• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

now that Arceus is 2-A (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Arceus FRB.

If Yogiri's plot manipulation didn't at least grant him inconclusive against Madoka who had no plot resistance, because she's way larger; then 10 crowns means nothing for the same reason. Because "It's not about bypass plot, it's about his plot is unable to affect Madoka entirely, which wasn't enough to stop her Law hax from killing him. It's like trying to stop a tsunami with a small wall, it will instantly destroyed."
So the null is too small to null all of the attacks and therefore is insufficient.

So Arceus for those reasons. kek.
You reasoning is weird bruh, ten crown range is 2-A that mean that everything in a 2-A range from gil get nulled, so even if the atk of arceus are 60millionx bigger if all of the atk within the range of what ten crown negate are negated then all the rest will do nothing since their have a 2-A distance from gilga

And your exemple is not even good bcz about "it's about his plot is unable to affect Madoka entirely" when ten crown is not about that

The difference between Gil and Arceus here is actually waaay bigger than Yogiri and Madoka btw..

"unable to affect Madoka entirely when ten crown is not about that"

Just like ten crowns is unable to affect Arceus in his entirety. In both cases the opponent is still within range of the hax, however their existence itself is way larger than the hax can cover. So it couldn't nullify every attack just by virtue of the attack itself being too large. Plot manip is actually more debatable then that case.

Ten crowns is covering gil, so it doesn't need any range. As long as it's covering him. No attacks will hit him.

The difference between Gil and Arceus here is actually waaay bigger than Yogiri and Madoka btw..

"unable to affect Madoka entirely when ten crown is not about that"

Just like ten crowns is unable to affect Arceus in his entirety. In both cases the opponent is still within range of the hax, however their existence itself is way larger than the hax can cover. So it couldn't nullify every attack just by virtue of the attack itself being too large. Plot manip is actually more debatable then that case.
I think you don't understand that it doesn't need to affect arceus at all, it's still hard to understand ?

"it doesn't need to affect arceus at all,"

It couldn't protect him if it couldn't affect Arceus.

"Ten crowns is covering gil, so it doesn't need any range. As long as it's covering him. No attacks will hit him."

NLF. It needs to cover the range of the entire attack or near that range to change or full-on disrupt it. Otherwise it gets overran by the sheer volume of the attack.

After-all, just because a human can push a rock or a bolder doesn't mean they can push the earth.

Obviously I believe this is inconclusive and I'm just playing Devils' Advocate because Yogiri lost to Madoka under these same circumstances. Worse actually, because the difference between them was only 2 or maybe 3 and not 60 million.

it's not really the same because in the yogiri vs madoka thread it was established that yogiri can affect madoka but not entirely and he lost due to her law manip iirc
but here it's the exact opposite Ten crowns doesn't need to affect arecus because it's not really killing him
hell even if Ten crowns only cover a town or only gilgamesh it would still be incon because arecus can't affect gil with his attacks and it's not NLF because both hax are 4D in nature

"but here it's the exact opposite Ten crowns doesn't need to affect arecus because it's not really killing him"

Plot and Fate aren't killing either and are protection of Yogiri himself and revolve around him, in addition to being 4D abilities (Both of which either she has no resistance to or is greater than her resistance). And Death has been shown to kill by only REALLY killing half of a person. So whether he only affects half or not she should still die. kek.

Either way this match will certainly become outdated in a short time with Gil possibly losing his Ten-crowns but potentially becoming tier 1.

And whatever the Gen 4 remakes and Pokémon legends brings in.

Also this match reached grace in no time I see

Either way this match will certainly become outdated in a short time with Gil possibly losing his Ten-crowns but potentially becoming tier 1.

Fate Vs. SMT and Digimon?

Obviously I believe this is inconclusive and I'm just playing Devils' Advocate because Yogiri lost to Madoka under these same circumstances. Worse actually, because the difference between them was only 2 or maybe 3 and not 60 million.
Actually the difference was 2 infinities, so much bigger than this.

Fate Vs. SMT and Digimon?
Stop that.
damscfy-54dd3804-a466-45e8-bf3a-7cf3ccbc032c.gif

Gilgamesh tier1???

Before the move even. Months and months before the move. This is not a new development. Have you been gone awhile?

No I haven't.

Though I suppose I haven't been on a unanimous thread that could be accepted since way before the move, before that like 6-8 month period where we weren't even accepting CRTs or adding matches to profiles.

Edit:

And since the move, it's difficult enough just getting 7 people to vote on a single thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back