• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Ichibei (15-15-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should start quacking, that was an insane duck ngl
Lil' bro you're the one who took this so seriously to the point of searching stuff I don't even remember saying for how much time passed since just in an attempt to throw some mud at me, resulting in you instead looking like an obsessive stalker.

So don't act all goofy in an attempt to shift the tone, you did the thing, and now you have to look at yourself.

You guys. Knock it off.
332716221-256-k503979.jpg

I'm criticizing your insistence on rationalizing your actions rather than just saying "Welp, My B" like anyone would.
so let me get this straight. you want me to apologize for.....posting one meme and then trolling an OBVIOUS troll (Adam)?
You're doing exactly what I said you were doing. Desperately trying to appeal to any sort of hypocrisy to minimize what you were doing.
minimizing what lmao? i know what i did and even said so, there's no room for exaggeration or minimization here. i posted a meme and trolled a troll.
Everyone saw one side was more unproductive than the other (which includes adam). There's a reason everyone came to this conclusion independently.
if posting a few memes and countering an obvious troll for 4+ pages counts as unproductive then sure i guess. regardless, i'm not apologizing for anything
Etiquette
what more do you want, other than countering your argument to the best of my ability? not posting memes? not addressing a troll (who, funny enough, you didnt call out as unproductive either as far as i saw, love how that works)?

Lil' bro you're the one who took this so seriously to the point of searching stuff I don't even remember saying for how much time passed since just in an attempt to throw some mud at me, resulting in you instead looking like an obsessive stalker.

So don't act all goofy in an attempt to shift the tone, you did the thing, and now you have to look at yourself.
bro's dodging like Whis in sparking zero 😭

so let me get this straight. you want me to apologize for.....posting one meme and then trolling an OBVIOUS troll (Adam)?
Yeah I'd prefer you and the DB group to acknowledge stalling the thread with spam for 3 hours.
minimizing what lmao? i know what i did and even said so, there's no room for exaggeration or minimization here. i posted a meme and trolled a troll.
When I say you, in this sense, I'm referring to the db group at large, who you took it upon yourself to defend.

With that context, it's very obvious to everyone how this is minimizing.
if posting a few memes and countering an obvious troll for 4+ pages counts as unproductive then sure i guess. regardless, i'm not apologizing for anything
Not everything that was done was in response to Adam. Again, you're doing exactly what I told you were doing.
what more do you want, other than countering your argument to the best of my ability? not posting memes? not addressing a troll (who, funny enough, you didnt call out as unproductive either as far as i saw, love how that works)?
You understand how not dousing gasoline on a fire by continuing to spam and troll for hours with your friends for 1 guy, is not a very difficult ask right?

Again, pathetic attempt to appeal to hypocrisy.

Yeah I'd prefer you and the DB group to acknowledge stalling the thread with spam for 3 hours.
oh okay, you want an apology for some memes and replying to a troll. yeah no, request denied. no one is apologizing for posting a meme, blame Adam instead (who you never called out, funny how your "objectivity" crumbles the moment the ball is in your camp) for stalling the thread with nonsense derailment. insanely arrogant of you to think you deserve an apology.
When I say you, in this sense, I'm referring to the db group at large, who you took it upon yourself to defend.
i'm not defending anyone, nor do I need to. if someone wants to apologize for posting a meme they can do so, i won't apologize for the one meme I posted or for entertaining Adam.
With that context, it's very obvious to everyone how this is minimizing.
its not. this is nothing more than perceived victimization on your part, posting memes really isnt the dealbreaker you think it is and even then, if you dislike how it caused the thread to derail, you can blame the actual troll here.
Not everything that was done was in response to Adam. Again, you're doing exactly what I told you were doing.
can you point to me who else the meme(s) or trolling were pointed at?
You understand how not dousing gasoline on a fire by continuing to spam and troll for hours with your friends for 1 guy, is not a very difficult ask.
oh great job! so instead of you calling out the troll yourself, you wanted US to ALSO stop defending against his nonsense too?
Again, pathetic attempt to appeal to hypocrisy.
well quit being hypocritical then. call out your own trolls, call out their derailment, and i will do the same. until then, you're BSing

oh okay, you want an apology for some memes and replying to a troll. yeah no, request denied. no one is apologizing for posting a meme, blame Adam instead (who you never called out, funny how your "objectivity" crumbles the moment the ball is in your camp) for stalling the thread with nonsense derailment. insanely arrogant of you to think you deserve an apology.

i'm not defending anyone, nor do I need to. if someone wants to apologize for posting a meme they can do so, i won't apologize for the one meme I posted or for entertaining Adam.

its not. this is nothing more than perceived victimization on your part, posting memes really isnt the dealbreaker you think it is and even then, if you dislike how it caused the thread to derail, you can blame the actual troll here.

can you point to me who else the meme(s) or trolling were pointed at?

oh great job! so instead of you calling out the troll yourself, you wanted US to ALSO stop defending against his nonsense too?

well quit being hypocritical then. call out your own trolls, call out their derailment, and i will do the same. until then, you're BSing
I don't actually want you to give a dissertation on your sheer regret for your actions. I don't even want an apology. I'd just rather you not cope as hard as you are about it. When I say "Say My bad" it just means accept what happened and stop being dishonest about it.

Why would you reply to my message about the community explicitly about it? If you thought I was referring to you, we'll, that seems like a fruedian slip.

If you do not understand how posting memes and trolling others in a debate is distasteful, there's no use in talking to you. Anyone here is free to see DB debaters here doing exactly what im describing.

