lose theirs.

^yes, the body parts, who can turn into energy and reform a upgrade body :/

please show me scans of what you mean, gerard obviously lost his powers, the "weak" thing applies to people surviving auswählen or not, but in gerards case it didnt matter since his whole body was kept alive thanks to his ability, and without his ability he died...

Bazz-B, Nanana, Giselle were Auswhalen and they could still use their powers. Gerard powers have a limit and this proves it.

Back