• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noumu and All For One Downgrade

Also

If we're treating it scaling to Izuku as too inconsistent, then why aren't we treating it in a way where All Might did most of the work and scales to a bit more then half

It's a bit bizarre to evenly split the results and then toss out one of the pieces

The split is a low ball, he's higher but by an unknown amount. Saying he's half is safer, then making up a random number.

A good bit higher then 43 Kilotons makes sense I feel

Also the calc was said to look good and Therefir justified steel

I'm not saying we should make a Random number but

I feel like he should just outright scale to the results and be slightly lower

In fact... Let's take away Izuku's AP from the equation and see what happens

87700 Tons minus 11 Tons (Pretty sure his 100% is Baseline and his profile is kinda really off comparing 100% to 1,000,000%, in fact, I really hate people just saying "lol comparable" in this fashion Though Darkest Dungeon stands as a testament to my hypocrisy in that regard as "Possibly 5-A" is based on the fact the Heart logically should not be at .000000000000000001% of it's full power via a variety of reasons)

Anyways

Oh yeah

87700 Tons minus 11 Tons

87689 Tons, 87.689 Kilotons, suprise suprise, Town Level+.

1,000,000% was just a battle cry of Deku, at most you can say it's 25% more powerful than a normal 100% due to adrenaline.

Therefir said:
1,000,000% was just a battle cry of Deku, at most you can say it's 25% more powerful than a normal 100% due to adrenaline.
I mean, of course it's not literally 1,000 times more powerful, but it's sure a lot more powerful then 100%. Something that gets no selled by something shouldn't be comparable to something that oneshoted that very thing.

It's being way too generous to say that Izuku's 100% punch was 'no-sold' by Muscular.

@DM Muscular didn't "no sold" it, he was heavily damaged despite setting up multiple layers of muscle fibres to guard against the attack.

He took no actual damage, his muscle fibers were torn through, but Muscular himself was totally fine.

Either way

The feat seems to have been evaluated already, but it was agreed to wait for the movie to come out first, and it has. So it should be usable now, right?

If the 8-A feat is going to be used it should probably be put on a new Key for him using that red gauntlet.

@Damage I remember someone telling you that the red gauntlet didn't increase the power of one for all and just reduced its repercussions. Was that proven to be false?

I haven't seen the movie so I don't know for sure, but this would introduce slight problems I feel. In the manga, Izuku's 100% seems to be more consistently 8-B to 8-B+.

A movie with flashy animation could have a feat that is 8-A+ in it... but it wouldn't be very consistent with the manga.

@Damage That doesn't matter. If the gauntlet doesn't increase his power, then we can't give him a separate key and act like it does.

Then it may be a mild outlier then, because Izuku's 100% and 1,000,000% which happened in a subsequent arc were both weaker than Izuku with the gauntlet.

Damage3245 said:
Then it may be a mild outlier then, because Izuku's 100% and 1,000,000% which happened in a subsequent arc were both weaker than Izuku with the gauntlet.
"Mild outlier" isn't a term. There's outlier and then there's High-End Come on the author was practically asking for it

I don't think he ever really performed any real destructive feats with 100% after he learned to use full cowling, and 1,000,000%'s 8-B+ feat was just from the frickin' shockwaves. He wasn't even directly punching the ground to cause that disturbance.

So, this isn't really all that inconsistent as you'd think.

> "Mild outlier" isn't a term. There's outlier and then there's High-End Come on the author was practically asking for it

I thought I was pretty clear in what I was saying... It's an outlier, I only added the descriptor 'mild' because it's not an extreme outlier like High 7-C or something.

I don't think its an outlier.

Izuku only has one other feat, and that's 8-B+. If he had multiple 8-B+ feats than I'd understand, but he doesn't, also that 8-B+ feat was done with a broken arm.

Which means his actual attack would've been stronger than what we saw.

An outlier is something that completely inconsistent with the character. A 8-B+ going to 8-A, isn't inconsistent, especially since those are his only two feats.

Not only that but it's consistent with Shouto's 8-A feat as well. (They're both 400 tons)

> Izuku only has one other feat, and that's 8-B+. If he had multiple 8-B+ feats than I'd understand, but he doesn't, also that 8-B+ feat was done with a broken arm.

I'm pretty sure he's had another 8-B feat.

> Not only that but it's consistent with Shouto's 8-A feat as well. (They're both 400 tons)

Izuku's feat from the movie is 8-A+, around 600+ tons. And the clash with Shouto is questionable for a few reasons.

His other 8-B feat is one-shoting the High 8-C+ Zero point bot literally like hours after getting One For All

Shouto's clash was with a pretty much completely broken hand as well if that means anything

> His other 8-B feat is one-shoting the High 8-C+ Zero point bot literally like hours after getting One For All

Didn't his first 100% punch against Muscular have a calc at one point?

> Shouto's clash was with a pretty much completely broken hand as well if that means anything

It probably means something but not a lot, I'd think. He used 100% with his finger-flicks on a broken finger and it didn't appear to be a lot less powerful.

Woah, why was it uprgaded? The feat was 400 tons before, I'm sure it wasn't 600.

Izuku doesn't have another 8-B feat, his only other feat is one shotting a High 8-C+.

> Woah, why was it uprgaded? The feat was 400+ tons before, I'm sure it wasn't 600+.

Therefir redoes his calcs a lot.

Often ending up with higher results....

Really? All Might's feat has been getting lower and lower. (33 Kilotons now)

But it needs to be evaluated again if that's the case.

Back