• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test vs Nonon Jakuzure: Battle of the Midgets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Nonon is moving at mach 5, more then fast enough to catch Johnny doing anything that isn't literally clapping. Mach 7 can cross 100 miles or 160 kilometers in 1.5 seconds. 4 kilometers is a literal joke for Nonon to get into range even at hundreds of meters of range considering she's moving at mach 5.

Teleportation is once again too god damn slow. This fight would have to take place at like 30 kilometers apart for it to be fast enough.

Your arguments for the rest are "why can't Johnny win if Nonon lost to flight in-verse". Because my dear debater, Johnny needs to get past her passive forcefield that covers her whole body, which means Johnny can't even teleport into it. And all of his shit can easily be reflected right the piss back at him.

Your wanking it by saying hell get away from dozens of hits without damage. That's the wank, Johnny's toon force is literally worthless unless Nonon somehow only hits him once.

Then I'll have this closed for spite an you just farming wins for Johnny. Capice?
Johnny opens with Hurricane Hands, so he will clap first. And the attack will come out quicker. Since Johnny is Mach 5 as well, he'll cover the range far quicker, as he already has Several Kilometers for range.

You're acting like Johnny's Teleportation takes centuries lol. If you're saying it takes half a second to a second for the Teleportation to fully activate, then that will be enough time for Johnny for Teleport away.

Ryuko got passed Nonon's force fields the moment she gained the ability to fly, because Nonon had trouble predicting where Ryuko would attack. Imagine how hard it would be for her now that she's facing someone with flight and teleportation? Exactly. Again, Nonon has to predict where Johnny will attack, and Johnny can just attack once, teleport, and attack her again out of her sight. He can do that the whole fight, and she'll eventually get overwhelmed. And she'll have a hard time trying to find Johnny due to his Stealth Mastery as well.

Toon Force + Pain Tolerance? And you're only 2.2x stronger than that person who has those abilities? Yeah, the attacks will hurt a bit, but not really.

Stop being toxic. I have voted against Johnny before. Don't accuse someone of spite without giving competent reasons.

Probably not at all honestly, everything I see there can either be busted out of with sheer AP or sheer LS, so doesn't change anything IIRC
I can understand everything but Elasticity. Johnny got squished and flattened and wasn't phased. That along with Toon Force and Pain Tolerance makes you very hard to kill.

Johnny opens with Hurricane Hands, so he will clap first. And the attack will come out quicker. Since Johnny is Mach 5 as well, he'll cover the range far quicker, as he already has Several Kilometers for range.

You're acting like Johnny's Teleportation takes centuries lol. If you're saying it takes half a second to a second for the Teleportation to fully activate, then that will be enough time for Johnny for Teleport away.

Ryuko got passed Nonon's force fields the moment she gained the ability to fly, because Nonon had trouble predicting where Ryuko would attack. Imagine how hard it would be for her now that she's facing someone with flight and teleportation? Exactly. Again, Nonon has to predict where Johnny will attack, and Johnny can just attack once, teleport, and attack her again out of her sight. He can do that the whole fight, and she'll eventually get overwhelmed. And she'll have a hard time trying to find Johnny due to his Stealth Mastery as well.

Toon Force + Pain Tolerance? And you're only 2.2x stronger than that person who has those abilities? Yeah, the attacks will hurt a bit, but not really.

Stop being toxic. I have voted against Johnny before. Don't accuse someone of spite without giving competent reasons.
Attack reflection, forcefields, we both know how that ends. Also Johnny has a nasty tendency to announce the attack in-question to the heavens before actually doing it.

Half a second is enough time to be way too slow to actually be acclible here in any decent form IIRC.

Attack once, take half a second to teleport which is way too long since he cant exactly really dodge while teleporting, let alone attack.

Toon force is completely worthless against the dozens of attacks that will be hitting Johnny for teleporting. It would be more acclible if Johnny was the faster one and he was getting bumped down in how many mach he is funnily enough.

The way your speaking heavily implies spite. I'm not being toxic by pointing out that it's easy to call it to be a spite to try and farm wins, even if a quick look at the beginning of the thread is against that. Also bolding makes you seem more aggressive then me here.
Then don't debate here? No one asked you to come here. If you "hate" these verses, then why are you here?
Sheer and utter boredom and wanting to try and debate different characters. I'll often crash threads on characters I hate just to cure boredom some more.
I can understand everything but Elasticity. Johnny got squished and flattened and wasn't phased. That along with Toon Force and Pain Tolerance makes you very hard to kill.
Then stomp. Jakuzure can't harm Johnny worth a damn even if she plays everything perfectly. Even though it'll probably be called toon force then still stomp, Johnny's toon force is better and can make him tank shit like that.

