• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not a Gary Stu, I swear! Itachi vs Han Jee-Han

Oh wow. Edo Itachi means that he has that good regen. So spamming arrows or lightning isn't viable enough to win.

If chakra is equated to magic here, would Itachi die if his chakra is negated? Or does that only apply to the one who cast the Edo Tensei?

I mean, he's 7-A, I doubt it would have done the trick regardless.

Neither should aply. Edo Tensei operates based on a seal, and I have no idea how -50% would aply to it. And using it on the caster is kinda useless, as they aren't any more related to an edo tensei than Han is to a golem.

Wow, I totally didn't realize the tier difference.

Gotcha, thank you.

So I guess Han starts with his usual stuffs, flight + observe + some random attack, probably lightning arrows or something. And observe tells him this guy can one shot him, and that he has insane dura. His int stat would probably be super high as well.

In that case Han would be forced to go for dura negating things. So trying to perform his mind manip (which Itachi resists I believe), going with his fool's act/magical shackles/sleep manip combo, or his spatial distortion bullets.

I think I'll wait for an Itachi supporter to arrive.

Observe wouldn't work. But that would tell him much about the AP difference. And if observe worked I'm pretty sure Itachi would be in the 200 INT rnge, what with him being as smart as the third hokagew when he was seven.

I don't think his resistance is beter than Han's mindhax, what with it being better than Shin's.

Why wouldn't observe work? Is Itachi resistant to information analysis as well?

Oh, that's true. I forgot how good his mindhax was.

Itachi would almost certanly start with Genjutsu, and then likely Amaterassu.

The former is useless due to Gamer's Mind, the latter would be really usefull, but it should hit Han's mana barrier instead of him. There is also the thing that it seems to be more of a durability ignoring thing than raw AP, since it takes time to burn through rocks but still affects tier 6 characters, so it could be argued that Han can heal himself faster than that would burn him.

I totally forgot about that. I thought it was only that he couldn't see the exact level, not the stats. But if he can't see their level then he would know that he can get one shot, as the only reason that happens is if the level difference is too much.

I'm not sure about Amateratsu. Would it instantly bypass his mana barrier? How effective would it be on his golems? I guess pretty effective since it's two tiers above.

I'm not really sure, honestly. Like, spatial distortion bullets give a win con. But like, it Itachi gets one solid hit he wins. And Amateratsu is a pretty good choice for that.

Yeah.

As I said, pinning down a numerical number for the damage it does is... difficult. Even if it did burn through it tough, it would just fall to the ground or simply stop burning. His golems would be done for tough, unless Itachi ot their arms, in which case they could maybe just let the limb fall and grow a new one.

Again, I don't really thing Amaterasu would Kill Han insantly, much like how it didn't burn rocks and trees instantly despite something like an average fireball doing the same.

Ah, I see. I'm not really sure then. Spatial distortion bullets or mind hax are Han's best bets. He just has to not get one shot by Amateratsu. Teleportation helps with that. As does his mana barrier presumably, since I guess it would act similar to a bijuu cloak.

I'll likely wait for other opinions.

Bump.

Since I am one of the few that are really knowledgeable about both, I'll just list their advantages: Itachi:

• Speed
  • AP
  • Amaterasu will be a big problem for Han, rough Mana Barriers give him an advantage as far as that goes.
  • Regenerationn
  • Precognition will make taking him off guard hard, but it also will make evading fool's act extremely difficult.
  • Shadow clone is an obvious advantage
  • Infinite Chakra. While both can use their skills near endlessly, he can spam more powernull attacks with no problem while Han does need seconds to even minutes to regen all of his mana.
  • Susanoo
  • And last and honestly most important, sharingan copycat. Being able to copy some of Han's skills will be a massive boon. He won't be able to make golems and such, but he would be able to use something like infinite mana arrows.
Han:

• Reaction speed advantage (His thought speed is over 8 times Itachi's speed, tough his reaction speed isn't far behind due to the sharingan)
  • Golems, tough amaterasu and aoe attacks would be problematic to them
  • Magic null would make him unable to properly use ninjutsu, and likely reduce even his eyes effectiveness by 50%.
  • Flight is a neat advantage to have. He could stay out of range for most of the abilities Itachi has.
  • Gnome and co. would be problematic for Itachi, as they could push him out of his susanoo for example.
  • Lifting Strenght. Making mana bindings around Itachi would be problematic for him, even if he could just burn them away.
  • Sleep Inducement
  • Sorcerer's Realm would actually make Han a good 3 times faster
  • His invisibility would also mask his Mana, so sharingan wouldn't get around it

Pretty sure Han has this.

He stat amps, sees the level disparity, drops several golems and then, after seeing the golems get demolished, Bear Gryll memes his way through it. Most jutsu get nulled, after which Itachi gets either restrain-sleep combo'd or Fool's act-Mind Break combo'd.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Itachi would almost certanly start with Genjutsu, and then likely Amaterassu.
The former is useless due to Gamer's Mind, the latter would be really usefull, but it should hit Han's mana barrier instead of him. There is also the thing that it seems to be more of a durability ignoring thing than raw AP, since it takes time to burn through rocks but still affects tier 6 characters, so it could be argued that Han can heal himself faster than that would burn him.
Since when does immunity to MM grant immunity to Illusion Creation? Genjutsu users, while able to MM, primarily manipulate the 5 senses, which is more biological manipulation than MM.

Biological stuff is also what Gaia views as a mental status effect, but regardless of that, ocular genjutsu affects the mind itself. It's why it's hard to resist in-verse.

Well, since no one else has showed up to give better reasons for Itachi winning, I'll go with Han for now. I'm pretty sure only Amateratsu would give him trouble, and even then he has teleportation.

Back