• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Paradox: The Wreckoning of the Return of the Revengeance Requim; Attack of the Added Alliterative Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad also thinks that. he said that the movie was boring, too long and only really worth it for the fight at the end

My friends like the MCU, I don't know about my parents though.

Rora Raro said:
SUPER OOF.
My dad is like the opposite. He really likes the MCU.
My dad loves the MCU too, hes seen all of the movies multiple times apparently. He just doesn't like 3.5 hour movies

Yellowpig10 said:
yeah you're not the best one to judge anything related to undertale then. i mean you're probably right, the fandom isn't doing well. but i think you should just not talk on any subject related to toby fox in general
Hmmmmm...

ENDGAME SPOILERS: Scooby-Doo dies for Shaggy to obtain the soul stone. Later in the movie, Shaggy shoots himself due to depression.

MaxForward said:
ENDGAME SPOILERS: Scooby-Doo dies for Shaggy to obtain the soul stone. Later in the movie, Shaggy shoots himself due to depression.
Wrong thread

ÒÇɵ¡îÒüúÒüªÒü┐ÒüƒÒÇæBLOODY STREAMÒÇÉtaigaÒÇæ
ÒÇɵ¡îÒüúÒüªÒü┐ÒüƒÒÇæBLOODY STREAMÒÇÉtaigaÒÇæ

In case nobody's noticed, I REALLY ******* love Bloody Stream

I mean, there is an Endgame Spoiler thread.

Still, nothing we post here is wrong.

Everyone in this thread will drink water at some point.

See? That wasn't wrong.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROJECT YOUR BELIEFS ON SOMEONE ELSE, OKAY JERK

That link does not work, even without the dot.

So, watching a documentary on Comrade Enver (the guy who ruled over my shithole for a good 40 years) and his recently recovered private messages with other officials.

It reads exactly like gossiping housewives, only people were killed by them. A lot of of people.

Seol404 said:
Ryukama said:
Yeah but it'd look really stupid if someone did it IRL lol
Go away heretic.
What have you done!? You've opened the portal for the heretics to--

B═Üß©╝═ö╠ª═Ä╠£═Ä╠ñO═ê╠£╠£╠▒╠│═ê╠®═×O╠░═ö╠ú╠á╠¼D╠á╠½╠½═à ╠ÑF╠¡═ì═û╠«═ûO═ê═ç═ö╠¬╠û┼û╠¡╠ñ╠¬ ╠¡═öTH╠»╠£╠░╠Ø═£─ÿ╠á ╠ú╠▒B╠º╠ÿ╠ƒL╠▓╠»╠▒╠ÿ═Ö═ë╠áO═ò╠ÿ╠╣╠╗╠¡╠▒╠╗O╠╣╠¼═ç═ê╠®═ò═ÿD═× ╠½╠¼╠¼╠½╠ñ╠ÑG╠Ñ╠▒╠¬O╠│═ê╠«╠¬╠ûD╠û╠Ø═ó ═Ü╠░╠░╠«╠û╠á╠ÿ═óBL╠©╠║═ê╠╗╠▓═Ö╠▓╠»O╠í╠×═ÖO═ö╠ƒ╠½╠░D╠╝═Ü╠Ö╠«╠û═Ö╠á ═Å╠ƒ═ö╠¡╠£╠½╠Ø╠ÿF╠®╠Ñ═ÖO╠┤╠«═ê╠£╠║╠®╠Ø═ÖR╠ø╠ñ═ç╠▒ ═ö═ô═û═ë╠Ø╠½╠║═×T╠¿╠ñ═ìH╠£═óE╠»╠»╠Ö═ÿ═à ╠í╠ÿ╠╗═ô╠«═öß©å═ë╠║╠×╠ƒ╠¼═óL╠©╠ñ├ô╠×╠╝╠╣O╠¬═ê╠×╠╣═û╠ñ═ÿß©î╠Ñ═à ═Ü╠á═ô═ÜG╠á═íO╠ó╠║╠ù═ò═ç╠«╠ªD╠ÿ╠ª═Ö╠£ ═ô═Ö╠®B╠ª╠ù═çL╠À═ûOO═Å╠ª╠«D╠ñ═Ü╠╗╠ò ╠¡╠▓F╠¿╠¼╠á╠╣╠╗═ê╠Ø═àO╠ÿ═ì═ë═àR╠Â╠│╠╣╠«╠½╠¬ ═Ä═Ü╠╣═ÖT═Ö╠▒╠»H╠©╠ƒ╠¡╠╣═ÖE═ì═ó ╠¡╠òB╠┤╠¼╠ªß©Â╠½O╠½═ô╠│═Üì╠╝═ì╠¼═àD╠▓╠Ñ╠Ñ═ê ÊëG╠½O╠▓╠ñ╠®╠║D╠×═Ü═ö╠®╠ù═ê​

