• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the current conclusions here, and should I call for some knowledgeable NNT supporters?

That doesn't necessarily mean he was blitzed (which Droleane was), just surprised. But I'd say surprising Ludoshel like that does mean 2nd Mark is faster.

give my thanks to speed, btw, this is good support for FTL Mael.

Last edited:
That doesn't necessarily mean he was blitzed (which Droleane was), just surprised. But I'd say surprising Ludoshel like that does mean 2nd Mark is faster.

give my thanks to speed, btw, this is good support for FTL Mael.
Okidoki i’ll tell him

It's just a major outlier. Drole has been outsped by 50k Demon Meliodas and Chandler.

He's featless, other than kind of clashing with 50% DK and then getting god stomped by DK when he decided to put in a bit of effort.

It's also implied to be his weakest form in terms of strength.

He's featless, other than kind of clashing with 50% DK and then getting god stomped by DK when he decided to put in a bit of effort.
apparently in this form he cannot use his demonic marks.

And no powers that use darkness. (As I recall)

Last edited:
apparently in this form he cannot use his demonic marks.

And no powers that use darkness. (As I recall)
He could use Trillion Dark and True Magic tho he is weakened in purgatory which means his true self should scale even higher than this version that could damage 50% DK and easily put holes in his body

heres the scan i deleted it cuz for some reason i couldnt get it to open

Thank you.
He could use Trillion Dark and True Magic tho he is weakened in purgatory which means his true self should scale even higher than this version that could damage 50% DK and easily put holes in his body
No he shouldn't. That version was a mental realm where strength doesn't matter. Zeldris alone could stomp DK there.

Yes, but Meliodas who stomped 50% DK in mental world =/= Purgatory and Post-Purgatory Meliodas.

Thank you.

No he shouldn't. That version was a mental realm where strength doesn't matter. Zeldris alone could stomp DK there.
That « mental realm » had an effect on the irl DK tho wouldn’t that help ?

Speedster told me to show you this

Last edited:
For Scaling in Statistics that wouldn't be valid. But added justification for Supernatural Will Power or etc., would be easy enough since it was a battle of wills.
That isn’t really a battle of will for the purgatory part i mean He vaped DK’s arm by awakening his true magic and his emotions are able to fight inside of purgatory He could parry attacks react etc… against DK that even implied that With his true magic Meliodas could harm him

Tho i think it’s fair to assume the Trillion dark part of the fight was just a battle of will where strength didn’t matter

What you said:
That isn’t really a battle of will for the purgatory part i mean He vaped DK’s arm by awakening his true magic and his emotions are able to fight inside of purgatory He could parry attacks react etc… against DK that even implied that With his true magic Meliodas could harm him
What you asked:

Why are you yapping about Emotion Meliodas when your question was about Meliodas in the Mental Realm?

It just ejected him from Meliodas' body. Zeldris also did that.
Speedster told me to show you this
We've gone over this exact argument. Meliodas is so much weaker than Ban, let alone 50% DK and Wild, that there's one-shotting gaps. 90% of the scans there are even Meliodas getting stomped with 0 effort.

Ban says he's nowhere near as powerful as before despite his previous form being pre-revival, and suggests he's weaker than Unsealed Meliodas.
True Magic really doesn't matter here because it's not base Meliodas. We already scale True Magic above a vague form of DK.

Last edited:
What you said:

What you asked:

Why are you yapping about Emotion Meliodas when your question was about Meliodas in the Mental Realm?
I was talking about the mental realm in the context of Meliodas stomping 50% DK

and about Purgatory in the context of him being able to fight and vaping his arm

That's never stated in-series, and just relies on the assumption (Speedster's I assume) that Meliodas wasn't using that power in DK's hand just because he was flying afterwards. It's shown to be separate from his base form when he transforms, and DK explicitly says he isn't using it in base form during their fight.

Also, if it's combinable with his base form, wouldn't he just stack all of his transformations on top of it and use the level of power needed to shred 50% DK's arm to wreck 100% DK rather than getting his ass kicked?

We've already rejected this in previous threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back