Attack reflection, forcefields, we both know how that ends. Also Johnny has a nasty tendency to announce the attack in-question to the heavens before actually doing it.

Half a second is enough time to be way too slow to actually be acclible here in any decent form IIRC.

Attack once, take half a second to teleport which is way too long since he cant exactly really dodge while teleporting, let alone attack.

Toon force is completely worthless against the dozens of attacks that will be hitting Johnny for teleporting. It would be more acclible if Johnny was the faster one and he was getting bumped down in how many mach he is funnily enough.

The way your speaking heavily implies spite. I'm not being toxic by pointing out that it's easy to call it to be a spite to try and farm wins, even if a quick look at the beginning of the thread is against that. Also bolding makes you seem more aggressive then me here.

Sheer and utter boredom and wanting to try and debate different characters. I'll often crash threads on characters I hate just to cure boredom some more.

Then stomp. Jakuzure can't harm Johnny worth a damn even if she plays everything perfectly. Even though it'll probably be called toon force then still stomp, Johnny's toon force is better and can make him tank shit like that.
True. Johnny has a tendency to announce his attacks. But he'll realize that's a dumb idea to do the first time. That won't play a factor.

Half a second? You mean 0.5 seconds? That's enough time. Plus, it takes 1.5 seconds for someone who is Mach 7 to cover 160 kilometers. The speed of sound is 760 mph iirc. Mach 5 is 3800 mph. According to this, it takes 1 minute and 34 seconds. Unless I'm calculating something wrong.

Johnny wouldn't even let the attacks hit him in the first. He can just fly away (which is how Nonon lost, need I remind you) or just teleport. Yes, Johnny's 2.2x weaker than Ryuko, but that doesn't matter. Say if you're stronger than me by 2.2x. Your weakness is characters who fly, or characters that have just as much, or more mobility than you. You even lost to someone due to that reason. You're now facing me who flies and can telelport. You're screwed in the fight, even if you're stronger.

Bro, @Nierre was the first person to call it a stomp. And then I tried defending Nonon, explaining why it wasn't a stomp. The reason why I conceded initially was because I wasn't too knowledgeable on Nonon. I legit have voted against Johnny before. So yes, toxic. Bolding is something you shouldn't take seriously. Calling out someone for spite can lead to warnings, and potentially bans if they continue doing it. Bolding doesn't compare to someone accusing someone of spite without good proof.

Admitting to being bored and then accusing someone of spite does not look good on your part. At all. I tried defending Nonon, saying it wasn't a stomp. Then when @Spinoirr, who's far more knowledgeable on Kill la Kill on me, came in, I started arguing that it wasn't a stomp. Read the thread again.

Way to read.
"The way your speaking heavily implies spite. I'm not being toxic by pointing out that it's easy to call it to be a spite to try and farm wins, even if a quick look at the beginning of the thread is against that. Also bolding makes you seem more aggressive then me here."

Like, don't tell someone to look back through a thread when you missed a clear and concise point by several galaxies. Doesn't make you look good.

And by "toon force is completely worthless" I mean Johnny's level of Toon Force IIRC
His Toon Force is not worthless in the slightest.

Let's compare him to e characters with Toon Force.

First, Nui Harime. Her Toon Force isn't even combat applicable. And if it was, it's low-level Toon Force, as it states in the profile.

Next, Mew Ichigo. Her Toon Force, at best, gives her 4th Wall Awareness and Future Sight. Future Sight is fine, but overall, low-level.

Third, Timmy Turner. His Toon Force gives him Mid-High, Better Acrobatics, 4th Wall Awareness, Dimensional Storage (Hammerspace), Body Control, Stealth Mastery, Elasticity, Social Influencing, Explosion Manip, Limited Deconstruction, Psuedo-Flight, with a couple more minor abilities. Johnny himself has most of these abilities. This should be considered Mid-level Toon Force.

Johnny's Toon Force is not worthless.

His Toon Force is not worthless in the slightest.

Let's compare him to e characters with Toon Force.

First, Nui Harime. Her Toon Force isn't even combat applicable. And if it was, it's low-level Toon Force, as it states in the profile.

Next, Mew Ichigo. Her Toon Force, at best, gives her 4th Wall Awareness and Future Sight. Future Sight is fine, but overall, low-level.