Sorta l8 aren't you m8?

Also, again, that's not how it works.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Sorta l8 aren't you m8?
Also, again, that's not how it works.
But Chaos is chock-full of heretics! How can it not be how it works!?
Chaos is a ladder.

Chaos is a ladder.

Y═ë╠░╠ªO═á╠╗╠¡═öU═Ø╠×╠á═Ü═ò╠£═ë═Ö'═Ä╠▓╠×RE═Å╠¬ ╠½═ìJ═ó╠®╠½╠╗═ì═Ü═û╠║U═ü╠Ö╠╣╠╗╠×═ì═ÜS╠ø╠ÿ╠ÑT╠┤╠ú╠░═ò═Ö ╠ø╠£╠ª═à╠ƒT╠Á╠ù═ò╠ù╠▒R╠ƒ╠ƒ╠ñ╠▓Y═à╠×IÊë═ö═ê═û═çN╠À═ö═ÄG╠ù╠¬╠ú ╠Â╠®═Ö╠«╠¬T═ë╠░╠¡═Ä╠½╠░╠ƒO╠ù╠╗╠Ñ═ì ╠½═Ü╠«╠ƒ╠░═ë╠¼S═Ä═ò═ëA╠ø═ë╠Ñ╠½╠╣═ç╠ÿV╠▓╠®═à╠¬╠ÖE═á═ò═ë╠× ╠¡╠ù╠»╠ØY╠½O═ì═ÜU╠¬╠│╠»RÊë╠╝╠ƒ╠¡═ô╠▒╠úS╠û═çE╠ñ╠╣╠▓╠ÑL╠Ø╠»╠áV═ç╠╗═öE═ë╠½╠û═Ü═ôS═Ü═ê═ì ═ç╠»╠»╠ª╠║╠ù═ìF═à═û╠á╠│═ôR═û╠╝╠║╠×═ÄO═à╠ñ╠Ø╠ñ╠║═ç╠ÖM╠▓╠«╠▒ ═×╠¡╠ú╠û╠á╠ªT╠┤H╠║E╠ò╠ƒ╠ª ╠┤╠¼I╠░═à═ö╠ù═ë╠ÖN╠óE═áV═Ö╠®═öI═Ç╠¼╠×╠ÖT╠╝╠░═Ü╠Ö╠ñ═ûA╠¼╠»B═ô═ò╠û═ûL╠¿╠¬╠×═Ö╠¡E═Ø╠×═ì╠á╠á╠×╠¬╠Ø.╠ù╠¼╠×═à╠ÿ╠╝​

TheDarkSide857 said:
Because simply invoking one of the Chaos Gods doesn't mean a Khornate warband is going to show up to **** everyone's with a Chain Axe.

On that note, there are more Chaos Gods than just Khorne.

This image right here is my most popular post in Tumblr.

Before saying "Bleh, Tumblr." hear me out: How did this even happen?

This isn't the first time I post DDLC X Homestuck, why is this image in particular so popular in comparision? Think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back