• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No More Heroes CRT 2.5 - Travis Strikes Again

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Alright, we're half a year away from NMH3 (hopefully) and I have a couple minor additions to make... and a big one.

Stats:

Attack Potency - Here's a calculation that might upgrade the whole verse... or not. I've detailed what I think we should do in the summary at the end.

Lifting Strength - Here's a Class 5 calculation yours truly brewed up. Applies to everyone except for TSA in-game profiles, of course.

Speed - Another calculation made by ya boy, this one Sub-Rel+. However, I will also mention that I'm not so sure about Sub-Rel speed for TSA in-game profiles being legit- and yes, I'm the one that added it, but looking at it again the lasers are a bit too vague imo. Man, this game is just completely featless huh. Anyway, Travis should also get at least Subsonic movement speed with his Shpeltiger (Stated to go faster than it is possible to measure. Can at least go at 200 mph).

Abilities:​

Shinobu and Henry, in their NMH2 keys, should have Statistics Amplification, as they can also Dark Step, which is the dodge move where everything slows down if you pull it off right.

TSA Shinobu should have Martial Arts as she can teach them.

Basically everyone should get Non-Physical Interaction as they can clash their weapons with Beam Katanas, which are made of energy- the blade at least. Obviously this applies to Elemental Intangibility only. Beam Katana users should also get Intangibility for their weapons- at least, the ones like Henry's, that have no metallic support. So, Death Metal or Travis' first Beam Katana wouldn't get it.

Addition to Resurrection for Death Glove users, only in the game world. They can simply load a save, since it's a videogame. Which I assume would also be time manipulation?

Teleportation for Shinobu

Enhanced Senses (Heat Detection) for Letz Shake. Also, Large Size Type 0 (If my calc is correct, it's 9.66 meters, which is barely under Type 1, but eh)

Flight for Travis' Shpeltiger.

That's basically it. But, I will replace some pics for characters like Shinobu, since the current ones are crrrrrusty

Last edited:
Probably, but I'd rather keep it as a non-specific "higher".

Also, I just remembered what I was missing, a second layer of resurrection that Travis and co have only within the videogames, which works the same as saving and loading does for us in real life, after all that's exactly what's happening there, you lose- that loads the previous save.

Yeah this seem good to put through, but also is TSA really featless?

Also hope NMH 3 has feats in the 5 tier range

TSA has literally nothing above 9-B lol, at least I think so, Death Marathon has something that's really close to an 8-A feat with a giant satellite falling but Travis has to escape that.

Anyway while it makes me feel a bit stupid that I forgot to put it in the OP, there's this feat here. Henry seems to eat that explosion without issue- if I'm right it might upgrade NMH1 Travis to 8-C/High 8-C, but first I want to debate whether it should be used or not, after all that explosion doesn't even knock away the wind turbines. I could try and calc the crater tho.

Also TSA already has two High 6-A statements, albeit too vague to do anything, and FU states he destroyed a planet, and was put in a "black hole prison" for it. If it's legit, that's damn juicy. At worst, Travis gets upgraded to the Low 7-B/7-B with that feat the pink jellyfish alien does in the FU trailer.

I actually think the crater can results in some 8-C+ to High 8-C as well, but you know we have to wait till we see it

I should mention that I do not think 8-B is an outlier for NMH1, I doubt it'll happen but if someone disagrees I can explain why I think that ofc.

This verse has intrigued me, honestly.
Games are fairly cheap on Switch, and there's a (meh) remake on PS3. If you're interested, trust your force, and head for the garden of madness...
What's the argument for 8-B being an outlier?
Nothing concrete, but Travis is hurt by smaller explosions, bullets, knives and all that.

To be fair could their be a scaling chain or I just the fact that Henry took 12 tons to the face and wasn’t even visible affect

I mean yeah, that's common videogame gameplay mechanics. Besides, Speed Buster did destroy several buildings and it would explain why the resurrected Bad Girl is comparable to the other playable characters from the get-go. The reason I suggested a "possibly" 8-B is not because I think it's an outlier, but because the feat itself is ambiguous.