Third, Timmy Turner. His Toon Force gives him Mid-High, Better Acrobatics, 4th Wall Awareness, Dimensional Storage (Hammerspace), Body Control, Stealth Mastery, Elasticity, Social Influencing, Explosion Manip, Limited Deconstruction, Psuedo-Flight, with a couple more minor abilities. Johnny himself has most of these abilities. This should be considered Mid-level Toon Force.

Johnny's Toon Force is not worthless.
And from what I'm seeing Johnny's toon force gives him the ability to no-sell attacks comparable to him, good teleportation in first key, and some pretty good elasticity. That isn't what I'd call good toon force

Way to read.
"The way your speaking heavily implies spite. I'm not being toxic by pointing out that it's easy to call it to be a spite to try and farm wins, even if a quick look at the beginning of the thread is against that. Also bolding makes you seem more aggressive then me here."
How is the way I'm speaking seem like spite? Someone blurted out that it was a stomp. I said it wasn't. I conceded, as I wasn't too knowledgeable on Nonon. When someone else came in defense of Nonon, I then realized it wasn't a stomp, and I continued saying it wasn't a stomp. But yeah, that "heavily implies spite." I literally voted against Johnny before. You don't know me, and you didn't talk to me like other people on this wiki. I've went against Johnny before, and I've even made points that benefited the opponent Johnny was facing. I'm not trying to farm wins out for Johnny. I already explained the bolding part. That doesn't compare to someone who randomly accuses someone of spite.

Like, don't tell someone to look back through a thread when you missed a clear and concise point by several galaxies. Doesn't make you look good.
And don't use your boredom to bring toxicity to a thread that no one asked you to participate.

To be blunt, if you're bored, there is way better things to do than to be on this wiki. Not dissing the wiki by any means here.

How is the way I'm speaking seem like spite? Someone blurted out that it was a stomp. I said it wasn't. I conceded, as I wasn't too knowledgeable on Nonon. When someone else came in defense of Nonon, I then realized it wasn't a stomp, and I continued saying it wasn't a stomp. But yeah, that "heavily implies spite." I literally voted against Johnny before. You don't know me, and you didn't talk to me like other people on this wiki. I've went against Johnny before, and I've even made points that benefited the opponent Johnny was facing. I'm not trying to farm wins out for Johnny. I already explained the bolding part. That doesn't compare to someone who randomly accuses someone of spite
Once again, Ryuko didn't use regeneration to win. Heck, she didn't even use it the whole battle. To kill someone with High-Mid, you have to turn someone to ashes or vaporize them iirc. If Nonon was able to do that, that means Nonon is stronger, which she's not. They're both comparable at the time. She lost to Ryuko not because of regeneration. But because of flight, something Johnny has. Plus teleportation. Nonon. Is. Screwed.
Blunt as a sledgehammer, that isn't the tone to use cause some people will take that right out of the context of the thread to call spite, which I did as something to make a point. In fact, your being more toxic in this above post then I've been this whole thread. So do yourself a favor and check the tone in your posts before you actually post them, I made that mistake myself this thread when I made the point about spite, I didn't include the parts about tone or anything else. And bolding stuff only makes you seem toxic when it's combined with that tone. Has that been made clear?

And don't use your boredom to bring toxicity to a thread that no one asked you to participate.

To be blunt, if you're bored, there is way better things to do than to be on this wiki. Not dissing the wiki by any means here.
Hypocrisy about toxicity, considering you shot the ammo and I responded.

As I see it we both screwed up in our usage of tone. But being a hypocrite about calling out someone's toxicity doesn't make you look good and looks closer to you trying to pass blame, even though I doubt you meant that.

Blunt as a sledgehammer, that isn't the tone to use cause some people will take that right out of the context of the thread to call spite, which I did as something to make a point. In fact, your being more toxic in this above post then I've been this whole thread. So do yourself a favor and check the tone in your posts before you actually post them, I made that mistake myself this thread when I made the point about spite, I didn't include the parts about tone or anything else. And bolding stuff only makes you seem toxic when it's combined with that tone. Has that been made clear?
Blunt =/= toxic. Someone on this wiki called me annoying before (won't call out any names), and I took it like a man, and complimented them for being honest and blunt. Heck, someone even accused me of trying to gain attention to someone I've talked to many times, and we settled it like men and came to a consensus. I'm being blunt right here, as I explained the whole situation in the beginning of the thread. Saying "you don't know me" isn't toxic in the slightest. It's an objective fact. You don't know me like other people on this wiki, and we've only talked a couple of times prior to this thread, compared to the dozens of times I've talked to other people, and consider them friends. That's not toxic. That's being blunt/honest, which is something people need to start learning the difference from.

