• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse general discussion #2

the thing is it is only a crossover by the fact Ragnaquest characters are just there from what I can find everything else is pure nipponverse.

As well disgaea 4 even has her saying she already Obtained her world and that she got it ever since her first appearance that world has been Makai Wars.

Edit: Also I was mainly meaning that we see in disgaea 4, since in the mobile game we get 3 times at many universes affected as disgaea 4.

Last edited:
the thing is it is only a crossover by the fact Ragnaquest characters are just there from what I can find everything else is pure nipponverse.

As well disgaea 4 even has her saying she already Obtained her world and that she got it ever since her first appearance that world has been Makai Wars.

Edit: Also I was mainly meaning that we see in disgaea 4, since in the mobile game we get 3 times at many universes affected as disgaea 4.
Actually, it also crossed over with Fatal Fury at one point, but your point still stands.

Actually, it also crossed over with Fatal Fury at one point, but your point still stands.
True though that was limited time banner crossover, kind of like Disgaea RPG's small Crossover with seven deadly sins.

also speaking of Disgaea RPG it will be coming out in the west in June. unless we get enough pre-registrations before then.

though if the FtG stuff is not enough for 2-C.
We do have some stuff that could be used for low 2-C.
We have Baal who sees the 4th dimension as nothing.
Laharl, etna, and flonne can fight Metallia who is comparable to Niike who is a timeline destroyer.
As well Metallia shows up in Labyrinth of Refrain and fights the MC's puppet knights who apparently fight a living universe. So I will need to go through that to see if that is true.

Last edited:
Technically wouldn’t destroying timelines be more impressive in disgaea since That would imply destroying the item worlds. And Item worlds are infinite as of 5.

Oh! Also shouldn’t Alexander still be 2-A since destroying an infinite cosmos even if it was overtime?

While Alexander has shown a 2-A feat that was in an alternate ending so I don't think we can scale to that.

Well wouldn't that make an item world High 3-A, With timeline destruction being Low 2-C.
though that got me thinking wouldn't that make every netherworlds that is considered it's own dimension/universe be high 3-A in size considering they contain their own item world.

As well I ended up finding this is the world of disgaea guild book that says the netherworld, the human world, and Celestia all are in their own pocket of space time. Though this only covers how things were in disgaea 1 where their was only 1 netherworld, human world, and Celestia. Where not we know their are more.

Alternate endings can scale to characters as long as it is consistent or makes sense with what is known for the character. Fighting games for instance do this all the time, so Disgaea should be fine.

Alright so we have 2-A from Alexander instead of Pram. Note the ending does not give him a power boost to do said 2-A feat.

FtG would be at least 2-C with the possibility of 2-A as it states it will destroy everything, and in the mobile game, characters like the Hundred Knight, and Metallia are still caught up in it even though they can go anywhere in the Cosmos. which late game valvatorez critically harming god/god's part who is far stronger then FtG.

In another ending we see Pram is able to take over the the Cosmos on her own after killing Zetta.

So in disgaea rpg it is stated that the main disgaea 5 cast minus Christo, were able to fight baal for 666 days strait. so a massive upgrade if disgaea RPG is canon.

Last edited:
Just felt the need to make a post here.

I played Disgaea on the PS2 years ago, borrowed from an older sibling's friend, and loved the story, characters, and off the wall writing style. After that I was lucky enough to stumble upon a copy of Makai Kingdom.

Disgaea 4 was the first Disgaea game i bought though, and I remember loving it all those years back. Since then, I've played every entry besides 2 (and couldn't bare to finish 3. It's just... bad).

Anyway, I bought Disgaea 4 Complete recently, and I'm just so happy that I wasn't nostalgia blind. It's still easily my 2nd favorite in the series, sometimes my favorite on certain days, and it's still such a great game.

But, maybe I'll skim through the D4 cutscenes one more time and see if there's anything that can be added to the profiles here.

If you do can you check something for Desco? I remember she says that can store memories on her memory chip. if you can find that while you do we could possible add Cyborgization to her.

also with the Disgaea 6 demo out. it turns out that we might have a reason why Laharl, Enta, and Flonne are in there disgaea 1 look. it turns out that the pocket netherworld that Zed and his group use is 4d and implied to be able to time travel after the opening tutorial.

As well something I found in disgaea rpg Laharl states that Demons are the embodiment and source of all things evil, if we can find stuff that supports this in the verse. we might be able to get some form of Abstract Existence for demons and angels.

If you do can you check something for Desco? I remember she says that can store memories on her memory chip. if you can find that while you do we could possible add Cyborgization to her.
I definitely remember her mentioning a memory chip, and I think it's during their encounter with Des X. I'll go through the cutscenes and make sure.