I don't feel any onus to do that. This exact scenario is why. I've been in your shoes before, I'm trying to help you out here in further dealing with them in a way that doesn't pass everyone off.

It's not hypocritical. I haven't endorsed his behavior, I just thought the DB were clearly worse and thus deserved a response more. It's not a response to that objection to try and call me a hypocrite.

Nah nvm, after reading through the thread

Being conceptually turned into room decoration might be too nice, might as well change him into his nut scratcher

Ok, so, here's what I think about this matchup.

Vegeta's got such a massive AP advantage that he could genuinely flex his aura and Ichibē would die. On the other hand, he lacks the speed advantage he would have with speed unequal.
Plus, he might try to tank Ichibē's zanpakutō or his ink since he doesn't know what it does, and that would be game over for him. Shirafude Ichimonji GG.

Ichibē's got hax on his own. Ichimonji's ink shenanigans would **** Vegeta over if they landed. Plus him trying to tank his zanpakutō's strikes and all that.

Futen Taisatsuryō is not his first move, and, unironically, fortunately so. Thanks to the anime we know how long the chant to cast such a technique is. And on top of that, Vegeta would probably just see it as something ridiculous and blast Ichibē to smithereens.

The problem with Ichimonji's stuff is that it has to land, and while Vegeta doesn't know what that is nor what it does,we know he ain't the type to just stand there and wait for the enemy to strike or allow himself to be hit a la Goku.

Dude genuinely might either try to punch or straight up go for Ki nuking with blasts. Or even explosive waves if the situation requires them. And Ichibē getting hit by them would mean game over for the monk.
The latter could either go for ichimonji's ink right off the bat or do what he did with Yhwach and start off with the basics.

To me, this looks like the classic "who hits first" situation, 50/50 situation, whatever you wanna call it. so...

I vote Inconclusive.

And the Vegeta fra votes are totally legitimate right?

Stop coping. They weren't voting before because it was 3am or so in america.
never said they're all legit either lmao. bro's really fighting his own shadow atp. and DB has american fans too, i am one

Last edited:
Voting Ichibe, while dirty fireworks is a simpler and quicker wincon, it's not in character for Vegeta to start with at this stage in his life, ichibe's power null takes this like 8/10 times

Ok, so, here's what I think about this matchup.

Vegeta's got such a massive AP advantage that he could genuinely flex his aura and Ichibē would die. On the other hand, he lacks the speed advantage he would have with speed unequal.
Plus, he might try to tank Ichibē's zanpakutō or his ink since he doesn't know what it does, and that would be game over for him. Shirafude Ichimonji GG.

Ichibē's got hax on his own. Ichimonji's ink shenanigans would **** Vegeta over if they landed. Plus him trying to tank his zanpakutō's strikes and all that.

Futen Taisatsuryō is not his first move, and, unironically, fortunately so. Thanks to the anime we know how long the chant to cast such a technique is. And on top of that, Vegeta would probably just see it as something ridiculous and blast Ichibē to smithereens.

The problem with Ichimonji's stuff is that it has to land, and while Vegeta doesn't know what that is nor what it does,we know he ain't the type to just stand there and wait for the enemy to strike or allow himself to be hit a la Goku.

Dude genuinely might either try to punch or straight up go for Ki nuking with blasts. Or even explosive waves if the situation requires them. And Ichibē getting hit by them would mean game over for the monk.
The latter could either go for ichimonji's ink right off the bat or do what he did with Yhwach and start off with the basics.

To me, this looks like the classic "who hits first" situation, 50/50 situation, whatever you wanna call it. so...

I vote Inconclusive.
i agree with this

I don't actually want you to give a dissertation on your sheer regret for your actions. I don't even want an apology. I'd just rather you not cope as hard as you are about it. When I say "Say My bad" it just means accept what happened and stop being dishonest about it.
yeah, there's no cope here other than you getting your jimmies rustled over a few memes and addressing a troll (was he your friend or something? you seem awfully evasive about mentioning him or even calling him out, almost defensive). you're not getting anything out of me lmao. i wont even bother calling out anything from DB side either since you're very clearly refusing to do so for Bleach side too.
Why would you reply to my message about the community explicitly about it? If you thought I was referring to you, we'll, that seems like a fruedian slip.
cuz i'm part of the community? lol, what kinda reasoning is that? not the gotcha that you think it is lmao. you're not Aizen bro 😭
If you do not understand how posting memes and trolling others in a debate is distasteful, there's no use in talking to you. Anyone here is free to see DB debaters here doing exactly what im describing.
derailment? sure. distasteful? either you've never been in threads or have a terrible and incredibly boring sense of humor, or both. in any case, we posting a grand total of 4 memes and entertained a persistent troll for a bit. that's all. you can keep coping about it until the end of time if you like, you're not getting any apology.
I don't feel any onus to do that. This exact scenario is why. I've been in your shoes before, I'm trying to help you out here in further dealing with them in a way that doesn't pass everyone off.
"i used to be just like you" ahh sentence 😭. yeah, i can no longer even pretend to take you seriously. if you have no instances of what you're claiming has happened (you do have the onus, btw, you made the claim), then your point is dismissed. null and void.
It's not hypocritical. I haven't endorsed his behavior, I just thought the DB were clearly worse and thus deserved a response more. It's not a response to that objection to try and call me a hypocrite.
you havent called it out actively either like you want every DB supporter here to do for their side lmao. nor did you call it out, even if you thought the DB side was worse, that doesnt mean you cant call out what is clearly a cause of derailment for the thread. the only other conclusion is that you're just another hypocrite who loves throwing that label around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back