• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Twilight Sparkle vs Skeleton

I... actually vote for Sans, for now. If her abilities are largely projectile based, nothing stops him from redirection.

Sans FRA.

He's gonna teleport to her location when he doesn't even know where it is? From 4 km away? With hundreds of meters range via teleport?

Dozen meter range vs townwide range, it isn't hard to figure out. She just need to spam enough to keep him on the defensive. And he dozent start with teleporting you into his attacks until later on. It's not the first thing he does.

@Mr. Bambu that already got debunked. He never once redirected attacks in character, and this includes projectiles.

So you really aren't reading what I write. I already told you that the characters know thr others starting location.

Too bad she doesn't snipe people, eh?

It might be not what he starts with, but if she were to manage to somehow dodge his danmaku he would do it. It's not like he will stop his attacks and wait for her turn.

In my opinion Starlight wins there is no proof her shields can't stop soul based attacks and unlike Twilight , Starlight was shown to be willing to use many diffrent spells in the battle

I love Sans but I can't see him winning this

Lightbuster30 said:
@Mr. Bambu that already got debunked. He never once redirected attacks in character, and this includes projectiles.
It most certianly has not been debunked, some people just don't accecpt it.

What? Sans' attacks are intangible, burden of proof on ya for the shields blocking that stuff.

And when? In her main fight she spammed lasers.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Lightbuster30 said:
It most certianly has not been debunked, some people just don't accecpt it.
Give me an exemple of him redirecting attacks

OMEGA-82 said:
Give me an exemple of him redirecting attacks
As stated earlier, Frisk has no range attacks, but Sans has teleported Frisk and his own attacks so it's an educated guess he can also teleport his opponent's projectiles.

Whenever he can or not doean't really matter. He could teleport the enemy in the front of the attack instead.

And again, she'll die to any of his attacks connecting. If frisk could normally only last 0.3 seconds without LV amping them, glimmer isn't surviving attacks at all here.

Light it hasn't been debunked. Sans has the advantage here for reasons above and my vote goes to him. It is as simple as that.

Speaking as a person that actively dislikes Undertale, Sans takes this.

No, iirc you said they know each others starting distance. Knowing the starting distance /=/ knowing exactly where your opponent is.

Nah, she just likes to catch you off guard and blast you into a crystal prison when you aren't looking. Frisk dodged his projectiles, didn't instantly go ham on the teleportation then and there.

@Bambu @Apies Yeah it has. Burden of proof is on you to prove he'll redirect her attacks. No doubt he can do it, but you need to prove redirecting oncoming projectiles is something he is willing to do in character. Having the capability to do something doesn't mean you'll actually use it, otherwise MLP would actually have a decent winning streak with their hax.

Lightbuster30 said:
@Bambu @Apies Yeah it has. Burden of proof is on you to prove he'll redirect her attacks. No doubt he can do it, but you need to prove redirecting oncoming projectiles is something he is willing to do in character. Having the capability to do something doesn't mean you'll actually use it, otherwise MLP would actually have a decent winning streak with their hax.
Assuming he won't do it just because he hasn't is a poor argument, especially considering i his only fight we see, his opponent didn't have projectiles. Normally I'd agree with you, but in this case you're basing it on the fact that we've never see him do it when he didn't have to or couldn't.

So you are among those that believe you decide when an argument is debunked.

No, you don't decide that. Sans in character teleports shit around to keep people down. This isn't some obscure fact, that's a huge facet of his boss fight IIRC.

I am an unbiased (possibly biased against Undertale) person telling you this. The argument is not debunked.

You do understand that hes never done it though right? Seriously, it doesn't even have to be a projectile, absolutley nothing was stopping him from just teleporting Frisk back to his position as he charged Sans, but he didn't. As far as I know, his only offensive use of TP is TPing someone into his attacks. You're arguing a strategy he never used once.

He kinda did that tough. It's the only non-game mechanics ridden way to interpret him teleporting you away from the going to the fight button

Well yeah, as a last resort when he realized Frisk had him beat, and he was too exhausted to fight. But yeah, I see what you mean.

I too believe that it is an unrealistic thing to assume unless he is outlasted, but my reasoning is kinda unchanged by that.

My bet is still on Starlight wining if you can argue that Sans can change his stategy than I will argue the same for Starlight

OMEGA-82 said:
My bet is still on Starlight wining if you can argue that Sans can change his stategy than I will argue the same for Starlight
But... that ignores the fact... that she dies if she makes any mistakes and gets hit.

I vote sans, because his reaction time. He dodged charas atack IN HIS SLEEP. The fight would have gone on longer, if the player hadn't broken the rules of the game. He would have no trouble dodging attacks.

Dragonboi9191 said:
I vote sans, because his reaction time. He dodged charas atack IN HIS SLEEP. The fight would have gone on longer, if the player hadn't broken the rules of the game. He would have no trouble dodging attacks.
Speed is equalized.

The Wright Way said:
Dragonboi9191 said:
Speed is equalized.
That was his reaction time. not speed.

He teleported out of the way. While he was sleeping. He didn't run, or get up.

What! You clearly see him sidestep it. When he teleports the screen backs out for a second.

The Wright Way said:
He teleported out of the way. While he was sleeping. He didn't run, or get up.
What! You clearly see him sidestep it. When he teleports the screen backs out for a second.
Sorry. My bad. My point is, his reaction time is really good, dodging a attack right after he was sleeping, so he wouldn't have a problem dodging.

OMEGA-82 said:
Starlight has to land one hit on sans and it's over
That's literally the worst argument you can make against Sans. Everyone on his win record one-shots but he still won.

Back