I definitely remember her mentioning a memory chip, and I think it's during their encounter with Des X. I'll go through the cutscenes and make sure.
Thank you also if you do not mind would you also be able to look out for the info they give on Fear, and Awe Energy. Since at worse that could give Empowerment, and at best it could be supporting stuff for the Abstract Existence claim.

So I haven't been looking into the 4 cutscenes (since I'm still wrapping up the postgame hehe), but apparently in 6, the God of Destruction, who leaves every place he goes to in ruins, is able to drive the survivors mad just from them having witnessed his sheer power.

Since this turns weaker demons into crazed violent attackers, does that mean he can get some sort of madness manipulation from this?

Also from the demo, it's noted that Zed has a terrible memory due to being a zombie. Unless it's something particularly hard to forget... like the time the God of Destruction killed him by farting.

So I haven't been looking into the 4 cutscenes (since I'm still wrapping up the postgame hehe), but apparently in 6, the God of Destruction, who leaves every place he goes to in ruins, is able to drive the survivors mad just from them having witnessed his sheer power.

Since this turns weaker demons into crazed violent attackers, does that mean he can get some sort of madness manipulation from this?
I think that sounds like Madness Manipulation type 3.

Though thinking about it since the God of Destruction is stated multiple times to be the strongest one on record that could mean he is stronger than Gig.
Since Gig is called a god of destruction in Disgaea 2.

In the 4th episode of Disgaea 6, Super reincarnation takes the cast to a world that exists inside a TV show. One of the supporting characters from the show joins your party and resides in the pocket netherworld with the rest of the party.

I feel like that's definitely something worth mentioning. If it ends up not being the case, I'll edit my post.

the TV world will have to be brought up at some point. as it does use the word world a lot in that episode. with that term normally being used to mean timeline in the verse.

so it looks like someone already unlocked the Baal fight and it appears Baal is able to interrupt Super Reincarnation as well like Disgaea RPG is hinting that there is more to overlord Baal then we currently know, and it appears that the DLC all happen before the main story of disgaea 6.

So the God of destruction is shows to have the regeneration evility and on screen regenerates a body out of nothing so a possible low-godly regen for that evility, the TV world looks to not mean much when it comes to 5d stuff, as well possible resistance to fate manipulation for everyone as the part episode 9 shows us trying to change the fate of others will just result in that same fate anyway.

So after laharl etna, and flonne try to bet Zed 4 times and it is implied that zed beats them easily so I do not think we should scale them to the disgaea 6 cast.

So after laharl etna, and flonne try to bet Zed 4 times and it is implied that zed beats them easily so I do not think we should scale them to the disgaea 6 cast.
I can't say I agree. The issue with the situation is that it is ALL of the main cast vs Laharl, Flonne and Etna (with like a Prinny) so it's hard to say exactly. The fact that they can keep up would be enough, especially when it is never implied they are THAT far above them. I wouldn't say they don't scale. On fact I'd put them in the same ballpark. Individually of course.

I can't say I agree. The issue with the situation is that it is ALL of the main cast vs Laharl, Flonne and Etna (with like a Prinny) so it's hard to say exactly. The fact that they can keep up would be enough, especially when it is never implied they are THAT far above them. I wouldn't say they don't scale. On fact I'd put them in the same ballpark. Individually of course.
I have to hard disagree with them being in the same ball park as Zed and the others. as even early game zed can take on characters like Adell who treated there laharl and the Disgaea d2 cast as a waste of his time, and boring to fight, Desco someone that can one shot Axel and Axel is able to fight laharl at his peak. As well the god of destruction is the strongest recorded meaning it would be stronger than Gig who is god of destruction that even when just holding back was stomping Laharl, and even laharl himself stated he can't even Fathom Gig's true power. So to say Laharl can even is even close to Zed on the chain would need to disregard most of laharl's other fights which show him as mid end of the high tier at best while Zed has consistent showing though out disgaea 6 to be scaling into god tier.

I have to hard disagree with them being in the same ball park as Zed and the others. as even early game zed can take on characters like Adell who treated there laharl and the Disgaea d2 cast as a waste of his time, and boring to fight, Desco someone that can one shot Axel and Axel is able to fight laharl at his peak. As well the god of destruction is the strongest recorded meaning it would be stronger than Gig who is god of destruction that even when just holding back was stomping Laharl, and even laharl himself stated he can't even Fathom Gig's true power. So to say Laharl can even is even close to Zed on the chain would need to disregard most of laharl's other fights which show him as mid end of the high tier at best while Zed has consistent showing though out disgaea 6 to be scaling into god tier.
I will need info on our timeline as we seem to assume Laharl in 6 is not just more powerful since these events. And unlike Gig, we see that Laharl doesn't see Zed as anything far above him. While Zed is stronger, I would argue that Laharl is not THAT far behind. Although, I maybe wrong. I am merely arguing from the fight itself, but not the timeline as a whole. Who are all the God Tiers anyway?

though I was going to ask. Since I am working on adding more gallery for some of the games that are missing from the verse . would everyone by fine if I added now?

