• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Tier 6 and Tier 7 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenSupreme said:
Can you elaborate where you see backwards scaling being spammed? And Multipliers are not used as of yet.
Why isnt everyone "At least High 6-B" or "likely higher" scaling to 387 teratons instead of random tier jumps?

Forget the backwards scaling thingy.

From what I understood the Tier Jumps are a proposition and nothing we actively use as of yet. The highest I see the true top and God tiers reaching would be 774 Teratons, from Tarmiels feat and the aforementioned at least x2 Multiplier, which should fly.

I dont agree with 6A just because unquantifiable stronger than X.

Peter1129 said:
Originally they were 6-B+ backwards scaling from being much weaker but still somewhat comparable to the low end of Tarmiel's ocean calc which was 183 teratons. But now it seems like the high end was the one that got accepted. So now the Ten Commandments are becoming baseline High 6-B.
^Backwards scaling.

Thats not a fair assessment and kind of untrue. They were 6B because they actively fought , matched and overpowered Tarmiel and Sariel.

They are still weaker. But being weaker doesnt mean you lose the scaling when you got the showings to boot.

RavenSupreme said:
Thats not a fair assessment and kind of untrue. They were 6B because they actively fought , matched and overpowered Tarmiel and Sariel.

They are still weaker. But being weaker doesnt mean you lose the scaling when you got the showings to boot.
So they fully scale then? Fine.

I was never involved in any scaling or reasons for scaling in the NNT verse, i Just provided calculations or gave input on calculations. Seeing as this seems to be a major issue where people mix up stuff and/or are irritated I may create a general scaling thread for it.

High tiers like like 114k escanor is maybe at 6A due to his power being higher than tarmiels and we know that escanor can most likely stomp Tarmiel like he did against galland. I hope 6A assault mode meliodas and The One form are getting their upgrade.

So, I asked Azathoth what he thought about this upgrade and this is what he told me:

Code:
don't currently follow NNT, but here's what I'm getting from a quick readthrough.
There is a character with a ~380 teraton feat, which is in the High 6-B range. To reach 6-A, a character only needs to be around two times stronger than this character.

The guy who performed this feat is way weaker than Late Morning Escanor, so LM Escanor could already possibly be 6-A. He was then wrecked by Assault Mode Meliodas, who was then one-shot by High Noon Escanor.

Then there's the Supreme Deity, whose weakened state is 4x more powerful than HN Escanor.

So anyone ~2x stronger than the ~380 teraton dude would be 6-A. After that, someone would only need to be ~5.8x stronger than baseline 6-A to be High 6-A.

If it were me, I'd probably do something like this:

~380 teraton guy: High 6-B

LM Escanor (way stronger than the ~380 teraton guy): At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A

AM Meliodas (kicked the crap out of LM Escanor): Likely 6-A

HN Escanor (one-shot AM Meliodas): 6-A (maybe throw a "possibly higher" in there if he's that much more powerful, but that's kinda pushing it)

Weakened Supreme Deity and Demon King (4x stronger than HN Escanor): Likely High 6-A

This is the way I'd go about it, but I don't read the series. This is just my perspective of that thread and the scaling provided on the pages

I'd personally go with: At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A for the God tiers.

Yeah that sounds about right but I think the Weakened Demon King and Supreme Deity should be At least 6-A likely higher. With their full power key which is at the very least twice as strong as their weakened key being a solid High 6-A.

I'd rather not try to scale the weakened versions until we get more feats from them.

LM Escanor shouldn't be "possibly 6A" imo, just "High 6-B," maybe "At least High 6-B" for beating Zeldris w/God, until the three stats are released for Tarmiel and more specific comparisons can be made.

LM Escanor was originally Likely High 6-C for being able to slightly damage AM Meliodas. So him being possibly 6-A is possible. But if AM Meliodas is just baseline 6-A I think at least High 6-B should work.

Actually LM escanor should be 6-A due to the fact what we have in narration to characters murders stomping lower ones.

It wouldnt make sense if LM escanor isnt at least 2x stronger without relying on PLs. If u want more Magic is correlates to AP its been shown to fairy users and the likes of archangels using ark.

