• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchicha vs Ichibe Hysube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichibei turns Obito into an ant, nullifying everything Obito has. Thats how.

Yeah, cuz let's be honest. It's not like it's his last attack anyways, am I right. And it's not like obito has precog either.

even ichibei's base attacks reduce the power of anything by half on contact by cutting the name in half

his shikai null everything by splashing ink onto something by erasing the name

his bankai make him able to rename things that got hit by his shikai's to give them whatever charateristics he choose

anything that is black in obito's arsenal get hijacked by ichibei

he can erase obito from existence.

obito and sharingan users have shit precog , it's simply a slight movement precog , it doesn't let him know what an attack actually does by seeing the litteral future.

for the 5th time already, precog has that covered, along with deva path and his truth seeking balls. i forgot to mention his chakra arms.

precog and deva path yet again have that covered. if he does get something in ink, it would be his truth seeking balls. once thats done, obito wont fall for it again.

counters in the sentences above. obito's only black things are his pants and tsbs. nothing else, at all. him losing the tsb wont be a problem in this case specifically, since they were alreadty semi useless agasint ichibei.

this is speed equal, meaning that obito's ms literally sees ichibei moving in slow mow. to give an example as to why, sasuke could see the raikage moving as well as killer bee, even though he was much slower than either of them. speed equal is a humongous advantage to sharingan users.

bee and raikage are melee fighters , ichibei can spam manifesting giant limbs from a distance in obito's blind spot and obito won't be able to do a thing about that

TSB are his main source of attack. same for his sword that embodies is will , all of them are black and get hijacked and used against him

in his fight agaisnt naruto and sasuke , obito went melee mode all the time , he will get splatered with ink while clashing with ichibei and that's the end of the fight .

obito has sensing. its higher than naruto's too. much higher. lol and it seems like u forget every single other jutsu he has used just cuz he tends to use tsb after he transforms lol his ap is higher by quite a bit. there is chance he could one shot tbh. in his fight with naruto and sauske he was winning and holding back, and he didnt use a single jutsu. this is obito is going for the kill here. huge difference.

Obito was all for killing Sasuke and Naruto (though he was via extraction). This is just him employing the same tactics he used against them which is "Don't use a single useful jutsu and just fight them physically".

so him using not a single jutsu was him going all for the kill? like, he literally did nothing but hit them, fly around, hit them, fly around lol this obito will be using jutsus back and forth, some nukes, some mokuton to stop his movement, so almighty pushes, some juubi sized fire style jutsu lol

He isn't bloodlusted, he is just willing to kill if he otherwise wouldn't be. Seeing as he has no qualms about killing and still only used his TSBs, he will do the exact same here.

why would he do the exact same? he wanted them dead sure, but the situation was pretty similar to him fighting konan. remember how it went? here he would, in essence, use all his powers and all that he has learned. unless we put them in character, which would either mean that obito would attack first and go for the kill on his first move, regardless of what move it is.

Exactly, he wanted them dead. Naruto wouldn't be killed until Kurama got extracted but Sasuke had no such safety net. Why not go all out against Sasuke and just remove him from the equation so Naruto would be the only one left to oppose him, opposition which he has shown he can stomp.

Here he is in character unless the OP states otherwise, which it doesn't. His in character is beating down the enemy with his AP in cqc with his TSB weapons. Obito didn't bother to simply kill Sasuke immediately meaning he will not bother to kill Ichibe immediately. He also doesn't know what his kill move is so Ichibe just haxes him.

Ichibe not only hax stomps but AP stomps as well. Other than versatility which is rendered useless by hax, Obito has nothing going for him in this fight.

u do know that ichibei is stronger than both naruto and sasuke right? now, i dont know what ichibei's first actual move was, since he kinda prep'd the battlerfield somewhat (u will say "yhwach was already, so its mid battle" but not really, since yhwach let him. the fight hadnt started just yet. its like when ay let minato spread out his kunais- hadnt he spread them and ay attack, there was good safe spot for him to teleport to and from. see what i mean?), but i would assume the big hands and arms and shit are his most spammy attacks as far as we know. they hit harder than naruto and sasuke do, so once obito's recieves a hit (whether he guards or not wont matter, as the impact would still be somewhat felt), he wont play around anymore. this shown to be the case once naruto and sasuke start to actually not get played around with anymore. obito from this point on will really serious. ichibei wont tho, as i think he would be the first one to attack, if we are using cocky obito here. obito will then proceed to attack him, and sorry to say, in a mano a mano battle, ichibei will lose like, 80%+ of the time, imo. if we serious from the start tho, he has a much higher chance, but so does obito. either obito AP wins, or ichibei hax wins. its an either or in that case. the toughest battle would be a "full knowledge" one, as they would actually think of counters for the other.