I'm being dead serious when I say that when I first joined this wiki, someone accused me of making a Johnny Test spite match (we're friends now, though). I defended myself, saying what happened in the previous comments, and how it wasn't a spite match. Someone else even said to not randomly accuse someone of spite unless you have good reasoning. They were being toxic, and the person who did that acknowledged that, and now he's one of the people on the wiki I consider a friend I have fun talking to.
Then I'll have this closed for spite an you just farming wins for Johnny. Capice?
(Yes this is me digging deeper. Let spite move you faster cause I hate both of these verses)
This does not look good. Unless you're joking in the first comment. Participating in a thread in which the 2 verses that are in the thread you hate, accusing someone of spite, and then saying you just jumped on here because you were bored isn't the way you should be doing stuff here.

Once again, accusing someone of spite is way more aggressive than bolding a few words. That's not even a comparison.
Hypocrisy about toxicity, considering you shot the ammo and I responded.
Reverse it. You accused me of spite, and I responded back.

Blunt =/= toxic. Someone on this wiki called me annoying before (won't call out any names), and I took it like a man, and complimented them for being honest and blunt. Heck, someone even accused me of trying to gain attention to someone I've talked to many times, and we settled it like men and came to a consensus. I'm being blunt right here, as I explained the whole situation in the beginning of the thread. Saying "you don't know me" isn't toxic in the slightest. It's an objective fact. You don't know me like other people on this wiki, and we've only talked a couple of times prior to this thread, compared to the dozens of times I've talked to other people, and consider them friends. That's not toxic. That's being blunt/honest, which is something people need to start learning the difference from.

I'm being dead serious when I say that when I first joined this wiki, someone accused me of making a Johnny Test spite match (we're friends now, though). I defended myself, saying what happened in the previous comments, and how it wasn't a spite match. Someone else even said to not randomly accuse someone of spite unless you have good reasoning. They were being toxic, and the person who did that acknowledged that, and now he's one of the people on the wiki I consider a friend I have fun talking to.

This does not look good. Unless you're joking in the first comment. Participating in a thread in which the 2 verses that are in the thread you hate, accusing someone of spite, and then saying you just jumped on here because you were bored isn't the way you should be doing stuff here.

Once again, accusing someone of spite is way more aggressive than bolding a few words. That's not even a comparison.

Reverse it. You accused me of spite, and I responded back.
You weren't blunt there, you were pretty deeply aggressive and even toxic in the tone, and I responded in a less aggressive tone, but still too aggressive. Talking as someone who writes stories and RPs semi-often, both of our tones were extremely aggressive. I'm, once again, not being toxic in-context.

Once again, I responded to your extreme aggression and even spiteful tone with some of my own aggression, not the best choice, but it's what happened.

Why yes, being bored and wanting to debate new characters even if I hate both series is something that happens. I don't want to debate the same old verses and the same old characters again and again. That gets repetitive and boring.

Read your post and my post then compare the tones. Yours sounds a helluva lot more aggressive then mine even if an accusation, that in-context actually isn't toxic at all is used. Getting frustrated is okay, I do it pretty often, but bolding something in a post that's already aggressive takes it up to the max.

I wouldn't be talking about tone if it wasn't important here. Your being blunt, not aggressive now. That's good. But your tone before this post was aggressive, which isn't good.

You weren't blunt there, you were pretty deeply aggressive and even toxic in the tone, and I responded in a less aggressive tone, but still too aggressive. Talking as someone who writes stories and RPs semi-often, both of our tones were extremely aggressive. I'm, once again, not being toxic in-context.

Once again, I responded to your extreme aggression and even spiteful tone with some of my own aggression, not the best choice, but it's what happened.

Why yes, being bored and wanting to debate new characters even if I hate both series is something that happens. I don't want to debate the same old verses and the same old characters again and again. That gets repetitive and boring.

Read your post and my post then compare the tones. Yours sounds a helluva lot more aggressive then mine even if an accusation, that in-context actually isn't toxic at all is used. Getting frustrated is okay, I do it pretty often, but bolding something in a post that's already aggressive takes it up to the max.

I wouldn't be talking about tone if it wasn't important here. Your being blunt, not aggressive now. That's good. But your tone before this post was aggressive, which isn't good.
Yes I was being blunt. Being blunt does require to be aggressive to an extent, but that's about it. I wasn't being toxic in the slightest. Being toxic is throwing out petty insults when it's not needed. Not being blunt/mildly aggressive when making an argument. Once again, you accused me of spite, and I responded to you mildly aggressively. Being spiteful in a thread can lead to consequences, so yes, accusing me of spite without any good reasoning is far worse than bolding a few words. Bolding a few words isn't "taking it to the max." Accusing someone of spite is that. That can lead to consequences.

