• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchicha vs Ichibe Hysube

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ichibei's hax can work on naruto verse;then i say ichbei stomps

Even with 5-c obito

But base obito "with kamui" is another league

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cant obito like, kill him all other possible ways sides for hax? he has the advantage over ichi over all other stats. even quantity of hax. its just that ichi's hax is of a much higher level. i mean, for all we know, while the intagibility part of kamui doenst work, the teleportation part does. so yeah, obito could bfr just as ichi can turn him into a broom. aside from that, obito could kinda stomp

I'm pretty sure someone like Ichibe can use Senkaimon to counter BFR, because even fodder shinigami can use Senkaimon

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cant obito like, kill him all other possible ways sides for hax? he has the advantage over ichi over all other stats. even quantity of hax. its just that ichi's hax is of a much higher level. i mean, for all we know, while the intagibility part of kamui doenst work, the teleportation part does. so yeah, obito could bfr just as ichi can turn him into a broom. aside from that, obito could kinda stomp
I'm gonna need a scan for this, because not once does he use Kamui as a Jinchuriki and then used it to defend against Madara and try to get to Naruto after he had it removed. Also Ichibe controls all the black in the universe. Obito's TSBs are just that. Then there's cutting his very stats by having the names of both Obito or his body parts, and ultimately renaming him with his Shun'ichi, stripping him of his power.

u dont need a scan. im sure u remember madara using it to get his rinnegan back from obito when obito was back in his own dimension. and he surely didnt fight them seriously at any point in that fight up until the end, which was short lived, since he literally quit fighting haflway through it. and if ichibei controls all black, im sure literally any random, non black transformation could get him out of this. and tsb can be trasformed into anything, according to the databooks i believe, so him making them any colour aside from black at least be feaseble. if not, like i said, a simple transfomation jutsu would work. and as far i remember, ichibei needs to cut obito. he would have to bypass the immunity that six paths users have over non six paths chakra or senjutsu chakra based attacks, which would mean he has to physically attack obito, and cant use any sort of energy based attack to do so, and as far as i know, that isnt happening to a serious obito, as he is faster, has the sharingan, can repel and deflect in more just one way, and is more durable, meaning if he gets hit, he might not be damaged, meaning the name changing stuff wont work. if obito teleports, he would then need to follow suit, which im kinda 100% sure he cant, since the senkaimons mostly work to get in and out of the real and spiritual worlds, in specifc. him going to an unknown location, without even most likely knowing what just happened, is literally impossible for him to do in this situation. maybe if they had knowledge. maybe. but yeah, thats what i had to say. now, mind u, obito's bijuu bomb is continental i think, and he can easily lunch 4 of those at the same time, which could potentially multiply his ap by 4, possibly making this thread a one shot in obito's side.

Launching multiple attacks doesn't multiply your AP, so no Obito isn't gonna one shot. Also feel free to correct me but I'm pretty sure Ichibei has the AP advantage here.

he has one attack is continental. he can launch 4 of those. the AP is multiplied by 4. ps actually, yeah, i think u maybe right. lemme check real quick

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...he_World_Tree_to_spring_forth_from_the_ground for obito. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dat_Dot/Yhwach_lifted_stuff for yhwach. the one accepted for yhwach (stronger than ichibe by a good margin btw) was agreed to be at mid end, 1.4 x 10^29. the one for agreed for obito is 1.6 x 10^29. that yhwach is weaker than obito, but stronger than ichibei. ichibei is 6A, more or less equal to base yhwach without almighty. almighty yhwach one shots him i think. the calc above is done by yhwach after absorbing not only mimihagi, but also the soul king. obito does one shot, i think, BUT i was wrong about the feat makes him that high. its not the bijuu bomb, but rather the juubi tree

>u dont need a scan. im sure u remember madara using it to get his rinnegan back from obito when obito was back in his own dimension

Ok cool but madara is not Obito, even if madara can use it doesn't mean Obito will do it in character

>if ichibei controls all black, im sure literally any random, non black transformation could get him out of this. and tsb can be trasformed into anything, according to the databooks i believe, so him making them any colour aside from black at least be feaseble. if not, like i said, a simple transfomation jutsu would work.

You get this wrong, Ichibe just need to hit u once with his black ink for him to strip ubito from all of his power, and he also can can take black from something and add it to his ink, so the black in ubito TSB is already add to his ink, changing that TSB into something else will do nothing

>ichibei needs to cut obito

That is base ichibei, he dont need to cut you with his shikai and even at base ichibei doesn't cut flesh and he dont need to cut flesh, he cut name and power

>which im kinda 100% sure he cant, since the senkaimons mostly work to get in and out of the real and spiritual worlds, in specifc. him going to an unknown location

First, they fight in real world right? senkaimon is used as gate to travel from spiritual world to real world and vice versa, and shinigami can uses senkaimon in daily basic to travel to specific city in real world or he can also use senkaimons to travel to dangai which connect to real world and spiritual world, plus with verse equalizer Ichibe can sense ubito massive power with reiasu sensing since he has no problem to track down yhwach after he throw him thousands of kilometers away

Ichibei's hax just needs to touch, not actually slice the target. Obito gets touched = His name now is ant. His powers are nulled. He is an ant.

