• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EmperorDoom25 said:
Chasekilleen said:
Are you seriously stupid? Actually read the novel.

Because it's stated that whatever Stands Novel Kars steals becomes a much overpowered stand.

More powerful than GER and Heaven Ascension combined.

Actually Novel Karsdoesn't need to use Made in Heaven to reach infinite speed.

And also I said that he can warp reality just by standing there and change the universal laws and create his own universe from literally thin air and he also use The World Ultimate to Time travel wherever he wants and as long as he wants with Infinite time stop and also with D4C Ultimate he is invincible since he has Lovetrain and also he can bring an infinite number of himself with the exact same abilities to help him.

So try again you ignorant, oblivious idiot.
1) Show some proof of Kars being superior to GER and Heaven Dio pls
2) Kars can reach infinite speed without Made In Heaven? Since when?

3) Kars can warp reality and change the laws of the universe? Prove it. You read the novel, right? Then post some scans, it shouldnt be that difficult

If you cant prove it, Im just gonna assume its the good and old wank
Read the JORGE JOESTAR light novel and see for yourself.

Novel Kars has Made in Heaven Requiem and he is much stronger than Tusk 4 and GER and can steal any stands he wants and make them more powerful and also he was able to move freely despite in stopped time and when Made in Heaven's infinite speed was activated.

And also he's more powerful than GER and Tusk 4 proven when he survived and destroyed the universe 37 times over (stronger than Dio who killed Giorno with GER, likely stronger than Tusk Act-4)

"It should be noted that Dio killed Giorno while GER was active and Kars was able to kill Dio so it is possible that Kars is acausual in nature. "

EmperorDoom25 said:
Chasekilleen said:
Are you seriously stupid? Actually read the novel.

Because it's stated that whatever Stands Novel Kars steals becomes a much overpowered stand.

More powerful than GER and Heaven Ascension combined.

Actually Novel Karsdoesn't need to use Made in Heaven to reach infinite speed.

And also I said that he can warp reality just by standing there and change the universal laws and create his own universe from literally thin air and he also use The World Ultimate to Time travel wherever he wants and as long as he wants with Infinite time stop and also with D4C Ultimate he is invincible since he has Lovetrain and also he can bring an infinite number of himself with the exact same abilities to help him.

So try again you ignorant, oblivious idiot.
1) Show some proof of Kars being superior to GER and Heaven Dio pls
2) Kars can reach infinite speed without Made In Heaven? Since when?

3) Kars can warp reality and change the laws of the universe? Prove it. You read the novel, right? Then post some scans, it shouldnt be that difficult

You are making some heavy assumptions right there. If you cant prove it, Im just gonna assume its the good and old wank
Have you even seen what reality warping does? Reality warping can manipulate the time, space and dimensions and DIO Heaven Ascension absolutely wrecked Tusk 4's infinite energy bullets, he deflected all 4 Tusk 4's bullets and nullified and was immune to GER and erased Funny Valentine from the entire infinite multiverse and created a new universe/dimension from scratch and brought the entire JoJo's into that dimension/universe.

Novel Kars can just delete Infinite Zamasu from the universe without a breeze with his reality warping technique.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Also, just because Kars defeated Dio, doesnt mean that he is stronger than GER too (let alone an acausal)
Are you legitimately illiterate.

DIO in Novel is different and DIO defeated Giorno whilst GER was activated and Kars decimated DIO in the novel.

Sir Ovens said:
Guys calm down please.
@Chase

We've had a discussion on this topic before, GER in the novel doesn't have infinite speed, or passive willpower manip. We can't scale characters from the original canon to their non-canon counterparts unless it was explicitly stated that they are in fact the same person.
Prove that they are not the same? The main GER does not really have anything besides that it can nullify everything, there's no proof that it has infinite speed. I never said resseting willpower to 0, the fact that he can nullify anyone's actions is already overpowered enough.

DIO in Novel is different and DIO defeated Giorno whilst GER was activated and Kars decimated DIO in the novel.

So now you are using A>B>C logic? Please...you should know that this kind of logic doesnt work in the Jojoverse.

Also, why tf Kars would be an acausal if he never displayed the feats to do so? His only Acausality is Type 3 granted by D4CU (and limited)

EmperorDoom25 said:
So now you are using A>B>C logic? Please...you should know that this kind of logic doesnt work in the Jojoverse.
Also, why tf Kars would be an acausal if he never displayed the feats to do so? His only Acausality is Type 3 granted by D4CU (and limited)

I'm telling you to read the novel if you don't believe me. You can believe what you want but it's the truth. I am not here to argue with an illiterate idiot that can't be bothered to read the novel to find out for himself. If you believe I'm bluffin, fine, but read the novel and then tell me, you that don't know anything about the character should have no right to judge things when you don't even know the exact feat for that particular character.

@Chase

Oh, so you know everything, right? Then post some scans to prove your point. Simple as that

I still havent see any proof about Kars being able to resist GER's causality, or Kars changing the laws of the universe

You are basically saying: "Lol no, Im the right guy here cause I read the novel. You are wrong"

@Emperor

Don't escalate things please. I'd appreciate it if you lowered your tone.

Back