• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noumu and All For One Downgrade

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, so let's get this oveebwith

As noted by everyone on this thread All Might was actually much weaker after he gave his quirk to Izuku, which takes place after the 7B feat https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2225270?useskin=oasis

As a result, for a more accurate rating of the the two, they should scale to AFO's Low 7C feat on his page, rather then the 7B feat performed by a much stronger AM.

Here's the result, courtesy of Qaws

All Might: 7B| Low 7C | Unknown at least 7B | for Weakened, Post One for All and Prime

AFO: Low 7C | Unknown at least 7B for weakened and Prime

And Noumu goes to Low 7C

Thoughts?

Essentially, All Might's keys would be:

Wounded | Weakened | Prime

Nomu should be At least Low 7-C.

And this is also consistent with the fact that neither All Might's Detroit Smash nor his United States of Smash drew in rainclouds like his 7-B feat did.

So I definitely think we should go with At least Low 7-C for All For One and weakened All Might.

I should also point out the original Low 7C calc was wrong according to Aiden

My suggested revision

All Might: Attack Potency: City level (Drew in a thunderstorm with his Detroit Smash) | At least Small Town level (Fought and defeated a weakened All For One) | Unknow, at least City Level (Was far stronger in his prime)

All For One : Attack Potency: At least Small Town Level (Created a blast of this level, capable of fighting All Might, however, All For One stated that All Might was holding back to not harm Bakugo, on top of being weaker due to giving One For All to Izuku.) | Unknow, at least City Level (Damaged All Might in his prime and gave him a grievous wound)

USJ Noumu: Attack Potency: At least Small Town level (Matched a weakened All Might in hand-to-hand for an extended period of time. A even weaker version of All Might was capable of withstanding attacks of this level )

And while the calc is wrong, he's what I got with the suggested changes

53/11 (AfO) = 4.8181818181818181818181818181818

1.7 * 4.8181818181818181818181818181818 = 8.1909090909090909090909090909091

Volume becomes 41,564.4525602 M^3. Divide by two you get 20,782.2262801 m^3

Times one million gets you 20,782,226,280.1 cm^3

20,782,226,280.1 * 214.35 = 4.4546702e+12 joules.

Still Small Town level

I mean that feat was very casual and All Might is well above it as he's on par with AFO going all out even with OFA running out of time

I think it's fair

4.4546702e+12 joules = 1.06 kilotons of TNT. Unless you meant like, foot/lbs of energy. Then 3.285596127e+12 foot/lbf

Qawsedf234 said:
4.4546702e+12 joules = 1.06 kilotons of TNT. Unless you meant like, foot/lbs of energy. Then 3.285596127e+12 foot/lbf
Thanks dude

Here's my question

Should Noumu go down to 8A since it fought a weakened All Might who was severely hurt by his weak spot?

No, I don't think Nomu needs to be any lower than Low 7-C.

Nomu fought an even stronger All Might than what All For One fought.

They all should just be At least Low 7-C

At least is used when the persons upper limits are stronger than the feat they've shown. It has nothing to do with the number of the calc.

All For One did that feat casually, and without any other Quirks, just Air Cannon.

Also I'd really prefer if a calc group member redid the crater.

TheRustyOne said:
Nomu fought an even stronger All Might than what All For One fought.

They all should just be At least Low 7-C
Right I forgot that discussion

At least Low 7C is a no no however, just Low 7C

I'm taking part in crts now then fights...

And I still have to make the blade=Limited Durability Bypassion CRT too.

Noumu is probably like, solid low 7-C. AfO should get a "At least" rating since like @TheRustyOne mentioned he did it extremly casually.

All Might was stronger during his fight with Noumu, then he was against All For One. Everyday, All Might was getting weaker, his fight with All For One was months after his fight with Noumu.

AFO's feat was done casually, and didn't have any of the amplifiers that were used on All Might.

All three should just be at least Low 7-C.

You make some good points. I'm fine with that then. I'll edit my quoted text

EDIT: Wait I'm dumb, I already have all of them at "At least Small Town level"

Didn't All Might punching Nomu through the clouds get something? Or was he always scaled to All For One's casual feat?

Nomu being punched through clouds is anime-only.

In reality Nomu was only sent like 400 metres or 400 feet away.

That's disappointing

Though I do wanna know if anyone ever calced that

Wait people, All For One actually have a City level feat, and All Might's feat in the movie is easily Low 7-B/7-B.

That doesn't look City level, that looks like the same sort of thing he did in the Low 7-C calc.

Only way it could be higher is if vaporization was assumed which I would disagree with. He just used an air blast.

> He just used an air blast.

And this is important because...? Even a punch can vaporize things, as long as there is a lot steam coming out of the crater, vaporization is justified.

I think there's to much let over rubble in the image and in subsequent stuff for it to be 100% confirmed vaporization. It could just be pulverization, but either way it's a good feat.

It looks like steam, but All Might's feat in the movie should be higher, so I'm going to calculated that.

Iirc Seth got 2.4 megatons assuming vaporization. Divide that by the difference pulverization and vaporization you get 20 kilotons of TNT

There is a 12/18 megatons calc about this feat here in vsbattles.

Back