• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noumu and All For One Downgrade

If AFO, someone weaker then All Might with his quirk given to Izuku, performed a casual feat that's on par with the one a stronger All Might did while at his strongest that's the textbook definition of an outlier

The feat needs to be lower then 7B to be accepted

It looks like the calc got lost in the mountain of calcs in vsbattles.

I wonder if we could use All Might moving 70,809,794 tons of cloud air as his lifting strength.

I think his best lifting feat right now is casually picking up and throwing a Zero Point robot to fix a bridge.

I agree with At least low 7-C for the noumu, AfO and All Might

As for the keys, would "Remnants of One for All" be better than "weakened"? Since that is how AfO described his current power.

Like I said before the feat in the movie is around Low 7-B, that should scale to Nomu and All For One.

> As for the keys, would "Remnants of One for All" be better than "weakened"? Since that is how AfO described his current power.

Yeah, that would work way better

> Like I said before the feat in the movie is around Low 7-B, that should scale to Nomu and All For One.

Have you calced it yet?

I calculated the feat at 2.63 megatons, Small City level.

You making a calc blog then? Also I get it scaling to Nomu, but wasn't the AfO fight after the movie?

All For One's level of strength depends on the amount of Quirks he has, and the synergies he can get out of using them together.

It makes no sense for him to give Wolfram the strongest power he had at the time, I think you are seriously downplaying All For One, I'll never agree AFO being Low 7-C.

It's fine to scale All For One to the movie's feat. I do agree that he would be lower than Wolfram, but I don't think the drop is massive. The movie didn't take place that long before the battle with All For One after all.

If the feat is Small City level, I think All For One should be Likely Low 7-B.

Edit: I didn't know that Wolfram got his Quirk from All For One.

@Damage I didn't either.

Btw what do you think about the keys being: Weakened | Remnants of One For All | Prime instead of what you suggested?

That works too Andy, I was just going for conciseness in my original suggestion.

It's not that big of a spoiler, honestly I suspected he was connected to All For One in some way.

The moment that gets evaluated we should be good

Do you agree with everything else here barring Low 7C?

Doesn't that result need to be divided by 2 since both All Might and Deku are punching it at the same time?

Assuming this calc is evaluated soon enough, what's everyone's opinion on scaling it to All Might?

It does needs to be halved especially since All Might and Izuku are utterly and without a doubt equal to each other

Izuku and All Might are not equals, I don't think the results should be split in half since All Might is far stronger than Izuku.

Well, not really, but I don't know how else to reasonably split it because All Might didn't do the feat entirely on his own.

Unless we just call the Izuku half of it as unusable in Izuku's normal profile because he is going far beyond what he is normally capable of.

TheRustyOne said:
Izuku and All Might are not equals, I don't think the results should be split in half since All Might is far stronger than Izuku.
In my head canon they are

Of course by head canon i mean the actual canon supported by 3 statements and the entire plot arguably revolving around Izuku's 100% being comparable to All Might. But I can't say all that and give the impression that I support scaling Izuku to All Might now can I

Yeah... no. If Izuku is comparable to All Might, he would be equal to Prime All Might, not his weakened self, one that had already lost OFA and was weakening severely. Izuku would actually be stronger than the All Might we've seen if this was the case.

Izuku's punches don't change the weather, he himself even said that he can't do that. Also I find it hard to believe that Muscular and Todoroki is equal to, or is anyway comparable to Prime All Might.

This is why I find using the movie sort-of questionable even if it is technically canon. Because while the events of the film can theoretically fit into the story timeline without breaking it... none of the characters or events in the film are referenced ever again.

So in a semi-canon movie, All Might and Izuku can totally be portrayed as equals in the final battle which is something that never happens in the manga itself.

Back