Obito won't win with his AP at all. OP says High 6-A versions which means Base Ichibe > Base Yhwach > Shikai Kenny >= 6 Gremmys = 56 petatons. Compare this to what I am told is the scaling for Obito > 3rd Form Juubi = 10.78 ish petatons. If Obito just lets himself get hit, Ichibe slaps and likely one shots. There is a reason I said Ichibe probably AP stomps earlier. Even skill wise he thrashes Obito with ease.

im not going over this again. i posted the calcs above. obito has the same ap as soul king absorbed yhwach. just go look above. im not even joking. look for them.

well, he does. i posted the links here. the 6A is in his key is for the fact that many people agreed that putting at moon level was too high,, even though the calc said so, while others said the calc was fine, and as such, they put a 'possibly 5C' right next to his 6A.

I know you did, I saw them, I opened them and I am telling you they don't matter. The OP says that he is 6-A in this fight so he uses the 6-A scaling. 5-C is irrlevant to the fight.

so the calc that gives him his unique tier (his own feat), is irrelevant just cuz? damn, guess i could just put ichibei's tier down at the bottom of the 6A AP chart. he would still be 6A so no problem there. its not like he has his own calc, plus, its all just scaling. we dont really know how strong he REALLY is, am i right?

Dude, I know you know how vs threads works on VSBW. If the OP specifies a tier for their AP we use the scaling/calc that puts them there. The key has two tiers in it with reasoning for both and we have been told which tier is to be used here. End of story. If you disagree with the tiers, make a CRT. Regardless, don't complain about it here.

Technically this probably won't grt added cause in character the ability that Obito uses is 5C and restricting him to 6A means he can't use an ability of his that he uses in character

This won't get added because its a hax and AP stomp. Restricting an ability in another tier is nothing new and many matches that do so have been added before.

and? the op said 6A, while obito is 5C. the minimum we could do is use the high end of 6A as obito's tier. and what am i even complaining about? ive been giving yall the same arguement over and over, and literally, all i heard is "makes him into an ant". like, if that was as easy as it sounds, it wouldnt his ****** strongest ability, now, woudnt it? he might as well fight madara. he is even less hax than obito. he could just make him into an ant, so whats the problem? none i guess, since thats what im hearing for u.

Don't be sore. Obito has High 6-A reasoning in both of his keys that say 5-C. Those keys have two options, High 6-A or 5-C, the OP has chosen High 6-A. Quit complaining just because you don't like it.

You've been giving an argument that doesn't work in anyway. As I have pointed out multiple times, Ichibe AP stomps or renames him an ant. No other argument really needs to be given when it is not only in character but it will work without fail. It is just that easy because he just needs to get some ink on Obito and its GG.

He could just turn Madara into an ant but that isn't relevant to the match in this thread. People have been calling this a stomp for a while now but you insisted on arguing that Obito can win even though he only has versatility that he doesn't even use.

cool beans. im out. **** this, i got shit to do instead of repeating the same talk over and over. ps does it look like i give a **** about what people say? legit, u could all be wrong, but none of would know, nor would any of u care, but u still want to win an arguement by telling me what o great mass has been saying? wow, good job there buddy.

Like I said, no need to be sore. A number of people have already explained why its a stomp, I simply spent more time to do so because you didn't seem to understand. Sorry for wasting my time on you.

i explained more times than anyone here why its not. im sore cuz this is not the first time explaining this shit to people here, in case u had forgotten. and please dont try to play the victim here. u ignored the shit i said quite i while by trying to make better arguments, instead of countering the ones i took the time to make. that was a waste of my time for sure

I am not playing the victim. Your arguments were Obito would do ooc things which to which I pointed out he is in character and wouldn't do what you said. You said he AP stomps to which I pointed out why he is the one who gets AP stomped. If proving your arguments wrong is ignoring what you said then I am guilty. I agree it was a waste of your time since you wouldn't accept that you were wrong.

but its in characters for ichibei to insta use all the fifteen abilities yall listed above? got it. makes more sense. oh, and final question for u (just answer this one question, nothing more is necessary tbh)

15 techs? What are you talking about? He either one shots with a slap or power nulls and then slaps. Those were the only argumnets given.

so u didnt answer? wow thanks. ill answer it for u then. he cant stomp a character who is borderline 5C. u dont even have an exact way to measure 6A obito, but its still a stomp for some reason.

I don't think you understand how ichibe works

He literally powernulls and weakens obito with his ability

As in obito is mo longer that strong

What question? You said you would ask me one and didn't even posit one. Obito isn't borderline 5-C at all for reasons I have explained over and over. You are not the one who decides which key of the character gets used. That is the OP or SBA. We do have a way to measure High 6-A Obito, its called the calc that he scales from. Like said, quit being a sore loser when I am only explaining why things are how they are.

im not evn gonna reply to that. i think i may have countered that argument about 5 times now. dont try to play the smartass please. just go read above.

@ano i just noticed i deleted the question by going back and adding these ( in there. anyhow, why would ichibei stomp. i dont know if im not explaining myself well enough or not (if i am, my bad) but i have countered every single argument u have given. obito is 5C in tier, so if we want to bring him down to 6A, the least we could do is give him the high end, as he is factually stronger than ichibei. how is that hard to understand? and what the op says doenst change what the wiki says. the wiki says he is higher than ichibei, regardless of what u think. we made a calc, period. the calc is 5C. if we want him brought down a tier, the least to be done is to give him the highest end of said tier. is this explained well enough or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back