Ichibei gg.

oh ok. i thought he needed to like, slice it or somethin but cool. anyhow, my other counters still stand, alongside the fact, which i forgot to mention, that obito may actually be faster than ichibei. u will say, oh but ichibei is actually sub rel, etc etc, but obito scales just bellow madara, toneri, etc. he has been at least mhs for two tiers straight now. ps, thanks btw. i just noticed that this makes kinshiki faster than him, even though the guy has been tagged by weak ass kage lol

whoops, forgot to say. @mach i forgot to answer u lol anyhow, its literally 100% in obito's character to use kamui. he didnt use it cuz he was cocky, and strong enough to kill the storngest kage ever in weaker, uncontrolled form. he will surely use it if its serious. as for the "ichibei following him" not happening. its another dimension, and not just the opposites of a coin, such as the real and spiritual world. not only doesnt ichibei know it exists, the dimension is obito's in the first, meaning he might not even be allowed to go there (we know how hard it is to do so, even in the narutoverse, with naruto characters), i really really doubt that the senkaimon would allow him to do so.

>Madara

Fair Enough, but my point still stands he never bothered to use it in character after becoming a Jinchuriki

>TSBs change their color

When? They're capable of changing their shape. Their color is still black

>Impervious to energy attacks

Via the TSB.

>If Obito teleports he'll have to follow suit

Why? He doesn't have to chase after Obito at all.

>Bijuu Bomb

Assuming he doesn't get his stats cut or renamed.

@mach he cant become intangible. anything else but that is doable. @hst, hey sorry. ok. i edited my post above for ur first question, but basically, its literally 100% in character, at all times, for obito to use kamui. he didnt use it that one time only, cuz he was literally fodderizing the strongest being next to him in power by just moving his arms. im sure he just didnt feel like doing so at the time because of that.... the tsb's, i think, can change more than shape and chakra nature. i will look into it, but yeah, its iffy lol.... no, all non physical, six paths, or senjutsu based attacks arel literally useless on jinchurikis of the 10 tails. look it up if u dont believe me....... if he cant follow, he wont know what obito will do, and im sure we all know that obito will always pop up behind him and cut him in half with a tsb, or nuke his face, if need be. and if cant follow, he cant attack either. plus, obito has all his rinnegan powers which he only didnt use because it would drain his chakra. now that he has infinite chakra, if he is faced with a serious threat, im sure he will make use of those.

I don't remember him using kamui as Jinchuuriki, can you gave me a scan of him using kamui as Jinchuuriki?

he didnt, but we know he can by looking at madara, who used it as such. ill i give the chapter and page later, if u want it still. but ill be back, gotta do something

>hey sorry. ok. i edited my post above for ur first question, but basically, its literally 100% in character, at all times, for obito to use kamui. he didnt use it that one time only, cuz he was literally fodderizing the strongest being next to him in power by just moving his arms.

I know it's in character for him to use it any other time. But in this state it's a low probability for him to, even when he was on the verge of being beaten and talk no jutsu'd, he didn't Kamui away.

> all non physical, six paths, or senjutsu based attacks arel literally useless on jinchurikis of the 10 tails. look it up if u dont believe me.......

Via the TSB. When Naruto and Tobirama point out Senjustsu works on him, they specifically note that the TSB didn't nullify Gamakichi's Attack, only blocked whereas any other Jutsu would've been nullified. This isn't a attribute of the Jinchuriki himself at all.

>the tsb's, i think, can change more than shape and chakra nature. i will look into it, but yeah

Yeah I'm gonna need some evidence on this one, because no matter the user all of them have been Black, no matter what form they took, Naruto's Staffs, Obito's Sword Of Nunobuko, and Toneri's Plot Hole Cage have all been black. They're simply malleable.

> . if he cant follow, he wont know what obito will do, and im sure we all know that obito will always pop up behind him and cut him in half with a tsb, or nuke his face

He'd be able to sense wherever Obito appears, along with being behind him the most obvious place along with Obito's Kamui teleportation not being inconspicuous at all. Plus all that's doing is giving Ichibe time for a plan. Alongside his EE.

And on Rinnegan

>Deva Path

1000 Ri is a fine counter to the effects of deva path.

>Human Path

Requires close contact which is outright a death sentence

>Animal Path

What's stopping him from cutting all the Summons or renaming them?

>Naraka Path.

