• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse general discussion #2

the moon thingy is probably far higher than just Class Z, really.
my rough math (5.5 seconds to travel one Earth-Moon distance, accelerated over 1 second of pulling) puts it at High 5-A and Stellar LS.
knowing the english name of the skill would help - i can read SOME of the characters in the name but idunno what it's translated to.

edit: found it, Ifrit's Fire Moon Drop Shot
i lied it was Low 4-C and Stellar

Back