I will need info on our timeline as we seem to assume Laharl in 6 is not just more powerful since these events. And unlike Gig, we see that Laharl doesn't see Zed as anything far above him. While Zed is stronger, I would argue that Laharl is not THAT far behind. Although, I maybe wrong. I am merely arguing from the fight itself, but not the timeline as a whole. Who are all the God Tiers anyway?
Well Laharl seeing Zed as not that far above him is not something to go by. as that is every fight with Laharl, he acts like that even if he gets stomped by them.

as for god tier the characters would be Trenia, True Zenon, Gig, Devourlord Revya, bad ending mao, bad ending adell, Buddha, Hades, Zeus, Prince Yamato, Haephnes, Drazil, The Creator, Satanael, and Renya: post Fate Revolution Circuit absorbed. note that this is not in order on power.

Also I went and double check the stuff with Gig and it looks like him being a god of destruction was retconned as the PC version of disgaea 2 changes this to Deathsketeer. So this would put the disgaea 6 cast down closer to where laharl, and his cast are on the chain. as the god of destruction would be upscaling from Alexander.
As or a time line I can try to put a rough one together as some games like contradicting each other in terms of placement.

Well Laharl seeing Zed as not that far above him is not something to go by. as that is every fight with Laharl, he acts like that even if he gets stomped by them.

as for god tier the characters would be Trenia, True Zenon, Gig, Devourlord Revya, bad ending mao, bad ending adell, Buddha, Hades, Zeus, Prince Yamato, Haephnes, Drazil, The Creator, Satanael, and Renya: post Fate Revolution Circuit absorbed. note that this is not in order on power.

Also I went and double check the stuff with Gig and it looks like him being a god of destruction was retconned as the PC version of disgaea 2 changes this to Deathsketeer. So this would put the disgaea 6 cast down closer to where laharl, and his cast are on the chain. as the god of destruction would be upscaling from Alexander.
As or a time line I can try to put a rough one together as some games like contradicting each other in terms of placement.
Curious, where would Killia and Co. scale?

Well for post game Killia, Void and Goldion are toward the top of high tier. from what I have Killia is 4th, void as 5th, and goldion as 6th strongest as they are always shown close to each other. the others would right now be far lower. as Cristo=Lamington so he would be slightly weaker than Baal, and the others would be on par with baal so in the mid tier of the 2-As, through disgaea rpg is making an argument for them being even stronger than Etna, or Flonne.

I know we're all busy trying to work out how to incorporate Disgaea 6, but I wanted to go ahead and list off some Nippon Ichi games that have crossed over with Disgaea that we can maybe try to add to the Wiki at some point. For referential reasons:

• Phantom Brave (only have Marona and Ash)
  • Marl Kingdom (only have Cornet and Marjoly)
  • La Pucelle: Tactics
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight (specifically the first game, though the sequal does have a minor connection to the first game)
  • Hayarigami
  • Soul Nomad and the World Eaters
  • Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman (only have Darkdeath Evilman)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox
  • Battle Princess of Arcadias
  • If we count Makai Wars, there's also Yomawari, The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince, and Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk

I know it's likely ALL Nippon Ichi games are part of the Nipponverse, but I wanted to at least note the ones that crossed over with Disgaea, since they seem to be the most official.

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk would be on the list as one of the main characters of The Witch and the Hundred Knight 1 show up as a boss fight toward the end of the game. to it is connected.

as for The Witch and the Hundred Knight the hardest part if feats outside of the late game which would be low 2-C do to timeline busting.

though since I am working on more character pages. should King Krichevskoy, and Vyers as well as Cristo. and Lamington share pages as they are the same characters. or should make the different pages?

So I was looking through Phantom brave and I have found out that the Large Mountain level+, likely Island level rating is not legit. the 1 gigaton "feat" it from a skill name that does not even make an explosion worth 1 gigaton. so we need to find another feat. as of right now I have is a 84 kiloton feat done by the world eater walnut killed. and an uncalced feat of the final boss of phantom brave shacking an island.

and doing the math with the earthquake formula I get 400 tons of tnt to 15 tons of tnt with a high ball. for Sulphur's island shacking feat.

so I got around to getting some of the disgaea 6 DLC. and it appears that the Valvatoraz that Zed fought was pre disgaea 4. As Valvatoraz still thinks Artina is dead, and Desco is pro disgeae 4. It is likely seem to be super reincarnation sending him through time like it did in the main story. so just going by the post game and the fact Flonne is still a fallen angel I would put 6 after disgaea 2, but before infinite on the timeline that I am still working on..

Back