• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noumu and All For One Downgrade

@Rusty I know Izuku scaling to All Might is too inconsistent for it to be accepted in the wiki

But it is what the plot is based on. (Izuku having all the power he will ever have at the start of the series but needing to learn how to master it properly).

Which is why it is one of the things where my opinion differs from the wiki, and I have to accept that it is probably going to remain that way.

How about subtracting Deku's highest calced AP from the end result, and saying that the remainder should be All Might's AP?

Damage Tell me, can you remember any other feat involving multiple people where we've allowed this?

Technically 72.4 tons, but yeah. Fair enough.

Andytrenom said:
Damage Tell me, can you remember any other feat involving multiple people where we've allowed this?
I'm far from knowledgeable on calcs. I'm just thinking of possibilities.

Yeah, it's probably best to do what was done in the FT calc. That is to halve the value and only scale it to All Might.

Half the value won't change the tier of it anyway, so I think that should be fine to do.

Any thoughts on Noumu and AFO possibly being downscled to High 7C

All Might was vastly weakened after running out of time and losing all of his embers and Noumu did huge damage to AM after striking his weak spot and his power declined

If AM is only 1.5x weaker he'd be around High 7C

What about Therefir's calc?

Are you saying they wouldn't scale to it?

Damage3245 said:
What about Therefir's calc?

Are you saying they wouldn't scale to it?
I think you're slightly misreading what I said.

If the calc gets accepted, should the rather notable strength difference between All Might and the two male Noumu and AFO downscale to High 7C.

But let's wait for it to get accepted before we move on

@Gar Wasn't the reason he was downscaled before, because we had to take into account he was vastly weakened after giving his quirk to Izuku?

Since we are already scaling him to a weakened All Might instead of the one who did the storm feat, I don't think we need to backscale him further. The two were clearly evenly matched during the last battle.

Not quite, sure that was part of the reasoning, but there were others to consider, such as Noumu having done severe damage striking his weak spot before they fought

Not really though? All Might spent almost the entire fight either holding back to protect Bakugo or completely out of time and running on fumes, AFO didn't necessarily match him evenly, especially when for the extremely brief period All Might was able to go all out, he knocked AFO down.

Noumu was fighting an All Might, that was stronger than the one that fought AFO and Wolfram. Noumu is Low 7-B without question, All Might being weakened doesn't even matter.

AFO is slightly weaker than All Might, remember All Might wasn't fighting all out. I can see AFO as At least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B.

But Noumu himself is Low 7-B. Also, was it stated that All Might was weaker from getting his weak point stabbed?

@Gar Iirc Afo had a clear upperhand against All Might when the latter was holding back. He wasn't having all that trouble keeping All Might at bay even when using stuff like his bone tendrils and air blasts (which he didn't consider all that powerful) instead of his best quirk combinations.

You might have a point about him running on fumes tho.

UGH not getting notifications is obnoxious.

Yes AFO had an advantage while AM was holding back, but holding back is generally unquantifiable, and when AM goes all out well

AFO got knocked to the ground by a shockwave.

I'm fine with "At least High 7-C, likely low 7-B" for AfO. I don't feel like arguing further anyway.

Alright I think that's good

Now we need the calc to be accepted and we're golden

Might work as supporting evidence, but it's too vague to justify a rating by itself.

I mean if he ends up around Low 7-B (Havent read the whole thread) it could be a good supporting, even if vague.

It's not even a good supporting statement.

Being a 'threat to the city' does not imply 7-B stats at all.

Gargoyle One said:
Any thoughts on Noumu and AFO possibly being downscled to High 7C

All Might was vastly weakened after running out of time and losing all of his embers and Noumu did huge damage to AM after striking his weak spot and his power declined

If AM is only 1.5x weaker he'd be around High 7C
Should this still be applied? Only Noumu and All Might are High 7C and AFO is 7C possibly High 7C?

Wolfram's original Quirk was powered by a device, it is not that powerful normally.

Back