• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

now that Arceus is 2-A (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean sure gil can't null the full attacks but it still doesn't matter because right now anything in the range of Ten Crowns just gets nulled
That's assuming that Arceus attacks start from a point and aren't omnidirectional due of its omnipresence.

That's assuming that Arceus attacks start from a point and aren't omnidirectional due of its omnipresence.
Even if it's omnidirectional, he will not be able to use his power in the range of ten crown and ten crown surround completly gil

Also, may i ask, why are you guys treating Arceus's ap as "60 million times above baseline" again? We had new standards for 2-A AP not too long ago.
We aren't. His size is 60x million, that's it. We assume he is baseline, for now, since there hasn't been a thread addressing it.

Well then that's dumb lol, what logic even is that, even if he can't null the entire attack thanks to range, he would still null the part that did hit him.

Hell, Arceus doesn't even resist Subjective Reality/Causality Manip.

Also, may i ask, why are you guys treating Arceus's ap as "60 million times above baseline" again? We had new standards for 2-A AP not too long ago.
His AP may or may not be baseline (hasn't been decided on yet) but his range wouldn't change from that scale. That's the main point here.

Tho, a question, why would Ten Crown null Arceus regardless? What is her Concept manip, it doesen't specify the type

Pokémon got a recent CRT where now the multiverse got bumped to 60 million multiverses each with countless to infinite timelines.
This is not valid for AP above baseline anymore. We had an entire thread about this (...which died because of the forum move), so this point is moot. Infinite timelines is infinite timelines.

Either way, omnidirectional, multiverse or not, anything in the range of Ten Crowns would get nulled. The rest may still exist, but Gil would be safe.

The Yogiri example doesn't work because Yogiri needs to affect all of Madoka to kill her. Gilgamesh only needs to make sure he's safe.

also why would Arceus destroy the entire universe trying to kill a blonde gay man that seems wildly out of character

Did it even got feats of nulling attacks with higher range tho? Coz again, NLF applies here
This is ridiculous. I can cover a universal area with planet level shockwave. A person with power null is still nullifying what part hits them. This isn't NLF.

Did it even got feats of nulling attacks with higher range tho? Coz again, NLF applies here
We alredy explain you that he doesn't need to nulling all the range but just all the thing that enter his range.

To explain more easy, we can tell that ten crown is a 360° barrier that surround gilga, if a flamme atk gilga, all the flamme that enter the range of the barrier get nulled. Doesn't matter if the rest doesn't get nulled since can't affect gilga

Tho, a question, why would Ten Crown null Arceus regardless? What is her Concept manip, it doesen't specify the type
He doesn't resist Subjective Reality, or Causality Manip, which is what Ten Crowns is. And, fun fact, BB resists both of those, so Gil's pierces resistances anyway.

Nasu concepts have elements of type 2 to type 4, but they can probably be equated to type 3 anyway. Concepts there have massive scaling chains tho, so.

Also, about this whole "Yogiri needs to kill all of Madoka, so that example doesn't work"

IIRC, Yogiri can kill attacks, so he technically can kill any attack Madoka throws and be safe, and yet still lost against her due to her being a fat bish. Granted, my memory is foggy, so take that with a huge grain of salt.

This is not valid for AP above baseline anymore. We had an entire thread about this (...which died because of the forum move), so this point is moot. Infinite timelines is infinite timelines.
We're not talking about AP tho, but range, as already explained above.
This is ridiculous. I can cover a universal area with planet level shockwave. A person with power null is still nullifying what part hits them. This isn't NLF.
We alredy explain you that he doesn't need to nulling all the range but just all the thing that enter his range.

To explain more easy, we can tell that ten crown is a 360° barrier that surround gilga, if a flamme atk gilga, all the flamme that enter the range of the barrier get nulled. Doesn't matter if the rest doesn't get nulled since can't affect gilga
Ok, makes sense.
Nasu concepts have elements of type 2 to type 4, but they can probably be equated to type 3 anyway. Concepts there have massive scaling chains tho, so.
If they can null Type 3 concept attacks then incon FRA

I mean, there's probably a whole river of context missing here about the Yogiri vs Madoka fight. If Yogiri lost it's probably because he died somehow lol.

Either way, probably said what was needed.

Regardless, my vote still remains as incon. Idk shit about the omnipotent gilgamesh, and not really sure how the range argument works and whether or not their attacks can be nullified.

So, my vote is still incon.

Not voting here. Just curious.
If Arceus tried to counter the SR with its own SR, would its passive resneg and larger size give it the win, or would this devolve into the 2-A equivalent of two kids in a sandbox going "Nu-uh!" "Yuh-uh!" over and over again?

Last edited:
And it's been legit proven that you really don't need to be fully within his range for ID or any of his powers to affect you, but I digress.

I vote Arceus FRB.

If Yogiri's plot manipulation didn't at least grant him inconclusive against Madoka who had no plot resistance, because she's way larger; then 10 crowns means nothing for the same reason. Because "It's not about bypass plot, it's about his plot is unable to affect Madoka entirely, which wasn't enough to stop her Law hax from killing him. It's like trying to stop a tsunami with a small wall, it will instantly destroyed."
So the null is too small to null all of the attacks and therefore is insufficient.

So Arceus for those reasons. kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back