• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

now that Arceus is 2-A (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Arceus vs Gilgamesh (Fate)

both are 2-A and speed is equal

tumblr_orw21qSVXw1vpm9iko1_r1_1280.jpg

gilgamesh-fate-zero.jpg

(sorry for big ass images if you're troubled)

votes:
Goat Jesus: 1 (YungManzi)
is that dio:
incon: 10 (Planck69, Rikimarox2, CrimsonStarFallen, Zencha9, Ned_the_Outer_God, Lord_JJJ, The_Wright_Way, StrymULTRA, ProfessorKukui4Life, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die)

extra:
music

Last edited:
Goat jesus via being much, much larger than Gilgamesh.

I'm not joking, Gilgamesh cannot affect Arceus due to its size.

I mean, idk how that would work against someone who is infinitely larger than you. Regardless, at worst, this is an incon as neither can affect the other.

Yeah, change my vote to Incon then. If its ten crown fuckery works, then neither can affect the other.

Well, you can also say that he have the range, when Gil manage to beat BB with her 8D barrier.

Well, higher dimension stuff was accepted in the Root CRT. So no idea if they gonna get that tier. Or they would get that 8D range.

Higher dimension stuff is still in BB's profile.

Atm it's incon because of ten crowns, or stomp because of 8D stuff.

Well, higher dimension stuff was accepted in the Root CRT. So no idea if they gonna get that tier. Or they would get that 8D range.

Higher dimension stuff is still in BB's profile.

Atm it's incon because of ten crowns, or stomp because of 8D stuff.
Range: Multiversal+ (Saver, when controlling the mooncell with Chakravatin, threathened to end all possibilities, BB who fused with the entire Mooncell should be comparable. BB is the master of Imaginary Number Space , and she gained processing power equal to the MoonCell. C.C.C. is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm that violates the world through BB's control over the MoonCell by use of drawing out the maximum potential of her EX skill "Potnia Theron")

No, she's still just baseline in range

Yup

But range does, a thing even BB lacks
Like i tell ten crown is not about range of Gilgamesh since it will just passively negate that enter the range of ten crown, arceus can be infinitely higher in size if his atk enter the range of ten crown they get negate

Like i tell ten crown is not about range of Gilgamesh since it will just passively negate that enter the range of ten crown, arceus can be infinitely higher in size if his atk enter the range of ten crown they get negate
NLF, they never nulled attacks ranged that much wide

Range: Multiversal+ (Saver, when controlling the mooncell with Chakravatin, threathened to end all possibilities, BB who fused with the entire Mooncell should be comparable. BB is the master of Imaginary Number Space , and she gained processing power equal to the MoonCell. C.C.C. is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm that violates the world through BB's control over the MoonCell by use of drawing out the maximum potential of her EX skill "Potnia Theron")

No, she's still just baseline in range
Read the power and abilities in BB page, it's there that talk about her higher dimension manipulation.

AP or range don't matter against hax. That's the whole point. It would only matter if Arceus was a whole dimension above Gil, which... he isn't.

Either way Ten Crowns makes Gilgamesh unable to die but he can't hit Arceus, incon for now

It does if the latter never had feats of nulling attacks above baseline.
The only thing above baseline is his range bruh, and it will get negated when enter the range of ten crown, and actually pretty most of the atk of arceus doesn't have even thz range of his size

Ap not, but range yes, as it requires feats of nulling attacks that wide, heck, is the reason why Yogiri couldn't beat Madoka
Yogiri can't beat because his atk doesn't show that range but for ten crown it's about atk reaching the range of ten crown not ten crown reaching the range of the ennemy

AP or range don't matter against hax. That's the whole point. It would only matter if Arceus was a whole dimension above Gil, which... he isn't.

Either way Ten Crowns makes Gilgamesh unable to die but he can't hit Arceus, incon for now
Except it does? That's the reason why Yogiri couldn't beat Madoka

Arceus can't really do anything to Gilgamesh with the Ten Crowns. That said, Gil can't hurt Llama boi due to range. This is an incon.

Yogiri can't beat because his atk doesn't show that range but for ten crown it's about atk reaching the range of ten crown not ten crown reaching the range of the ennemy
And here NLF goes in, assuming that Ten Crowns have feats of nulling such ranged attacks.

And yes, Arceus size alone makes its attacks that much ranged

Well then that's dumb lol, what logic even is that, even if he can't null the entire attack thanks to range, he would still null the part that did hit him.

Hell, Arceus doesn't even resist Subjective Reality/Causality Manip.

Also, may i ask, why are you guys treating Arceus's ap as "60 million times above baseline" again? We had new standards for 2-A AP not too long ago.

And here NLF goes in, assuming that Ten Crowns have feats of nulling such ranged attacks.

And yes, Arceus size alone makes its attacks that much ranged
i mean sure gil can't null the full attacks but it still doesn't matter because right now anything in the range of Ten Crowns just gets nulled

Also, may i ask, why are you guys treating Arceus's ap as "60 million times above baseline" again? We had new standards for 2-A AP not too long ago.
Pokémon got a recent CRT where now the multiverse got bumped to 60 million multiverses each with countless to infinite timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back