• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse general discussion #2

So with Prier's page almost done. I was thinking of starting work on Disgaea RPG keys. when it comes to stuff like nether enhancement. Do you think it is better to just use the ones for the base characters. or should we also include the nether enhancements for the major forms as well?

So with Prier's page almost done. I was thinking of starting work on Disgaea RPG keys. when it comes to stuff like nether enhancement. Do you think it is better to just use the ones for the base characters. or should we also include the nether enhancements for the major forms as well?
I think that NEs connected to different forms should have which form grants them said NEs specified. It would make the pages longer sure, but since the differences aren't large enough to warrant new keys, this would be the best method imo

I could make a blog going over them. But as an example base Valvatorez gets his AP, and Durability boosted by 2.5x with his NE and killia's training . If he was to use his overload to go tyrant he would then gain the normal amp (at least 30%)+ an extra 2.62x amp to AP, and Durability from the NE and killia's training.

So it would go
Post d4 Val=Old Tyrant Val<DRPG Base Val (at least 2.5x stronger)<New Tyrant Val (at least 2.92x stronger than base)<Mighty Sardine King Val

so there is Disgaea 7 event going on with JP DRPG. and it looks like the 7 cast might be the strongest of the 7 casts. as one of the members before training from the PC and all the other boosters. Fought a post Gig battle laharl to a stand still.

so i was getting scan for tier 1 Guided Fate Paradox and it looks like that might not be a thing. While the creator writes demon's into existence. he does not write the narrative, he has no control of the narrative, or it's characters. He does not view his creations as fiction even pointing out that any demon or angel can be born with the power he wrote for Satanael as he just wrote Satanael to be the power level that one of the evolutionary branches demons can angels can take and seems some have been born on that branch already as they are considered a rare breed by him. As well the books he writes can be found in the library level that happens before going to the home of the creator.

Well Adell might have just become the strongest main Disgaea lead with what was shown in the last event. going by the tralasion. "Transcendent Adell: A figure that has raised itself to its limits in the "Mental Time Room". In an infinite amount of time, he does not eat or drink, and undergoes extreme training!"

So Adell would gain Type 2 Self-Sustenance, infinite age. and his base before any of his transformation looks to be on par with his Severe Aeshma state or his super form (Not enough info on that yet). so Adell in this state would be between 3x and 16.84x stronger than DRPG base, and would be at least 1.028 septillionc and with Severe Aeshma that would be 9x to 50.52x times stronger than base, and 6.5792 septillion c. he flat out could blitz nearly every single character in the verse and honestly might end up surpassing everyone that is not the big 3 from Guided Fate Paradox.

and doing the math with all his excusive evility speed boosts in primitive overlord Killia at 2.648 septillion c.

To be fair, it's basically a matter of time before the other protags begin to scale or catch up in some manner, but atm that is pretty impressive.

Did the three sisters get anything with those new fusions I've seen of them? I haven't been keeping up with the JP events, admittedly

Well the fuka one is a double magic change. so it would only be optional stuff since the magic change is giving her that.

The translation for Desco X event has not been fully posted yet. but from my understanding it is the monster fusion amp(55% to all stats)+is 3 times faster then Desco and Des X (A skill claims this), then all the Badass Overlord Trainer, killia's training, Awakening, Super Reincarnation and Nether Enhancement boosts making her powers would be 4.62x higher than pre boosted Desco X. and she possibly gets Danmaku. it is unknown if she can use super desco, or love-X in this form. If she can't than she would be 25% stronger Than DRPG Tyrent Val.

For adell i will wait for more info before messing with Transcendent Adell. since I am more inclined to place him at Severe Aeshma level in base over super form. since the super form gives him power past his limit while the limit for normal adell is with Severe Aeshma. And i thing it fits since Adell has no middle stage like Tyrent Val, Brave Laharl, and Tyrant Revelio Killia.

and looking into the magic change boosts. Fuka would get up to 80% of desco's stats and 80% of Des-X's stats. so she would be 2.6 times stronger and a Speed of 422.90 Sexlillion C. though a draw back is magic change can only be maintained for a very short time.

