• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Utsuro vs Kazumi Subaru

Its been a while i didn't make any Kazumi matches. Aside of that i'm struggling finding a opponent for Glaceo so whatever, i make this match instead.

Let's give it a try, shall we? The immortal Yatagarasu against the Black Cannibal Witch, who would win!!?

-Post-Cannibalism Kazumi are used

-Both in character

-Place: Kyoto

-Range are 10 meters

-Win via anything!!!

• Inconclusive: 0

Colour me biased after rewatching Utsuro fights (I love his rainbow effect when he dodges), but unless Kazumi uses Doppel she immediately stands no chance against Utsuro. Even though she outspeeds Utsuro, the second Utsuro discovers her soul gem is the fastest way to kill her she's done for.

Let's not forget, Utsuro is immune to all spells and anyone who is unable to match his swordmanship is done for. Especially as Utsuro's strength vastly overpowers Kazumi's, even post-cannibalism. She'd better not attempt at absorbing Utsuro either, otherwise he will have complete mind control over her. What a dangerous guy!

Sadly we don't yet know Utsuro's full potential, but I'm willing to bet it's at an exponential capacity.

Back