• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Paradox: The Wreckoning of the Return of the Revengeance Requim; Attack of the Added Alliterative Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rora Raro said:
To be fair, the assumption that I committed sudoku would not be entirely unreasonable.

Also, Hitler dies in World War II, sorry for the spoiler.

Seol404 said:
Also, Hitler dies in World War II, sorry for the spoiler.
Spoilers but the dinosaurs die on Earth

America wins its independance, oops, sorry for the spoiler, I'm very sorry.

The Big Bang happens 13 billion years ago

Napoleon loses the battle of Waterloo.

Spoils Joke Battles gets created over 3 years ago

I just realized that I'm taller than Genghis Khan and I feel really weird now.

Seol404 said:
I just realized that I'm taller than Genghis Khan and I feel really weird now.
How tall was he?

Ryukama said:
How tall was he?
Supposedly around 5'8, which would have been tall for an east asian.

I'm just gonna assume Ryu is actually 5'10 since thats average height for white Americans

Speaking of giants, I've been enjoying watching Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall on YouTube together recently.

I swear, those guys need their own Netflix show. They are about the only vloggers I can actually say I like unironically.

Seol404 said:
I'm just gonna assume Ryu is actually 5'10 since thats average height for white Americans
TFW this is my actual height...

Crabwhale said:
Speaking of giants, I've been enjoying watching Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall on YouTube together recently.
I swear, those guys need their own Netflix show. They are about the only vloggers I can actually say I like unironically.
I remember seeing that picture of Brian Shaw trying to fit in an airplane lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back