So looks like the new event debunked several things about Transcendent Adell's description. he was only training for a little over a month in the Mental Time Room. So he only went a little over a month with no food or water so no Type 2 Self-Sustenance. though seeing a demons can fight for over a year with no break so no food or water. this seems more like a normal thing for demons. Also the named maid character from the event was able to on par with him in terms of speed and others can tag her. so everyone should have at least 1.028 septillion c reaction speed.

Well we got a better Translation for Transcendent Adell. it is not a new base form, it is a new transformation.

So i have gotten Through the disgaea 7 demo. looks like generic stuff that is that is shown. looks like verse wide Body puppetry resistance, another layer of a cold/absolute zero resistance, stun resistance, resistance to to reversal a new stat effect that damages you when healed by a healing abilities, while your attacks heals others. and the new bind status effect

that is great to hear. I managed to get screen shots of the new status effects and the resistance eveilities for them from the demo.

That's good. So some of the Disgaea 7 DLC makes scaling... odd. I'll mark them as spoilers just in case.

Fuji fought Laharl evenly, Etnas has no clear winner or loser, and Laharl fights Etna and Pirilika while Fuji fought Rozalin. No clear winner or loser here either.

Adell straight up admits defeat to Fuji and Fuka+Seraphina are defeated, though Fuji remarks Seraphina is pretty tough.

Fuji beats Axel and Desco, though Mao remarks Desco isn't at her best currently. Both Fuji and Mao seem pretty tired, but it's implied Fuji was likely the winner.

Fuji beats Fenrich but can't defeat Valvatorez, however he himself isn't beaten either. Val seems confident that more sardines would have let him win. Fuji and Val are both stopped before jumping Flonne too hard.

Fuji seems to beat Melodia while also being weakened by her singing about love, though she doesn't seem harmed at all. Killia isn't tired or harmed, but admits defeat to Fuji and says peace made him rusty. The fight with Artina seemed like nothing more than a light exercise, so no scaling here. There's more examples of him being able to cut nonphysical things like emotions here too. Forget that.

Fuji is shocked by Zed's power for a zombie, and is implied to be able to defeat him, though Zed just keeps resurrecting. He also beats Sicily and Beiko.

Fuji beats Raspberyl, and manages to get Usalia to calm down from the effects of her curse caused from eating carrot. He fights Girl Laharl and the results are unclear, but neither seem harmed.

Edit: I edited in the details I forgot and the last DLC

Last edited:
When it comes for the older characters I am not planning on adding keys for their D7 appearances to avoid key bloating on the pages.

But seeing as D7 takes place around the same time as D4.their late game keys look to scale to the late game 4 cast, and honestly some of this scale some like the inconsistency from d6's DLC like killia we see in 5 is stronger that Laharl+Etna, but is weaker that Fuji who is even with lahael, or adell being weaker than laharl when he is consistently shown to be stronger in other games. This gives me early game Zed being stronger that Post game Desco, but weaker to pre d4 val who would be weaker than post D4 deaso vibes d6 had. Also did they fully astablish is fuji is weaker than Ao? i mainly ask since their DRPG versions pre trained Ao stalemated a base for DRPG boosted base laharl. Also they do say in DRPG that they have met so the dlc did happen.
Edit: Added in for DRPG D7 cast stuff.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten to Ao besides a few appearances and she's not in the DLCS, but
the "bad end" Bill in the Dark Assembly gives us an ending where she destroys the Nethership and kills everyone on board by crashing it, which makes her seem stronger than Fuji atm.

So someone posted the cutscene of the post game baal fight. looks like baal no sold Kanzan Musashi's durability negation, and cutting ability, though we do have a hint of how to perma put baal down, he was struck by one of the treasures that sooths an enemy and remove negativity and it looks like either the strike made him flee a fully converted baal body, or without negativity Baal loses the ability to maintain his physical form as he just vanishes. this not only had baal do the panic "!" but it was descried as a true blow to baal implying the weapon was a real threat to his survival.

absolutely dead and buried thread
D2 is fun, not very far into it but i like it so far
i haven't played D1 beforehand so i'm going headfirst into things

Back