Last edited:
Was inverse square law applied for the explosion calc?

Was inverse square law applied for the explosion calc?
There's like 30 different opinions on how to do that, but yeah, I multiplied it by the human body surface area to lower it. It's been accepted in previous calcs. The explosion itself is around 15 tons iirc

Ah, then it should be fine. Although, the feat being performed in a verse that peaks at 9-A+ is kinda iffy. I'd recommend finding another tier 8 feat to back it up at the very least.

The verse has an High 8-C feat, though, it's what the current High 8-C and 8-B ratings come from. Probably more than one, if you calculate the KE of the rocks Letz Shake shoots up in the second game you could totally get great results, then there's Speed Buster having caused the destruction of the city she's fought in (unknown timeframe, unfortunately), and the small earthquake Travis and Sylvia made when they had sex. Issue is all of these except Speed Buster are from NMH2, however there is the fact that all returning characters from NMH1 are obviously comparable to Travis, albeit training can also explain that.

Anyway, NMH being 8-B from the start would also explain Bad Girl being comparable to Travis when she's resurrected in Travis Strikes Again, and her being said to have been a better fighter than Badman, who is also 8-B, when she was alive.

Last edited:
Well, it fits our earthquake standards, I believe falling into the 8-B category. I just didn't wanna use it cause... y'know.

The verse has an High 8-C feat, though, it's what the current High 8-C and 8-B ratings come from. Probably more than one, if you calculate the KE of the rocks Letz Shake shoots up in the second game you could totally get great results, then there's Speed Buster having caused the destruction of the city she's fought in (unknown timeframe, unfortunately), and the small earthquake Travis and Sylvia made when they had sex. Issue is all of these except Speed Buster are from NMH2, however there is the fact that all returning characters from NMH1 are obviously comparable to Travis, albeit training can also explain that.

Anyway, NMH being 8-B from the start would also explain Bad Girl being comparable to Travis when she's resurrected in Travis Strikes Again, and her being said to have been a better fighter than Badman, who is also 8-B, when she was alive.
If you do calculate it, just by eyeballing it could it as results in so 8-B stuff?

If you do calculate it, just by eyeballing it could it as results in so 8-B stuff?
It's pretty hard to eyeball, honestly. Might just end up 9-A, probably closer to 8-C/8-C+. But seriously, it'd be a pain to do, and require a fuckton of assumptions.

So, does anyone disagree with Travis' keys looking something like this?

• 9-A, possibly 8-B | High 8-C, possibly 8-B | High 7-A | At least High 8-C, likely 8-B, 9-B within the Death Drive Mk. II
Everyone else's would look similar of course. The "at least High 8-C" is in the TSA key cause I thought it'd be safe to put it there, as upscaling is not an exact science.

Watching the calc, I really don't see any remaining fragments of the road at all, so maybe go with v. frag for the sand and pulv. for the concrete?

Also how do you even v. frag sand? Isn't it already dust?

Pulv for the concrete is understandable but I'd kinda prefer to play it safe since there isn't really any good shot of the destruction.

You kinda can't but tbh you could say the same about pulverizing it, it'd barely get thinner.

IMHO the case for pulv. is a lot stronger especially if post explosion the area is completely devoid of any debris. V. frag is when you get pebble-sized fragments compared to the original intact volume, in this case it really shouldn't matter if you don't get a good shot of the destruction, as the aftermath tells us what we need. Pulv. is used when it's all reduced to nothing and doesn't have even shred of debris left behind or if said volume is crushed in a compressing manner like in a crushing machine.

I mean, there isn't a good shot of the aftermath either, it's all covered in smoke.

I mean, there isn't a good shot of the aftermath either, it's all covered in smoke.
No, only the center part is covered in smoke, and it's a black smoke coming from a burning down in the center. All that is left is the sand crater with no road fragments in sight. You need to watch a little bit closer right before the scene cuts to Travis.

Eh, fair enough. I'll edit it- remind me, are you actually allowed to evaluate calcs?

Also, I was thinking you might be right about vfragging sand being a pretty silly idea, perhaps we should just take the Pulv end for both?

Back