• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

I thought I explained why they don’t die pretty well, I feel like you guys are just targeting the verse because your being agitated by one of its supporters which shouldn’t really influence the thread and just comes off against a bias against said person
I probably forgot or didn't see but the majority of the 7ds support is just speed rinse and recycling the same points all over again without explaining em properly. I have no doubts about you making a coherent point but it's sadly been buried by speeds points

I'm not targeting the verse lol I'm one of the supporters and I'm not agitated by the supporters. I just think that there's barely any solid ground made for the sins

cpyjd68payg21.jpg
dont threaten me with a good time.

Honestly feels like konoha 12 is done kinda dirty 💀 considering aside from naruto, none of them really have too many hax and a lot of them rely on amping in some way which is restricted for this battle..

But uhh it seems they would definitely have the setting advantage, seeing as how experienced they are fighting in forests/woodlands. They should definitely have the strategic advantage given shikamaru and their synergy/experience fighting together

Clones and substitution jutsu can be used to start on the passive end and analyze enemy abilities, like shadow said ink animals, bugs, byakugan can also be used for this purpose while ino’s abilities play a big part as well

Naruto alone has flight, danger sensing, clairvoyance, tsos, regen negation, cellular damage. He can literally spawn shit tons of flying clones, shit tons of giant rasengan wielding clones that can form a whole ass exploding stampede, unpredictably boomerang his rasenshurikens into opponents who can regularly dodge them, which all these can be used to overwhelm and/or distract the other teams or at least the majority of members within these teams

Damn near all of the konoha 12 excel at or at least have methods of long range combat. I mainly mention this because I’m not sure what the ranges are on some of these enemy hax, and I began just skimming the comments once it started turning into bs convos lol

Black Bulls chilling tho. Good luck to the other teams.

I probably forgot or didn't see but the majority of the 7ds support is just speed rinse and recycling the same points all over again without explaining em properly. I have no doubts about you making a coherent point but it's sadly been buried by speeds points

I'm not targeting the verse lol I'm one of the supporters and I'm not agitated by the supporters. I just think that there's barely any solid ground made for the sins
Ban insta killing basically everyone except the bulls is a pretty solid reason why they survive and his attacks are accepted from what I saw

But also nobody made an argument about how the sins die except the Robin bs that was debunked

Yes Yes it's that time of the Year again.

• Stat Trinity is equalized, no AP/Speed amps allowed, so transformations just give characters the abilities they might not have had otherwise.
  • Strongest Version of the respective characters.
  • In the event that the thread does get long, if you are making an argument towards a vote, just put it in bold so that its easier for me to read it.
  • Battle takes place in The Endor Forest, every team is roughly 5KM from one another, last member of a team standing wins.
  • Remember this is a team battle not a 1 v 1
*Everyone is in Character

Strawhats
Post-Wano-One-Piece-Straw-Hat-Pirates.png

---Members---

Luffy:

Zoro:

Sanji:

Robin:

Nami:

Franky:

Usopp:

Chopper:

Brook:

Jinbe:

Black Bulls
blackcloversquadshot.jpg

---Members---

Asta:

Noelle:

Yami:

Luck:

Charmy:

Vanessa:

Nacht:

Finral:

Magna:

Gauche:

Zora:

Grey:

Gordon:

Secre:

Henry:

Konoha 12

djqlfa0xssoa1.jpg

---Members---

Naruto:

Sakura:

Sai:

Ino:

Shikamaru:

Choji:

Neji:

Tenten:

Lee:

Kiba:

Shino:

Hinata:

Seven Deadly Sins
Seven-deadly-sins-characters.jpg

---Members---

Meliodas:

Ban:

Merlin:

King:

Diane:

Gowther:

Escanor:

Elizabeth:

Hawks:

---Voting---

Strawhats:

Black Bulls:

Konoha 12:

Seven Deadly Sins:
Please remove the 7DS

**** it. this thread is now marineford.

One Piece, Naruto and Black Clover will all be replaced.

New "Teams" are.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance

The Allied Shinobi Forces

The Clover Kingdom+ The Heart Kingdom+ Hino country

Stats are equalized like before for every central character, no name goons remain whatever they are

**** it. this thread is now marineford.

One Piece, Naruto and Black Clover will all be replaced.

New "Teams" are.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance

The Allied Shinobi Forces

The Clover Kingdom+ The Heart Kingdom+ Hino country

Stats are equalized like before for every central character, no name goons remain whatever they are
Still no amps, or?

Ok since assuming they’re all at war with one another.

Who’s gonna sense each other who?
From what I understand OP has impressive sensory abilities

Naruto too, he has widespread clairvoyance and danger sense, there’s also byakugan users and sensory types

Unsure about the others

From what I understand OP has impressive sensory abilities

Naruto too, he has widespread clairvoyance and danger sense, there’s also byakugan users and sensory types

Unsure about the others

Black Clover: “same with more range”

Since Morris was exiled from Diamond kingdom and is now on Lucius’ side. Doesn’t that make him a member of clover kingdom?

Clover kingdom also has paladins like Morgen and Acier with Devil Abilities.

Back