I can see if I was constantly bolding/putting caps in all of my responses, but I only bolded a few words once. How's that extremely aggressive/toxic? You accused me of making a spite match, which has happened before. And I defended myself. Was I bit more aggressive after you accused me? Yes. But is it toxic and worth calling out? Not in the slightest. I wasn't the one say who randomly came out and said this match was a stomp. I was literally defending Nonon there. How unbiased can you get?

I'm not saying getting bored and participating in fresh threads in which the characters you know little to nothing about doesn't happen. I've made random VS threads out of boredom myself lol. But hoping onto a thread knowing fully well that you hate both verses and accusing the OP of spite is a bit much, don't you think?

Accusing someone of spite can lead to consequences. What makes it worse is that you have no good reason to do that, so that is far worse than me bolding a few words.

I recommend that you read through prior comments before accusing someone of something that can get them potentially banned for a period of time. You don't know how that person will respond. And if you accuse them of something without any good reasoning, they're more often than not, going to be more aggressive. And they have every right to. I blunt/mildly aggressive at best. This could've all been avoided if you didn't falsely accuse me of spite.

You were being far more aggressive then blunt. Not even close. You are also ignoring context. I clarified that no, I wasn't ignoring context, and was only really making a point.

Once again, the way you were speaking implies spite. Context matters, and so does tone. We both screwed up here. Blind aggression can be considered toxic and is often said to be so.

It takes repeted and consistent reports shown true in all context to lead to consequences. One accusation that in context wasn't even one and even if it was could still very easily be proven false isn't even fetching a warning.

You were being far more aggressive then blunt. Not even close. You are also ignoring context. I clarified that no, I wasn't ignoring context, and was only really making a point.

Once again, the way you were speaking implies spite. Context matters, and so does tone. We both screwed up here. Blind aggression can be considered toxic and is often said to be so.

It takes repeted and consistent reports shown true in all context to lead to consequences. One accusation that in context wasn't even one and even if it was could still very easily be proven false isn't even fetching a warning.
Answer this question for me: Which is more aggressive/toxic?

A: Falsely/randomly accusing someone of spite
or
B: Bolding a few words
You tell me.

I agree. Blind aggression should be seen as toxic. But the problem was I was being mildly aggressive at best. I've already mentioned a few scenarios that happened in this wiki where the person I was talking to was being aggressive/toxic. 2 of them turned out positively, as those 2 people I consider friends now. 1 of them was us reaching a consensus.

Honestly, this is the consequence for being passionate with your fave, in this case Random with Johnny Test
Do I love Johnny Test? Yes.

However, I don't like being accused of things I know I wasn't doing. If I falsely accused you of something you know you didn't do, you'd have every right to be aggressive towards me.

Answer this question for me: Which is more aggressive/toxic?

A: Falsely/randomly accusing someone of spite
or
B: Bolding a few words
You tell me.

I agree. Blind aggression should be seen as toxic. But the problem was I was being mildly aggressive at best. I've already mentioned a few scenarios that happened in this wiki where the person I was talking to was being aggressive/toxic. 2 of them turned out positively, as those 2 people I consider friends now. 1 of them was us reaching a consensus.
You say you were being mildly aggressive, your tone was far more aggressive without any purpose. The bolded part just added to it. I never said that the accusation on its own wasn't aggressive when there wasn't any true context behind it. It was, and I've long since acknowledged that, notice how I never mentioned your response to the accusation that didn't have context. After the context was explained was when it should've boiled down, and it did.

You say you were being mildly aggressive, your tone was far more aggressive without any purpose. The bolded part just added to it. I never said that the accusation on its own wasn't aggressive when there wasn't any true context behind it. It was, and I've long since acknowledged that, notice how I never mentioned your response to the accusation that didn't have context. After the context was explained was when it should've boiled down, and it did.
Once again, how is bolding a few words once in a thread with almost 200 comments toxic in the slightest? That's the main question I have.

At best, it's mildly aggressive.

If I was constantly bolding or capping words in every single one of my responses, then I'll see your point. But doing it once and being considered toxic I just can't see.

This situation played out almost exactly that one time one person accused me of making a spiteful Johnny Test thread (won't mention any names. Not that kind of person. We're friends now). He accused me of spite. I defended myself, and I came off as a little bit aggressive, which I had every right to do. Even some of the people in the thread we're telling the dude to chill out a bit.

You're literally that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back