Well at this point it doesn't seem like anyone has any issues with the first two main revisions, it's just the top tiers that are causing problems.

For them, how about this:

LM Escanor: At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A (Defeated Zeldris in one attack. More powerful than Tarmiel. Drew blood from Assault Mode Meliodas with a punch)

AM Meliodas: 6-A (Easily defeated Late Morning Escanor. Showed no signs of injury after Perfect Cube returned the power of his Full Countered Cruel Sun from Late Morning Escanor)

The One: 6-A (Defeated Assault Mode Meliodas with a single casual attack)

The One should be At least 6-A like how he was originally at least High 6-C for one shotting AM Meliodas. The Gods will be At least 6-A likely higher in their weakened state and High 6-A in their full power state.

I am against scaling characters to new tiers just because they are stronger than the ones they get scaled to.

The only ones which I would not oppose outright would be DK and SD due to them being stated to be too much for the World to endure.

AM Mel would have taken the returned damage from Perfect Cube caused by Cruel Sun's doubled or greater power, that's where I got the 6-A from, since a regular Cruel Sun should be somewhat more powerful than 368 teratons. Taking double the damage directly to your body would be baseline 6-A. LM Escanor managed to draw blood from AM Mel, giving him the "possibly."

With that said, I'm pretty content to leave LM Escanor and AM Mel as At least High 6-B, I'm pretty much just arguing devils advocate for the 6-A side.

Then to be safe, I'd say that it was done with moderate effort. In that case, I'd think that AM Mel should be 6-A, and LM Escanor should be At least High 6-B, likely 6-A. With The One being At least 6-A.

Also, didn't we already establish Escanor's durability being superior to his AP? How would this play into this?

Without a higher calculation to scale from I dont support any +1Tiers in general. I am fine with At least High 6B+ likely much higher. But not Just generalised 6A.

SD and DK are what I can compromise on.

Escanor's durability scales directly to whatever AM Mel gets. He actually managed to surprise AM Mel with his durability when he ranked a sword slash by flexing his muscles. His durability is definitely higher than his shown AP.

Uhh it's a casual feat that is only 2X lower than baseline 6-A. Why does everyone have this obnoxious apprehension to minor, and warranted tier jumps?

Well I'm honestly fine with Raven's compromise, it's definitely playing things on the safe side but that's not a bad thing when the wiki's main goal is accuracy.

Malikobama1 said:
Well I'm honestly fine with Raven's compromise, it's definitely playing things on the safe side but that's not a bad thing when the wiki's main goal is accuracy.
Safe /=/ accurate. It's a casual feat a mere 2x below baseline 6-A. A tier jump is perfectly reasonable.

I think that proposition is fine except the weakened Gods should be At least 6-A likely higher or At least 6-A liekly High 6-A just to be safe. With the full power Gods being straight up High 6-A.

For LM escanor "Atleast high 6-B likely 6-A" As for AM meliodas would go like "6-A" and God tiers would massively higher than him.

"~380 teraton guy: High 6-B

LM Escanor (way stronger than the ~380 teraton guy): At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A

AM Meliodas (kicked the crap out of LM Escanor): Likely 6-A

HN Escanor (one-shot AM Meliodas): 6-A (maybe throw a "possibly higher" in there if he's that much more powerful, but that's kinda pushing it)

Weakened Supreme Deity and Demon King (4x stronger than HN Escanor): Likely High 6-A"

I agree with the propositions here, though I don't think the "likely" is necessary for the full power Supreme Deity and Demon King.

Getting High 6-A from upwardscaling a High 6-B feat is iffy. Are there official multipliers involved?

To be honest, it seems really iffy that the clouds in the feat are that far up, since the waves below the lightning bolt are notably comparable to the base of the lightning in width

Yeah, I call BS on that altitude. This view would be impossible 2 kilometers up. For reference, this view is from a third of that height

Kepekley23 said:
Yeah, I call BS on that altitude. This view would be impossible 2 kilometers up. For reference, this view is from a third of that height
Is that the ocean feat? That scene confuses the hell out of me. I can't tell where anything is, like at all.

@Kep

If you could make a better calc or reject the current one, it'd be better than discussing that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back