• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchicha vs Ichibe Hysube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo, think of it like Zeref Dragneel. He can possibly be High 6-B but the other rating is High 6-C. If a match was made with Fairy Heart Absorbed Zeref and the OP says that High 6-C is used, then that does not make Zeref the highest end of High 6-C because of him having a possibly with a higher tier. He would just scale to what makes him High 6-C in the first place.

I am pretty sure you are not understanding how the profiles work. When there are two tiers in the same key, it means that the character can be one or the other. If Obito was fighting a 5-C character, we would use the calc that makes him 5-C. The reverse of this is true as well, meaning if the OP chooses the High 6-A option, we use the calc/scaling that puts him at at least High 6-A. Just because one of the potential tiers is higher than the other doesn't mean we disregard the scaling and calc that gives him the other one.

that would be a great example. thank u for that actually. good to see some different people here. but see, just like zeref, obito is the highest of the 6A's in his verse. next to him come full on 5C people. he scales to people quite a good amount weaker than him. if that were the case, this fight could just be ichibei vs second form juubi, which is a stomp in ichibei's side, even though we know for a fact that obito is like a zagadillion times stronger than that. (im going by the juubi bomb done by the 2nd juubi form. 4 of them coudnt even break out of the barrier, but obito broke it like it was nothing with chakra arms. his chakra arms> a juubi bomb. do u not agree that making him at least high end 6A is fair here?)

While he is stronger than the Juubi, we have no calc to put him at the high end of the tier when what he scales from is extremely far from the top.

I mean, you could use a scaling chain for to show how much stronger Obito is than the calc that he scales above. I'm just saying he wouldn't be stronger than Ichibe just because he has a possibly.

we do have a calc. it makes him 5C. tell u what, imma go find that calc right now, and look for 6A end for it. that way, its extremely fair. we will find a definete answer.

A lower calc is used because it is the accepted one and he scales from the character that performed.

The higher number was not accpeted because the calc group and knowledgeable Naruto members thought the 5-C result to be the most accurate.

He seems reasonable to me. THat 5-C calc only had the 5-C end accepted, meaning the High 6-A ones were deemed wrong. Due to this, you can't use those.

What is incoherent about what I said? He is scaling from a character that performed a High 6-A feat. Why would we not use that number and instead use a number from a method that was deemed wrong?

Wokistan said:
He seems reasonable to me. THat 5-C calc only had the 5-C end accepted, meaning the High 6-A ones were deemed wrong. Due to this, you can't use those.
u dont seem to understand what im saying here lol imma get there, dont worry lol. i get that the other ones accepted said end, but not the others. ive been here for awhile now. what i dont understand is why we cannot use a lower end of the same calc if its lower. we are making a character much weaker here, just to maktch another character in power. how is that fair?

Because the lower end wasn't what was accepted. Simple as that.

still doenst explain why this fair. how could this even be added? we nerfed a character to make this fight even. its like that one time we made goku and naruto's stats equal by nerfning goku. its the same thing. we are even make the speed equal as well, which is another nerf to obito. thats two nerfs right there.

Much weaker? The incorrect number isn't even x2.5 stronger at the very worst. Its fair because the number is wrong, and an indexing site is harldy going to use an incorrect number for its profiles when the users know it is wrong.

wow, u still dont understand. we made an obito that is stronger than soul king yhwach, weaker than ichibei. the difference is huge. so is the speed.

...what...

The character has High 6-A statistics on the page. That is what's being used. That is not stat equalization.

Also, things that change tier are still allowed to be restricted. Speed can be equalized. You aren't forced to use only the strongest version of the character when they have other stats on the file. I can't just ban people from using Oryx, the Taken King as a 5-C because I want him to have more AP.

no, its worse, as we made him weaker than ichibei. @anony what did u say was the yeild for the obito being used here? i forgot. i wanna make sure of something.

Idek what's going on in this thread. Some people are saying its a stomp and that not using the highest form of characters is unfair and that obito has the ability to defy the OP and i'm just not sure whats going on here.

Is the match valid? If not, I'll close.

Lorenzo. You are allowed to use other APs that are on a character's profile. It is absurd to complain that we aren't making Ichibe fight a 5-C just because it makes Ichibe have the AP advantage. Please stop with this.

im not saying we cant make this fight because obito is also 5C. im saying we are downgrading him a lot to make this fight even. @anony so what i have here is yhwach's calc at 31.46 exatons, tenpechi calc which is 10.7 teratons (much, much, much weaker form that would be one shotted by ichibei), and finally we have the obito calc that makes him 5C at something like 30+ exatons. i did some math and the obito being used here is legit about 5 million times weaker than 5C obito. think its fair now?

Yes Lorenzo. We don't have to use the strongest version of a character. Now enough of this, or the thread's just getting closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back