• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchicha vs Ichibe Hysube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention Obito probably would use the TSB to block the ink rather than to dodge it.

And that's ignoring the fact Ichibe control things that has color of black, which is the color of TSB.

>but obito wont use kamui just cuz we didnt see him use it?

That's quite literally how in character works. In character Soul King Yhwach uses no other schrift abilities, but we know he has them.

>so he wont get immobilized by black receivers because they are black, but how will he null them if he is immobilized?

Where are you getting he has to touch them to take control of them? He was able to draw on the black and darkness of other things from miles away against Yhwach.

> he apperently just has his black control ability activated all the time from the start, according to yall, but obito wont use kamui just cuz we didnt see him use it?

Considering that's a ability of his Shikai and Obito genuinely didn't touch it, yes.

>obito here has chakra and emotion sensing, along with sharingan precog.

Ôû¬Sharingan Precog is going to help with the color black

What? And how does Chakra and Emotion sensing help? It helps Ichibe in the extremely low chance Obito uses Kamui.

At this point Obito is pretty cocky he even said that on my scan above, he think he can be reckless because he is immune to ninjutsu, seeing how he has no information on how ichibei ability works, he might will think that as regular ninjutsu, not something that must be dodge by all cost

Btw if Obito can dodge why cant Ichibe do the same? and all souls in bleach are capable of surviving wounds that would normally be considered fatal to human, someone like kenpachi has no problem with losing an arm, of course kenpachi is not your average shinigami but so does with Ichibe, Ichibe is the strongest shinigami up till ichigo surpass him

>this is not in character for ichibei to do

Ichibe Ichimonji Yhwach the second time Yhwach injured him, and this is Ichibe who af first dont wanna to kill yhwach, by SBA Ichibei was willing to kill Obito from the start

Ichibei just roflstomp

he manipulate everything black so TSB , rods anything black in obito arsnal gets hijacked

his ink powernull anything it touches

even his base sword would reduce the power of anything it touch by half by cutting it's name in half

Ichibei: hst master,machtwo, scheokaze,naeblis495,datdot(5)

Obito:

For Obito i didn't get any valid argument(maybe i missed it , so pls quote it) also if i miss anyone vote let me

^obito have ap, Regenerationn, and hax to tackel ichibe, but ichibie have experince and hax to deal with him, Ichibie:7

Hilariously this was a huge NERF to obito. Just goes to show how op spatial hax is. Just look at how far Kakashi could punch above his weight class.

So ichibei vs jin wins, loses vs kamui.

i think, imo, that the obito with both ms' and one no juubi should be technically stronger than jinchuriki obito, if we go by what kakashi could do.

i think two. at the top, u have hamura, hagoromo, kaguya, madara, naruto, sasuke, and momoshiki. under them u have might guy, kakashi, toneri, obito, i think hashirama just barely, and possibly urashiki and some kara members in the future

nah. madara at his peak was stronger than them both, and currently, they more or less equal to their old selves. i think they are stronger, but u know how anime works lol i think they are at least equal to madara currently tho

Imo personally we need to split up the god tier for Naruto and Boruto. Momoshiki isn't even god tier technically cause the series is far far far from over.

what we need is the sasuke from old to come in and start cutting mofos in half, while trying to kill some kages here and there

i think the ban was so that shit like this wouldnt happen lol this is a stomp hax wise for ichibei, but a stomp AP wise for obito lol

Since when was bleach banned from being used in battles?

Aw mybad but I could have sworn Mindovin had posted where it said in the rules that bleach vs Naruto as a whole was banned ƒºÉ I can't find the latest vs thread tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back