• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the Pink Haired Fighters

- Nonon is in her Symphony Regalia MK.II

- Post-Chapter 632 Sakura

- Morals off

- Speed Equalized

Destination: Metropolis, DC Universe.

Hmm. Even with speed equalized, Nonon still has the ability to fly so she can get out of reach of Sakura's hands.

That and Nonon can just spam her noice/sound based attacks to screw up with her eardrums and such. Don't recall Sakura having anything to counter that.

Agreed with Cross. Nonon also in character wouldn't be above using "cheap" tactics like flying out of range and spamming (as shown against Ryuko) Let alone in bloodlust.

@Aizen Regular speed it is. If Falcon makes the speed equal I think it's more fair. Especially since Sakura has some abilities in her arsenal as well like crating illusions and gases.

I believe Nonon would win with difficulty, but they are in Metropolis. Sakura could probably jump and run up buildings and stop Nonon before she flies too high. Besides, if Nonon was bloodlusted, she wouldn't exactly fly so high that she wouldn't be to hit Sakura. Sakura could just hide somewhere and wait for Nonon to get frustrated.

Also, Sakura has regen/healing, so she could survive a few attacks.

What Aizen said. She can dispel illusions, but she doesn't create them. Unless it's the clone jutsu that's being refered?

@Aizen Odd. That's not what the profiles say. Someone should fix that if it's not the case.

EDIT: @Cross yes that's what I was referring to.

LordLuminous said:
And make clones of herself (rarely)
Yep, Sakura will just charge in headon recklessly without giving any thoughts to clones, she does this in character anyway but especially bloodlusted.

Yeah. I'm convinced this is a stomp. Speed equalised isn't much better.

@Aizen I don't see why a stats equal match with one character having a range advantage is a real stomp. Surely we have accepted threads in which characters had FAR greater things in their arsenal.

If you can tell me why this isn't a stomp i'd be very interested. What do you think gives sakura a chance here?

Just noticed Speed is equalised now, but that means nothing if your opponent cannot be touched..

Yeah what Weekly has said. Also like Lord has said Sakura can climb buildings and jump towards Nonon. You can't say we have never accepted a match more unfair than this. Especially ones where characters have reality warping, pre cog, dura negation, etc. Stats equal with one character having range isn't a stomp.

I'm with Ryu and Weekly here as well as what Lord said earlier.

Sakura can just climb or run up the buildings and try to attempt to jump at Nonon. I mean Nonon has sound powers and flight plus the range advantage but honestly this shouldn't be enough to be a stomp.

In fact, this doesn't feel like a stomp to me either.

@weekly if you toldme why this isn't a stomp besides reciting statistics i'll be more inclined to listen.

I guess the location makes this not as bad, although Bloodlusted is going to make Sakura dumber then usual and just charge opponents.

Well if you guys want to add it I don't really care, it's pretty borderline now that speeds equal, and if you factor in the 1%chance sakura will actually make use of the enviroment shes in.

@ryu I don't care about others matches, that's irrelevant and you know it. It's a case by case scenario.

@Aizen I get that things are case by case scenerio but you really cannot call a match where everything is equal except on thing (one thing that isn't even hardcore hax such rather range) a stomp. If so then we might as well close most threads made here cause you can make a similar case with anything. Range isn't even a definitive factor due to the location.

If anything range is what is keeping this from being a stalemate. All stats are equal and Nonon is not a skilled fighter and is prone to rage as well.

@ryu It's more like Sakura has so little in her favour that it hurts. She punches. that's it. and shes not the type to employ strategy or tactics well either. Bloodlusted more so

@Aizen Nonon is not a physical fighter either. All she does is fly to escape being getting hit and give ranged attacks. There is absolutely no stradegy or smarts involved in running away from an opponent and attacking from afar. Nor is there any involved in jumping/climbing from buildings to reach Nonon. Both are rather unskilled fighters with everything equal except range.

Yep. The range is going to give her a overwhelming victory here. In the right conditions it's just as valuable as any other statistic.

Also, notice how it's not even a question of who wins, but by how badly.

@Mighty Forcefield is something Nonon learns EoS. Not something she could use in this battle

Also the soundwaves were more something that incovienced Ryuko than hurt her (also getting knocked out of the ring resulted in a loss so Ryuko was extra careful in that situation) Granted she has other projectiles but with speed equal Sakura should at least have a chance at dodging, or sending the missile back at her like Ryuko did.

The environment and Nonon's increasing need to somewhat get close to Sakura to finish her off will somewhat close the range gap. If Sakura manages to get close to Nonon she's gonna beat her up pretty well since Nonon has no physical fighting skill. Even less than what Sakura has.

not a mismatch after speed equilized

also, the range only matters if sakurs is like more than her range distance from nonon, but this will be a close up fight in close quarters

so not a stomp either

overall, i think even with speed equal, nonon wins

Sakura has range too guys

She can lift and throw rocks that are huge

+ With the slug on her side its gonna take more than cutting her in half from the waist down to get her out.

Sakura lacks actual physical strength,it's precise chakra control to create the devastating effects she produces from her punches,she has no massive objects lifting feats.But with the strength of a 100 seal few things will kill sakura,since sakura will practically regenerate from anything even internal organ damage,except being bisected or decapped.

And sakura can actually end this match in ONE PUNNNNNNNNNNNNCH.

Sakura's physical strength is whats shown done w/ chakra, just like every other character uses energy for superhuman strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back