King of Hell is borderline useless

>Asura Path

Kido deals with Asura path

>Outer Path

What's there to absorb?

i low feel like yall are downplaing him so bad lol. any how, so his character traits changed shown to have existed for over 15 years are now nonexistant? got it.... as for the tsb, what they do is change their nature to both yin and yang released at the same time, which nullifies jutsu. i cant seem to find what im looking for, but once i do, ill tell u... the tsb's like u said, have changed before. u urself pointed out the fact that toneri could turn some of them into a cage that was golden and silver in color lol.... how is he gonna sense obito? and how is he gonna attack obito? tbh, u guys have only (ONLY) given me one good reason as to how he can win, but u couldnt even tell me how he would go about it. he cant really even touch obito, if obito feels like not fighting him head on. and like i said, obito can not only one shot ap wise, he can also hax one shot (spirit steal, chibaku tensei, tsb, and probably more. heck, if he cant get a hit with a black reciever, there is a chance that ichibei will be totally immobalized)

>i low feel like yall are downplaing him so bad lol. any how, so his character traits changed shown to have existed for over 15 years are now nonexistant?

Aizen character traits that have existed for hundreds of years disappearing after he merge with hogyoku, same can be said for Obito after he become Jinchuuriki, he never uses Kamui once and you know what? Ichibei only have one option to win but he will do that option and it will guarantee victory, for Obito the other hand? lets see

>he can also hax one shot (spirit steal, chibaku tensei, tsb, and probably more. heck, if he cant get a hit with a black reciever, there is a chance that ichibei will be totally immobalized)

Spirit steal? On top of what HST has said Ichibei has resistance to soul hax

Chibaku tensei. how that will one shots? remember this is High 6-A Obito, not 5-C

TSB. black, also it will get nulled on the first contact with his ink (Good luck with transformation jutsu or whatever when all of your powers is gone)

Black reciever, its black but ok

So in conclusion, while he have many options, his options will not always guarantee him a victory, think like this if he have 10 ability but only 1 or 2 of his ability that will work, how he know what is the right ability to use? while his opponent will use the only option he has that will definitely work on him

>i low feel like yall are downplaing him so bad lol. any how, so his character traits changed shown to have existed for over 15 years are now nonexistant?

Nobody's downplaying, if a character tends not to use an ability in a specific form despite being capable of doing so, then it's in character.

>as for the tsb, what they do is change their nature to both yin and yang released at the same time, which nullifies jutsu.

We've already establish that the TSBs do the nulling. Obito himself cannot.

>the tsb's like u said, have changed before. u urself pointed out the fact that toneri could turn some of them into a cage that was golden and silver in color lol.

You mean the same TSBs that are directly influenced by his Chakra mode and are not normal TSBs? Hell his TSBs aren't even Six Paths Dervived or made from all nature elements, they're dervived from the Tenseigan.

>how is he gonna sense obito? and how is he gonna attack obito?

Again Obito's Kamui is not subtle, alongside him being sensable upon re-entry.

>also hax one shot (spirit steal, chibaku tensei, tsb, and probably more. heck, if he cant get a hit with a black reciever, there is a chance that ichibei will be totally immobalized)

I've ready addressed Rinnegan and TSB. If he's renamed he no longer has any power he originally had.

bleach character use reiatsu which is spiritual energy, and chakra is physical+ spiritual energy,so if tsb can null all jutsu can't it just null shinigami attack which is made up of spiritual energy?

It might be powered by reiatsu but it's also name manipulation which is a form of conceptual manipulation. Obito has never shown to be able to absorb conceptual attacks so it's unlikely.

1997KD said:
bleach character use reiatsu which is spiritual energy, and chakra is physical+ spiritual energy,so if tsb can null all jutsu can't it just null shinigami attack which is made up of spiritual energy?
The TSBs are Black, which is in the realm of Ichibe's control. Alpngside his renaming ability making Obito a non threat and unlike Yhwach, he has no way to undo it.

so from what im getting, ichibei doenst get one shotted by any of the things i said just cuz (so he wont get immobolized by black receivers because they are black, but how will he null them if he is immobolized? its not like he can just will his techniques to activate; he wont get one shotted by a tsb cuz they are black, even though if he touches them once- whether obito attacks him and he decides to block, or whether ichibei attacks, and obito decides to block wont matter in this case, since he will get moleculelerized either way-, he could easily and surely lose a limb; and he apperently just has his black control ability activated all the time from the start, according to yall, but obito wont use kamui just cuz we didnt see him use it? got it). this is getting good. and like i said, ichibei could also be one shotted just by looking at the difference in ap. and while the speed is equal, obito here has chakra and emotion sensing, along with sharingan precog. to win here, ichibei needs to 100% touch him (and by him, i mean an important part. touching a toe will do nothing, and since he can only control black, the only thing happening to obito here is that he is losing his robe) which would mean getting past the deva path, his tsb, maybe even the red barrier thingy, and if need be, like i said, obito could just kamui outta there

Ichibe doesn't really need to cut or touch Obito for his ability to be in effect.

He just need to splash the ink then the TSB is no longer called Truth Seeking Ball.

I really don't understand why you used Kamui as an argument for this version of Obito in the first place.

ok good. i like process. the ink would splash, or be all out dodged. now, this is not in character for ichibei to do, unlike popular belief. he used as one of his final attacks iirm. and i really wont answer that question anymore. i have like, 3 essays worth of that shit in it. im not google. go read above if u want an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back