• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody ever reacts to it.

It's also worth noting that Diane is fast enough to blast away DK with Creation.

So Ban Would get something tens of times faster than people way stronger than him?
Assault Hunt isn't really based on physicals. It has limitations on people too powerful, granted, but we don't know what they are Post-Purgatory, especially since he's got his Sacred Treasure now.

Assault Hunt isn't really based on physicals. It has limitations on people too powerful, granted, but we don't know what they are Post-Purgatory, especially since he's got his Sacred Treasure now.
If base Meli gets the 53.1c calc accepted won’t we get MFTL NNT ?

FTL 2º Mark Zeldris/Nebulosa Ominosa, Induras, Pós-Purgatório Meliodas (em geral), Pós-Purgatório Ban, Rei Demônio (em geral), Full Wings King, etc.
I disagree with all forms of DK receiving FTL, the one when he possessed Britannia has no real feat of speed (that I can remember). apparently he can't even move freely in that form, he couldn't completely dodge the sins' onslaught.

I disagree with all forms of DK receiving FTL, the one when he possessed Britannia has no real feat of speed (that I can remember). apparently he can't even move freely in that form, he couldn't completely dodge the sins' onslaught.
His tentacles should be tho

Quick question; shouldn't Diane only be FTL with Drole's Dance, since she had been using it to amp herself before she ended up using Creation on DK?

Doesn't Gowther have an attack that is said to be made of light?
We decided not to regard it as SoL due to light rules. This is something that's completely out of my hands.
Quick question; shouldn't Diane only be FTL with Drole's Dance, since she had been using it to amp herself before she ended up using Creation on DK?
Yes. And Gideon, too.

The first post here seems to make sense to me.

Do his tentacles move at FTL speeds?
DK B case seems to be Attack Speed and Perception Speed since his main form of combat seems to be spamming Darkness(?) with a thought.

Attack Speed

The speed at which an attack moves. For example, X character is hypersonic, but he can do an attack that is a natural beam of light, the speed for the attack is different from the speed of the user, hence the attack would be lightspeed even if its user isn't.

Perception Speed
The timeframe it takes for a character to notice an event or reaction. But crucially, this does not grant any movement; at most, it allows the user to activate a thought-based ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back