• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get technical, it's something that could be a 2x multiplier anyway.

I mean Hellblaze can be used as Enchanter or Destroyer.
I just checked and definitely any form of Magic imbuding weapon or items is considered an Enchanter type. So anyone capable of that would have Enchanter Magic Type

But

Lancelot's statement refers to Magic rather than Magic types as a whole, So amping a weapon with destroyer type magic can be considered an Enchanter type but the weapon reciceves a 10x amp due to the nature of the magic.

Last edited:
We'll circle back to that later, but for now do Monspeet (aside from restraining Estarossa and getting hit by Matrona), small Fraudrin (besides harming Hendrickson) and Grayroad have any concrete feats of physical strength or durability?

By strength, I mean physically, not magically. I'm already scaling him above Estarossa via Hellblaze.

He does.

Grayroad I don't think ever got physical. She used a binding chain on Meliodas momentarily

I can't recall any small fraudrin moment tbh

Maybe they can be at least Mountain level (like they'd be normally, but now there's even more evidence).

Vessel Tarmiel and Sariel's Omega Arks can effortlessly fell multiple Albions prior to exploding, whereas True Body Tarmiel and Sariel's non-explosive Omega Arks didn't affect them at all.

On this note, Post-Timeskip Elizabeth and Nerobasta can deal some level of damage to Derieri, so I think they should scale to at least Mountain level.

No. I'm just saying dealing actual damage to them with light magic should be above this level.

Meliodas, since his power level jumped from 32,500 to 60,000 after being resurrected.

Nobody else really grows stronger throughout the 1-month timeskip, excluding maybe Elizabeth (who has full control her powers) and the 10Cs restoring their magic.

Wasn't zeldris weakened due to losing his Commandment during the new holy war arc? Does it half his power?

Is it possible to include a key for kid meliodas since he has a power level of 300, which is the requirement of becoming a holy knight?

Wasn't zeldris weakened due to losing his Commandment during the new holy war arc? Does it half his power?
No. He even alludes to this fact.

Also, Holy War Meliodas and half the Commandments in the series lost their admonitions without losing much power. For example, Drole and Gloxinia go on to fight transformed Chandler and hurt him.

I should have it done somewhat soon.

Hopefully before Monday or Tuesday, since I'll be out for most of the week at that point.

No. He even alludes to this fact.

Also, Holy War Meliodas and half the Commandments in the series lost their admonitions without losing much power. For example, Drole and Gloxinia go on to fight transformed Chandler and hurt him.
Thats fine, what do you think about this
Is it possible to include a key for kid meliodas since he has a power level of 300, which is the requirement of becoming a holy knight?
He'd be 8B though, i think its fine to add

We don't really know what those are dispersed into. It could even be 290 spirit, 10 strength and 0 magic.

The requirement to be a holy knight doesn't specify the categories, and why would his division be like that when strength is always the highest in base?
Jericho also had a lesser power level and her categories weren't like this

A "likely 8B" isnt that controversial

It doesn't, but categories totally change the context. Plus, the overall size of power levels have nothing to do with how the categories are divided. I could bring up pretty much any power level from here to debunk that notion.

BoS Meliodas of all people has higher spirit than strength by far, and that was still his fragmented power from after training with Chandler and such. Most of the BoS Sins are similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back