• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nuova Shenron vs Beerus

bbd5b91pgq171.png

Screenshot_120.png
  • Speed is equalized
  • Nuova is in his Positive-Energy key
  • Battle takes place in the Dragon Realm
  • Win via Death

Hot Boy: TauanVictor

Burble Cat: RinneItachi

Incon: Arthex, Quantu, pineappleman, God900

Last edited:
Gotta vote for Incon, since it's either one shot gg or hakai gg. Though beerus could just want to test out his opponent's strength.... F

Beerus is not getting one shot, Nuova is only a few times stronger when Beerus becomes 2-C
That's not how that works here though, is it? I've heard that someone above baseline 2-C is considered infinite times stronger than someone below it

2 Universes vs 3 Universes is an infinite difference because reasons
Well, more like an unquantifiable difference due to the unknowable distance between universes.
That's not how that works here though, is it? I've heard that someone above baseline 2-C is considered infinite times stronger than someone below it
But isn't one of the reasons Beerus is getting nuked from Low 2-C to eliminate said gap?

Hasn't Vegeta set the precedent that powerful enough energy can beat Hakai energy?
Ehh... Vegeta has resistance to EE
"Resistance to Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Was able to overpower Toppo's Energy of Destruction could erase anything, even soul from existence and warping World of Void, as well as being able to lock fists with him while Toppo was cloaked in the same applied Destruction energy)"

And he has limited Power null: "Limited Power Nullification (Nullified Toppo's energy attacks)"

Ehh... Vegeta has resistance to EE
"Resistance to Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Was able to overpower Toppo's Energy of Destruction could erase anything, even soul from existence and warping World of Void, as well as being able to lock fists with him while Toppo was cloaked in the same applied Destruction energy)"
I'm not talking about him punching the Destruction of Energy in half, I'm talking about the scene when he knocked Toppo out of the TOP. Where he overpowered the Hakai Orb with pure normal energy, and before hand he literally said "I'll use something so powerful that you can't destroy it!"

I'm not talking about him punching the Destruction of Energy in half, I'm talking about the scene when he knocked Toppo out of the TOP. Where he overpowered the Hakai Orb with pure normal energy, and before hand he literally said "I'll use something so powerful that you can't destroy it!"
"Limited Power Nullification (Nullified Toppo's energy attacks)"

Beerus senses the gap in strength and Hakai's. He massively outskills Nova, has a larger arsenal of abilities, vastly more experience, and has instinctive reactions.

Beerus doesn't start with Hakai, so Shenron just slaps GG.
While he doesn't start with it normally, he can feel that his opponent is way stronger, unlike Nuvoa who cannot feel Beerus at all.

Why would Beerus even try to play around someone he can know would one shot him? The question should be if Nuvoa has the capability to avoid an initial hakai to compensate.

He might be able to take Beerus off guard with his flames.

Beerus doesn't start with Hakai, so Shenron just slaps GG.
That doesn't mean Beerus is going to magically let himself be hit when he could literally sense Nova's superior strength. Not to mention, Nova can't sense him, so he wouldn't even know how their strength compares, and would probably be cautious due to that.

Beerus losing runs purely on the assumption that he's playing around which doesn't realistically make sense. He'd sense a stronger opponent who has speed on the same level as himself, dodge anything Nova throws at him with ease, and Hakai him very early into the fight considering Beerus can't hurt him. People are underselling the skill gap here as well.

That doesn't mean Beerus is going to magically let himself be hit when he could literally sense Nova's superior strength. Not to mention, Nova can't sense him, so he wouldn't even know how their strength compares, and would probably be cautious due to that.
Shenron's fire could also melt Beerus tho.

Shenron's fire could also melt Beerus tho.
Across hundreds of millions of years of being a warrior, being trained by an Angel, traveling across the cosmos to different planets and encountering many varying enemies, I doubt he's gonna be so surprised at an enemy using fire that he just stands still and tanks it. The one time an enemy did use fire on Beerus, he caught it with his index finger and then threw it back.

The thing that people don't seem to be grasping is that Beerus isn't going to take his time before using Hakai. He's going to sense an opponent he literally CANNOT defeat without using Hakai, and then he's gonna use it. It's gonna happen almost immediately into the fight. Beerus isn't a coward, but he doesn't leave threats to remain as threats.

Beerus losing runs purely on the assumption that he's playing around which doesn't realistically make sense. He'd sense a stronger opponent who has speed on the same level as himself, dodge anything Nova throws at him with ease, and Hakai him very early into the fight considering Beerus can't hurt him. People are underselling the skill gap here as well.
I think you're underestimating Nuova's skill here, he's equally as skillfull as Shadow Dragon saga Goku in hand to hand
And if Beerus isn't 'magically' getting hit by Beerus' attack, then Nuova wouldn't be magically getting hit by the Hakai frame 1 either

The one time an enemy did use fire on Beerus, he caught it with his index finger and then threw it back.
That's an instant death sentence.

The argument is not so much he would be caught by surprise, but the fact Nova can easily AoE him to one shot immediately. No amount of skill can save you from that.

I think you're underestimating Nuova's skill here, he's equally as skillfull as Shadow Dragon saga Goku in hand to hand
And if Beerus isn't 'magically' getting hit by Beerus' attack, then Nuova wouldn't be magically getting hit by the Hakai frame 1 either
Beerus has at least a few dozen million years of an experience advantage, a vast arsenal of different techniques, and is portrayed as still being vastly more skilled than Goku and Vegeta currently, with DBS Goku having better skill feats than GT Goku if I remember correctly.

He isn't because he's going to dodge Nova's visible attacks moving at a speed he is capable of avoiding that he would know to avoid at all costs. Nova doesn't know the strength of his attacks, and Beerus' Hakai isn't a projectile, he just points and erases. Nova isn't going to "dodge" that. Even if he could dodge it, he wouldn't know what it does, and doesn't know if he's stronger than Beerus or not.

That's an instant death sentence.

The argument is not so much he would be caught by surprise, but the fact Nova can easily AoE him to one shot immediately. No amount of skill can save you from that.
Does Nova typically go for instant wide-range AoE flame hax right at the start of the fight? I remember him being an honorable fighter that likes to test the strength of his opponents like Goku.

Beerus has at least a few dozen million years of an experience advantage, a vast arsenal of different techniques, and is portrayed as still being vastly more skilled than Goku and Vegeta currently, with DBS Goku having better skill feats than GT Goku if I remember correctly.

He isn't because he's going to dodge Nova's visible attacks moving at a speed he is capable of avoiding that he would know to avoid at all costs. Nova doesn't know the strength of his attacks, and Beerus' Hakai isn't a projectile, he just points and erases. Nova isn't going to "dodge" that. Even if he could dodge it, he wouldn't know what it does, and doesn't know if he's stronger than Beerus or not.
Millions of years mean nothing if we don't know the type of opponents he fought at that time. We also know he spent most of that time sleeping.

Nuova is also a genius in combat, where he's comfortable fighting stronger opponents through timing and enhancing his speed. Beerus is more skilled, but it's definitely not a skill stomp.

Does Nova typically go for instant wide-range AoE flame hax right at the start of the fight? I remember him being an honorable fighter that likes to test the strength of his opponents like Goku.
While honorable, he isn't stupid. The fact he can't sense his opponent here (and also doesn't have prior history with Beerus, unlike the connection he had with Goku through the 4-star dragon ball) should put him on edge.

He's literally hotter than the Sun. Beerus doesn't have such resistance to heat, unless someone shows proof

Back