• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oban Star-Racers Deletion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Oban_Star-Racers

I stumbled upon this verse and after taking a closer look at it, the verse should be deleted for the following reasons:

• Lack of justifications for AP
  • No scans and links to justify its ratings
  • Obscure verse and only has one contributor and is long inactive
This should bring enough grounds for deletion.

After checking up some of the profiles, this seems fine to me.

You can ask Wokistan, Mr. Bambu, and Agnaa to check out this thread.

I am personally fine with if you delete the pages.

What Steven says is mostly accurate. The few pages that have explanations written for their ratings (such as Prince Aikka and Ōba) are sorely missing in calculations and scans backing these up.

As a bonus the pages are also still filled with relics of older profile formats, listing ranges as "City+" and the like.

Seems fine to delete. Even though it seems like a lost cause, I've contacted the creator.

I agree with agnaa.

I will delete them then, you may close the thread @Antvasima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back